Soffront CRM Reviews

4.46/5 (23 reviews)

Tresha Ivey

Easy to use and reliable

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Pros
We have used this product for 20 years. It has been very reliable throughout the years. In the early years we had to archive the data annually to be performance effective. In later versions this was not necessary. The search capability is very flexible and allows for many variations. Overall this software is really good.

Cons
The report writer is limited and is not very robust. They have some canned "types" of reports and that is all you can get. You can get to the data easy but not in a nice formatted report format.

Hassan Khan

Great CRM for my marketing business

Reviewed 2018-01-10

It allowed me to get a Lead to a Customer quickly while capturing all the notes and interactions along the way.

Pros
When I get a lead from the website it goes right to the CRM and the sales team can follow up. The stages it goes through from Lead to Customer is intuitive and helps by not letting any leads fall through the cracks.

Cons
I'm looking for them to do some improvements on their phone app. It's too simple and needs additional functionality.

Nicole Tobiassen

Our team has successfully used Soffront for years. They have great features and excellent cust svc!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
I like that it was easy to customize the tabs specifically to our sales cycle. Soffront makes it very easy to stay on task and organize the sales process.

Cons
Some actions with Groups aren't as intuitive as other actions in the software, but I usually figure it out. As with many programs, it takes a little practice to remember everything.

Thareq Yahya

I've had a very positive experience with Soffront CRM.

Reviewed 2018-01-05

The ability to track, monitor and measure the success of our Sales efforts.

Pros
I like the ease of use. It's extremely functional yet clearly laid out and easy to use. I also like the fact that the Marketing portion of the CRM has many options for different campaigns you can run. We have a sales team that didn't really like the last CRM we had but no complaints from them regarding Soffront....so if their happy, I'm happy!

Cons
Some additional customization features would be nice. I called support and asked about their new release and they said it's due in Q1 of 2018 so I'm looking forward to that.

Anonymous

Good marketing automation software

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Pros
Good software for small and medium sized business. Pictorial representation is good, can be used in any presentation.

Cons
Duplicate creation, need option in multiple fields or user can select based on his fields. Edit option should be given

Toni Spence

Amazing product

Reviewed 2016-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The vendor is very knowledgeable about the product. I had a few questions concerning if I ended up not liking the software, and they assured me that my concerns would ease after the first week of use.

Cons
I least like the price. I feel like a bit pricey. I am very cautious of how our company spends money, so I want to make sure that each thing we invest in will be worth out while and something that we can benefit from greatly.

Tree Peterson

a CRM that is Customizable for our Business Processes

Reviewed 2016-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This product is intuitive for users has been relatively easy to use for our sales force. Our administrative team has been able to make changes to fields and forms that work better for our business processes. The support has been excellent, too!

Cons
sending emails with attachments has been slow at times. A suggestion to add to this product is an 'opt-out' option for sending emails, so we don't have to remove their email and save in another field.

Kyle Foster

Soffront Feedback

Reviewed 2016-04-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The flexibility of the product and the ability to customize it the way we want to use it.

Cons
The product itself is not all that user friendly, new functions cannot be easily be learned on your own, and the documentation is pretty lacking. Typically requires training from Soffront, at a cost, just to fully understand how to utilize different pieces of the product.

Cheryl Dillman

Great value for small and mid-sized service companies

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

SOFFRONT has served as a key tool to determined marketing stats. We never had that option before and now it is easy.

Pros
SOFFRONT has helped marketing to bridge its current client entry and accounting software to the added component of including research, industry and details on type of specific work. Now the two systems are linked and leverages to help develop substantive pitches and proposals.

Cons
Tracking duplicates by email only is an obstacle. In some cases, we do not have emails, even in this day and age.

Cheryl Dillman

Great Tool for Contact Management and EMail Marketing

Reviewed 2017-02-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Soffront CRM folks are quick to respond and help solve even the easiest problems. We were able to get up and underway in a few days. We continue to build our knowledge of its usage and are utilizing more not only for a CRM but as an active email marketing tool.

Pros
Soffront CRM was quite easy to upload our prior contact and client information.

Cons
On the initial uploading of contact information, you can only manage duplicate based on emails or company name. We would like this option to include the contact name or unique ID.

Bryan Creagh

CRM that is customizable for the ever changing business world

Reviewed 2016-05-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The customization options are great. The product is very flexible.

Cons
Support is not that easy to access. They do not call you back and only email you. Sometimes you submit a ticket and they do not contact you other than an automated response for over 24 hours. Support does not teach much and never offer root cause.

