Better Cater Reviews

4.72/5 (18 reviews)

Carol Hamre

Good service

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I like better cater. It has helped me streamline my business and really give it the total professional look. I like that I can access it from anywhere, whether I am out shopping to putting together a bid for a client on the spot - its very convenient. There have been some issues though with the delivery of my proposals - their software if often sensed as spam and I have had NUMEROUS instances where my bids are not being received in a timely manner. This has been a detriment to me. I also wish I could get it to be synced with my quick books, which would make bookkeeping much easier and faster. It is easy to use

Joshua Bouley

Took our catering business to the next level.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Great way to organize our job calendar. Works great to organize and categorize all of our menu options, customers and invoices.

Yolanda Barnett

I have had a wonderful experience with BC. I have been with them for over a year and I love them.

Reviewed 2017-11-13

Central location for my clients information, Recipes, Quotes and product databaseEasy to use, professional quotes and the ability to add attachments and store all of my clients in one place. I can also look back on past orders which make it easy when a client requests a duplicate order.

Sirota Hoffman

It seemed great at first, but lack of customization and flexibility is frustrating.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Very easy to set up and get started on it. Had cancelled Caterease as it was too clunky and difficult by comparison. I like being able to message a question and get a quick reply if the hours are right.

Chad Gardner

Better Cater - The best software system for growing catering operations, hands down!

Reviewed 2015-04-05

The user friendliness of Better Cater is amazing! I was able to prepare professional proposals in minutes vs hours from my previous in house process, on the first day I started using Better Cater. This in turn allowed me to generate more business with less effort and time. My business was just myself and my assistant and now we have a staff of 20 including an Executive Chef, Special Events Manager and Business Manager. As a matter of fact, Dash and a Handful Catering is running so smoothly, I just bought a restaurant! Also, I can not say enough about the tech support. As I starting using Better Cater, I found I had a need for certain information to further streamline my business and gather information. I would pose my need to the support team and they were amazing! They would literally go to work and generate another report that offered me the information I requested. Better Cater listens to the needs of their clients and reacts! I would recommend their software system to any catering operation, from a startup to an existing operation looking to streamline the proposal and reporting process. Thanks Better Cater Team!

Kevin Hunter

It Just... Doesn't Meet Expectations

Reviewed 2018-03-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that I got the experience of using another catering software on my way to whichever one I finally end up with. The costing of menu items if you add each ingredient is pretty good. The ingredient listing is good. The calendar tool is pretty good.

Lauren Riedmueller

good

Reviewed 2018-05-07

It is very basic and fairly easy to use. My clients have asked for an app so that would be a bonus if there were one.

Gideon Afoh

Interesting and easy to use software

Reviewed 2017-11-14
Review Source: Software Advice

It's currently up to my expectations as to the people I recommended for.This software never disgraced me anyway. It's really good and performs just as my business activities is expected to. I love it.

Ian Gonzalez

Better Cater is great.

Reviewed 2015-06-03

I use Better Cater to track all my invoices, catering schedule and customer payments. It has all the functions I need and its easy to use. I love that it is web based so that I can check our schedule on my computer or my phone so that I can respond to my clients from anywhere. Best of all it does not have the extra functions that are really not necessary. We send out hundreds of catering quotes each month and Better Cater tracks everything exactly the way I want it. I highly recommend this service.

Mike Dunnavant

Willing to listen

Reviewed 2015-04-07

We have been using Better Cater for a little over a year now in a bar/restaurant that is open to the public and also host events from just a handful of people to groups of 300 and are thoroughly satisfied. We have asked the support staff to make some changes to better fit our needs and while they haven't implemented all of our request they have always been willing to listen and have added several changes that have made the product much easier to use in our environment.

Judith Eagleson

Very Easy to use. A real time saver!!

Reviewed 2015-05-05

This software product has freed up so much time. It allows me to quickly search past orders, communicate more intelligently, and look more professional. I encourage anyone looking for a catering tool to try this software. The staff is very responsive to any questions as well as helpful. You'll love it!!

Carol Hamre

Great service

Reviewed 2016-04-20

I love this service! I use it all the time! It has made my business much easier. The most difficult part was entering all of my recipes in the database, but now that they are in, bidding is a snap! It all looks very professional and is easy to understand.

Fabio Carella

Better Cater, help me build my business!!

Reviewed 2015-04-05

A great cloudbase software we have been customers for the past four years It will save you tons of time putting a proposal together only take a few minutes... Steve Franco and his team are always there for you... I couldn't imagine my business without Better Cater!

Catherine Branch

Fantastic for off site caterings as well as events at our Club!

Reviewed 2015-11-30

This software has made my life SO much easier. Ot keeps track of all the important details so you can go back and see what you did before with repeat customers. You can access the software on your phone or tablet too! Buy it now! You won't be sorry.

Tiffaney Carr

Software changed my life

Reviewed 2016-04-17

This software changed the way I do busy especially allowing me to focus on more important details for my company. The software is simple and the easy to use and helps our company standout and close business faster.

HL Owens

Customer bids are easy now. We know our food costs in an instant. Worth the money!

Reviewed 2016-04-17

Easy to learn and easy to use. Customer service is quick and easy. Very affordable.

Melissa Viviano

Love it, very easy!!

Reviewed 2016-05-09

Great fast Customer service! Easy to use product

Adolfo Silverio

It's a great and easy software to use.

Reviewed 2016-04-17

I only wish I can add attachments to it.