Interceptum

Online survey & enterprise feedback management platform

Interceptum Reviews

Strong survey software, hosted in Canada with a very responsive response team.

I needed to find a survey tool that was hosted in Canada and had features available in popular US-based tools. I trialed Interceptum about 3 years ago and have kept with it, running over 30 surveys through the tool. The interface is as intuitive as some of the other tools I have used and the price point is quite reasonable for what we get out of it. There are some more complicated activities that require...

Pros

Team's responsiveness and included feature set

Cons

Visual appearance out of the box. Did not like that I needed an Enterprise account to get kiosk capability.

It is one of the best tools for the design, creation and edition of surveys and information gatherin

Pros

* Allows easy and quick creation of surveys with personalized content. * Once the survey is created, you can edit, update or copy it. * It has a practical and super useful log of changes. * It has a powerful interface that allows to define who are the participants with access to a specific survey or its content. * You can define from when and until when the survey will be active or inactive and * You can Define individual users or Groups, Printing permits. * It has graphs and statistics of results for the analyzes. * Excellent tools for publication and mailing

Cons

*I would say that it has no disadvantages since it is a work tool very well designed for its purpose which complies with fairly simple but highly effective. His only disadvantage would be the cost for small entrepreneurs who can not afford it initially

Exactly what we needed

We've been using Interceptum for two years and have been extremely pleased with the product. We use it on a weekly basis for internal and external surveys. Its a great way to gather feedback and set efficient actions plans in order to satisfy our customers.

Pros

Its ease of use, fully bilingual interface, graphics and results analysis is quite powerful.

Cons

Interceptum is complete with features you didn't know you needed

The capabilities, features and integration options are plenty. This product has many features all bundled out-of-the-box... features I haven't seen included in other similar products. Get to know the many features and options, and you'll be glad you to have them. The tools allow for creating simple or extremely complex forms, surveys, questionnaires. Very happy with the product, the features and the support. Also, love the automated scheduling options for following-up on incomplete surveys.

Pros

Many features out-of-the-box. So many options. Automated email scheduling. Reporting.

Comprehensive Tool & Excellent Support

I just started testing Interceptum as a technological solution to issues we were having with data entry, data capture and data analysis. I have found the tool to be quite flexible and the team has been quite supportive in teaching me and helping me to get our monitoring and tracking system built. The purpose of this system is to understand what is going on in the program so that we can allocate resources appropriately, and report results to our funder. Thomas has been more than helpful in the training and troubleshooting things that I have requested or needed a solution to. The support he has provided has been efficient and transcended my limitations as I haven't built surveys in a tool for some time.

Pros

The functionality, options and choices.

Cons

It takes a bit to get functional in some of the more complicated types of questions and skip logic, but the support has been great.

A happy customer

As a beginner in using online surveys, I can recommend interceptum because I am able to follow the instructions when building the surveys; I am very impressed with the support I am receiving, always quick response time and VERY clear language, both very valuable to my position and its tasks. We have are only using surveys but I understand that this company can do much more. I look forward to exploring other activities. We wanted a Canadian-based company for our surveys and we are very satisfied with interceptum.

Cons

A must-have for any business

We have been using Interceptum for the past seven years to help us gather feedback from our clients. During that time, their development team implemented some great custom features that we needed. We are extremely satisfied with Interceptum. Its easy-to-use interface and great customer support make it an asset to our business. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, great support and the ability to have it customized to fit our exact needs

Cons

Did not find any yet.