Pete Caldwell

Great customer service

Reviewed 2016-05-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Very impressed with the customer service. Very responsive and they work to resolve any issues.

Cons
The application is a little quirky with text displays.

H Kent Desselle

Powerful CRM--Now in Spanish

Reviewed 2018-08-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy for me to recommend this product to all types of companies

Pros
I am a business consultant who works with multi-lingual construction companies, the fact that Soffront has an English/Spanish version is a huge plus to get minority enterprises utilizing a CRM

Cons
With all CRM's there is an initial set up time, while the customer service is good it still will take a learning curve to appropriately operate the product.

Account Manager - Document Management Company

Very Customizable CRM

Reviewed 2014-03-18

Soffront CRM is very customizable and front end is sleek. It has helped streamline our company and made tracking, reporting, and project management easy. The CRM offers a plethora of customization options and definitely fits our needs. The project management and support team are quick with response and helpful. Overall would recommend.

Pros
- Very Customizable - User interface is nice - Reporting and Searches are easy - User maintenance is easy - Cloud based - Web Services

Cons
- Linking between tables can sometimes be tricky but support will help and assist - complex CRM - But worth it for the customization

John Capponi

Awesome. Above and beyond customer service a support.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Marketing and sales.

Pros
Ease of navigation, tutorials, and technical support. The dashboard is very well set up and I can move from one function to the other.

Cons
There is not one major issue I have other than I do not spend enough time learning all the functions to maximize the benefits.

Jenna Cassrlman

Great for Marketing

Reviewed 2017-01-16
Review Source: Software Advice

This product has great Email templates and mass email features. I often use the Broadcast option to send out new Blog Articles. I also like the Email Automation function to set up more complex Marketing Campaigns.

Pros
Templates, Email Broadcast, Email Automation

Cons
I can only update contacts and accounts based on their Company name or email address. This is not helpful when I do not have such information, or I have several contacts at the same Company. I wish Soffront would generate and automatic "Soffront ID" so that I could use that when sorting and labelling duplicates, or making updates to contacts and accounts via the Excel upload and update function.

Evan Rosenfield

Love the Soffront product!

Reviewed 2014-03-18

Been a fan of Soffront for a long time. Their product is incredibly flexible and powerful. It is also very easy to implement and use.

Pros
- Intuitive layout and design - Flexible architecture - Rich group driven security permissions (object, record, field, and action; can vary at different stages of workflow) - Visual form builder - SQL for the experts, and UI for others

Cons
- There are some minor tweeks I would like to see, but I know that some have already been implemented in the newest version.

Olivia Markele

Efficient, cost-friendly, and effective

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Customer support is better with Soffront then any other CRMs we tried out. It's easy to manage marketing efforts and set tasks for other employees.

Cons
It doesn't have as many customizable features as CRMs such as Zoho or Salesforce. I recommended shopping around a little before settling on this CRM, because some businesses may require more customization.

Adam Johanningmeier

Beats Salesforce in Price & Customization. Customer Service is 10/10

Reviewed 2014-11-11

Soffront's highly competitive pricing and advanced customization features made it an easy decision for our company to abandon SalesForce.com. Their easy to use interface simplifies new employee training and allows our staff to better serve our customer base. Having been with Soffront since 2009, I would recommend their CRM solution to any business looking to lower expense and increase productivity.

Mike Chantigian

CRM Powered by Soffront Software - Powerfully Simple

Reviewed 2014-11-19

When I compare the capabilities to that of other companies in this space, Soffront compared very well and in many respects was a better value. Additionally, it could not be easier to use the software. The application was built to emphasize the intuitive set of tools to setup the software for seamless leads management through email marketing. They have a great product for the SMB user groups.

Shirley Brown

Complete Suite of CRM solutions

Reviewed 2012-08-27

I have been using Soffront for 2 years now and I think it is a good solution for mid-size companies. The software is completely web-based - it is so easy to handle that I am thinking now to adopt more online software. A special plus for me is that Soffront offers a mobile supported version. Sometimes I think that the user interface could be a little bit more fresh and modern.

Pablo Quintana

the Soffront experience

Reviewed 2016-06-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
the CS is effective. The training easy and simple to understand, they will go over step by step one on one. etc

Cons
Simple and easy to customize Fields, groups and reports. I like how easy is to use and customize the web forms.

Clayton Griffin

Crm software

Reviewed 2016-09-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like all the features this product has to offer. Everything was easy to use. I like it and would recommend it to someone.

Cons
I wish it was less expensive. For someone who is looking for something very expensive this would not be for you however if you did want to spend the money then I highly recommend this.