Loopy Loyalty Reviews

4.44/5 (36 reviews)

Christos Kyriakides

Great product!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

The online platform is very easy to use and the stamper app works great and very easy to use. Customer support is great, very helpful and responds really fast to questions.

Stephanie Ferrel

Exactly what I needed

Reviewed 2018-06-20

I think it's definitely boosted my sales. It's also increased customer retention. In my business, customer loyalty requires work. This tool has definitely helped with that.I was looking for a loyalty card program that was easy to use and didn't cost an arm and a leg. This fit the bill PERFECTLY. It's very easy to use (on both the owner and customer side), and it's quite reasonably priced, in my opinion. Their customer service people are readily available, if you need them, and they're super helpful. All in all, this is a good service for anyone looking for a simple, easy-to-use loyalty program.

Stephen McCullough

Loopy Loyalty is the penultimate personal user experience - and more!

Reviewed 2017-08-24

When searching for ways to interact with my customers on a one-to-one or group basis, I am yet to come across a platform so easy and direct as Loopy Loyalty! The simple fact of sending a personalised message to a user couldn't be easier and the results couldn't be more rewarding for both my company or the customer receiving their latest reward/stamp. I also loved how I could personalise the stamps to make their fit my company brand and give it that extra luxurious touch!

Jami Warren

Amazing experience so far! My customers love it too!

Reviewed 2018-03-26

I can track every item my customers buy and it is also a snapshot into my business and what I really love is how I can see just how many free pieces were given out because when it comes to tax time I have an accounting of it! My favorite part is the tracking and seeing my numbers everyday and especially how many free pieces we've given away! That's powerful!

Cat Kwan

Easy to use and our customers appreciate the system

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Customers consume 10-20% more from the previous.Customers do not need to take out a traditional card to have the stamp. They feel our company is willing to use updated technology. Our company image get a good impact with this system.

kimberly saul

customer use is difficult and cumbersome and requires lots of explanation

Reviewed 2017-10-23

more frustrations than benefits thus far. Suggested improvements on customer side would make this an awesome app. I like all the features available to a business owner. It is a very valuable tool to separate yourself from the crowd.

Kari Ursitti

I love that it is a card in apple pay

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-23

It's a little hard to get customer service. They do have some pretty good tutorials.It was incredibly easy to set up for the business

kim tran

very easy to set up, benefits to the business owner and easy to uses

Reviewed 2018-05-01

convenience, great experiences to business owners and to users. What I like most about Loopy is that it allow business to connect with customers without app development required. We can notify customers of a specific promotion with text messages.

Anonymous

Solid platform, easily adopted

Reviewed 2018-11-20

NOC had 6 coffee shops across HK and wanted to gain better insights from the loyalty card program we were running. Within a couple of months we have a clearer picture on how many new vs regular customers we have, how often the later are coming and who our super users are.- Intuitive to use - Clear reporting dashboard - Easy for customers to download and use - Wallet integration is a winner

Scott Clements

Great experience it's easy

Reviewed 2018-03-27

It's easy to use and draws more customers in The shop they love the fact that they can earn rewards as they spend their hard earned money they get credit back for shopping with us it's user-friendly and fast to access

Billy Turner

Best loyalty platform for small businesses

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Outstanding customer service. The team are very quick to respond to questions and go the extra mile to make the platform easy for us to integrate in our business

Anonymous

Love the futuristic concept. Only downside is older customers tend to not know how to work it.

Reviewed 2018-03-24

I love that it's a such a cool concept. People are really impressed when I check them out and add stamps. Plus I can sit down and remotely add stamps to lucky random customers through out the day.

Clarissa Konorosky

Loopy Loyalty is awesome!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Our company is able to issue stamps/rewards and send push notifications to customers. It is easy for customers and also fun. The setup is super simple, and people like that they don't have to add an app to their phone.

Rebecca Silva

Good not great

Reviewed 2018-03-26

The customers that used it really liked it. It helped us create customer loyalty and encouraged customers to come back to our store.Customers could see at all times where they were. It was nice that they could see how much more they needed to spend to get a reward.

Toy Lazo

Lots of bugs

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Bugs needs to be fixed especially when you're changing the core settings i.e. removal of mobile number etc. New mobile numbers here in PH aren't being accepted by your system. I won't upgrade my subs and won't use this to my other businesses until this is fixed. It allows a business to have platform software for membership

Jason Black

Loopy Loyalty is easy to use for me and my customers!

Reviewed 2018-03-26

I love that it looks very professional and is something new for our customers to get excited about. It has been an exciting and inexpensive way for us to increase sales.

Luis Pereira

Loopy Loyalty is a fantastic and cost effective digital version of the traditional stamp cards.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

The geo beacon for location targeting is a great feature for reminding customers who are near your business.

Kim De Drie Reeën

Great tool, easy to use and our customers are enthusiastic about the digital stamp card.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Easy to design cards and get them with your customers. It's even possible to design the card in your own native language.

Jami Lynn

Takes My Business to the Next Level

Reviewed 2018-03-21

The software is easy-to-use and has a lot of features that help me manage my rewards program easily without a lot of hassle.

Faye Yang

Easy, simple, convenient

Reviewed 2018-03-26

We like the notification function of this software that when customers have got the rewards from us. Also, the statistics help us to keep an eye on how our reward working on our customers, which also offers some insights into our marketing plan and some promotions. It's good to have another function to directly message our customers for further contact.1. The function is good. 2. It's easy for everyone to learn and use. 3. Good for our loyalty program, replacing the traditional stamp card.

Cindy Finch

So far so good

Reviewed 2017-10-21

Keeps my customers happy and coming backAwesome there is just a huge time difference that has been a bit of a struggle it is easy to the software is easy to use the set up is a little hard but I u derstand it is necessary to get the customer set up

Shawn Putter

It was very easy to understand the setup process so that I was able to set this up in a few minutes!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Still testing it out on our customers Everything is great so far - really appreciated all the thoughtful and proactive customer support so far!The setup pages were clear, easy to follow and understand. It was great to have a free trial offered so you could test out the Loyalty card for a while. There are well thought out, easy instructions for customers and as well as staff members.

Rosalie Sanabria

Loopy Loyalty has been a great change for hiw we reward oir loyal clients & created a "cool" factor.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Distributing easy loyalty rewards that clients can track on their own.I love how easy it is for clients to sign up and keep track of their own rewards. Another GREAT feature is how all of our info and social media is linked up to the card. Works as a great digital business card.

Ashley Smith

Easy To Use!

Reviewed 2017-10-23

I can keep track of loyalty cards in one place! It also gives me the ability to push messages out to my customers.

Jennifer Riley

I really love Loopy Loyalty. It's very easy to set up and use to help keep track of my VIPs

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-19

Customer loyalty programEasy to use and set up. I love being able to customize the cards for my business. Great way to stay in contact with customers.