DaycareWaitlist

Daycare waiting list management solution

DaycareWaitlist Reviews

Pros

Saw this and instantly thought how great it would be to keep me organized and be able to better help me figure out who is on the waiting list.

Angelica C.

Ease of use and how quickly we were able to convert our paper applications into the software. The email reminder feature to families on the waitlist is also a wonderful feature.

Leah P.

I really like the ease of use and the functionality of the software.

Corey S.

Cons

Parent's have trouble viewing their child's placement on the list.

Bailey S.

The order families appear can be confusing at times.

Leah P.

Colleen S.

4.5

I love this webpage

Ease of access for future enrollment planning

Pros

That I can see in the future! This helps me work on rolls for next year so that we can plan for classes early and I can project the next year's enrollment schedule.

Cons

I do not like the new format as much as I liked the old one. I am getting accustomed to the new look, but it is not as simple. Before, everything was bold with straight columns and rows - easy to see everything. Now, my list looks all haphazard, woppy-jawed and flippity- floppity. I have a screenshot of the way it used to be and the look of the program today, even if it might have more capabilities, makes my eyes confused. I will be happy to send you the pictures of what I am talking about - it just is a visual thing for me. I might be the only one who feels this way, but when I get into our waiting list, I spend more than an hour working in it and the larger, simple font was easier to read and the straight lines were pleasing to the eye.

The software made it easier to manage our waitlist.

Makes it easier to manage waitlist and the site can be accessed anywhere.

Pros

1. User friendly 2. Has the option to specify priorities and see the future 3. Great response time when I contacted them about getting a receipt 4. A good BASIC software

Cons

1. The character limit under "Notes" 2. There's no space if you want to separate information and create another line/paragraph. 3. No boxes to enter the child's gender, address and parents' employment information 4. On the recently updated version, the font is smaller so it is kind of difficult and confusing to look at each child's information. 4. Date of Birth/Due Date is not showing on the main...

This will keep me organized

Pros

Cons

Like anything I'm sure this program isn't perfect but at least it will help me stay organized and be able to get kids in faster

DaycareWaitlist has been a very helpful resource for our busy small office!

Pros

I like the fact that students name are automatically moved up as they age and it puts them in the order they were put on the list. I also like that it will send an e-mail reminder to the families that they are still on the waiting list.

Cons

I would like to see the whole family when I click on a child's name; It would make it easier when calling the parent to notify them.

Christina, to view the family instead of only the child information, click the family button. If you have any further issues feel free to contact us: https://www.daycarewaitlist.com/main/home/contact

Much easier than the old notebook! More organized and simple to use.

Saves time Organized Easy to maintain Nothing to download Can view from my phone when away from the office

Pros

No notebook to keep track of. My assistant and I can easily add to the list as people request to be added. The automatic email reminders to parents keep us in touch with the waitlist family. Organized and simple to use. Great tool to stay organized and save time.

Cons

When removing a family because they have moved out of our area, there is no option to choose this. Would like to have that added.

easy to use

increases enrollment

Pros

It is very easy to use and the parents can add themselves on at their convenience, it has made enrolling children easier

Cons

It's frustrating that you can't search for family and see what number they are right away, it takes too much time to find what number they are

We have used daycare waitlist for several years. It has been great.

Pros

It categorized by age and rolls from one age to the next as the child ages. Easy to use. Reports are easy to print.

Cons

I wish there was a spot to add address so labels could be printed for mail outs about registration, etc.

This has saved us so much time and has made keeping track of our wait list so much easier!

Saves time and brings in money by keeping our center full!

Pros

It's so easy to use! You can modify the lists so they work for your specific center and it becomes so easy to see who is next on the list when a spot opens up!

Cons

I love this product, makes managing a large wait list so easy!

Pros

It is easy to use, and I am not managing an excel list all day. As children age they switch wait lists without me having to do it manually.

Cons

Parent's have trouble viewing their child's placement on the list. It would be nice if they would get an email when their child goes on a different list (age category), and how that changes their placement.

Great product for a great price!

Daycare Waitlist has helped me manage our daycare waiting list and stay connected with the clients on our list.

Pros

As a director of a preschool and daycare center, I looked for different solutions for waiting list management. Daycare Waitlist is an incredible application! I really like the ease of use and the functionality of the software. My favorite feature is the Reminder Emails function! It has really helped me stay connected with our clients on our waiting list.

Cons

The only con is the initial set up can be tedious, but the company will upload your data one time at the beginning of the installation.

We have had great success with this program.

We are able to quickly assess how many children we have on our waiting list. I like that the children are automatically moved into the different classrooms as they get older based on the criteria we put in.

Pros

We like that we are able to determine who many children are on our wait lists at just a glance. We are able to keep notes about contact with the families. It is easy to use!

Cons

My experience with DaycareWaitlist has been incredible!

This software helps me manage my ever-growing and ever-changing waitlist.

Pros

My favorite feature is the automatic email function, which emails my waitlist families regularly, who receive a personalized email from me letting them know they are on our waitlist. This feature helps us stay connected with our waitlist families and lets them know that they are valued.

Cons

I would like to see a inport feature added to the software., which would allow the user to upload and make changes to the current waitlist.

Simple, dislike new format

Makes keeping a waitlist easier

Pros

I like how simple it is to search for families and their contact information, and that a regular email goes out to families to ask if they want to change any information.

Cons

When you click on a child it does not display where they are on the waitlist, so you have to search through the list to find the child's name within the age category. Parent's cannot edit their own information so they have to call in for any changes that are needed (to my knowledge)

The software allows us to make more precise enrollment projections.

Pros

Cons

The order families appear can be confusing at times. A feature that allows reports to be generated would be great.

I use the free version to manage my wait list

Pros

Daycare waitlist is easy to use. I can easily manage my classrooms by age groups, a real time saver