Userlytics Reviews

Userlytics

Cloud-based usability testing platform for digital assets

Userlytics

Review Summary

Mariné P.

Rhianna M.

However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to merge all 3 surveys into one when they were complete. No word cloud or aggregate word usage system from transcript.

Mariné P.

4.6

Good product

Pros

The best thing about userlytics is how it allows you to quickly get qualitative feedback on a prototype. Quick to setup and the results arrive fast.

Cons

There are a lot of features and many are not obvious.

Userlytics is great for cost effective user testing

User testing with userlytics.com has been easy and straightforward. I can train our freelance analysts on it quickly too.

Pros

Userlytics is easy to set-up and get started with. It's cheaper and has been just as effective for our test purposes as usertesting.com.

Cons

This tool will work best if you know how to write user testing tasks and questions before you start using it -- the software won't teach you the best practices, it just gives you a clean framework to implement them. I wish that, like usertesting.com, this tool provided some basic demographic information about the random users when random user testing (range of income bracket, age and gender) so we didn't have to add questions and take up time getting that information from the users.

Userlytics Review

The business works well once you are able to do a test, you do get paid, but the app itself is not that great when it comes to the full functions. Some of the functions that are important works well, but the other functions on the app I wish were fixed that I mentioned.

Pros

I used the app on the Iphone 8 plus, and also I like that there is even an app available on the phone. The app icon looks professional and the beginning login layout looks good. The functionality of the app works well on most parts.

Cons

When I attempt to login the app on my phone, it does not allow it to remember my username and password and then it will not login automatically. I have to re-enter it, but am able to get into the app afterwards. When I check the test invitations, completed tests, and missed invites, it does not appear, though I have done plenty of them in the past. The payment screen does work, but the contact screen does not show up when you click on it from the menu options.

Great tool and great people!

Pros

Simple and user friendly platform. Learning curve is not steep and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team are always accessible and ready to help! Really like the visual charts of responses, which I'm able to copy and paste in my presentation, great quality of video/audio recordings, and the overall layout of the platform. Biggest differentiator is the level of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team. They're super knowledgeable, kind, patient, and always willing to help! They are true partners and go above and beyond to ensure your study is successful.

Cons

There are some limitations, but most are on their roadmap to be added or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is able to get it programmed in the backend. 1. For screener portion of the survey, unable to add open response questions. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]was able to get this programmed in the backend. 2. For screener portion of the survey, unable create multi-select question. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT...

Great platform to run user testing sessions

I usually get test results within an hour or two after I launch the tests and they have a diverse user panel., which helps me to move into the analysis quickly. Also, when I have questions or issues, the support team responds promptly and help me out. Everyone I worked with at Userlytics (the support, ops and the business teams). The pricing structure is straightforward and very reasonable! I like the fact you can purchase credits as needed.

Pros

The steps for creating screeners and test scenarios are very easy and self explanatory. I love the fact that there is a capability for moderated testing (haven't tried yet).

Cons

Wish I could have multi-select questions more easily. (I have to ask ops team to help). Also, I usually like to run a test once, see if I need to make adjustment, and then re-launch the same tests with more people. There are some workarounds and it could mess up metrics, but I wish this can be done more easily.

Convenient and flexible product with the ability to do testing on a per-need basis

Pros

The fact that userlytics lets the user test as frequently (or infrequently) as they need is a huge benefit, and the main reason our team switched from usertesting to them. The other remote test websites wanted to lock us in to a contract where we would have to do tons of tests to get our moneys worth, but our needs differ from month to month and sometimes tests aren't needed. Userlytics lets us pay on a per-test basis which gives us the flexibility and independence our team needed!

Cons

In order to take video clips you do need to upgrade your account to a more expensive plan, but it's not the end of the world as you're still able to download the entire video.

The Best!

A-mazing. Love this product.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful and wonderful during onboarding, using, and running into some bumps. Not only did they complete the tasks I was asking about but explained how to do it myself next time, all at the same time. Here's how AND it's already done for you here! Standing up to clap! Thank you to the entire Userlytics team for making it so easy to test, to use and for having the best support. You are changing the game.

Cons

Would like to be able to pin a question on the side while sliding the other questions. It's hard to scale top to bottom and the questions can get lost. Also putting a star or indicator for when a task/scenerio/metric has a URL link attached.

Userlytics is a good value for money, remote testing solution but limited

Using Userlytics as a remote, evaluative testing service for a startup (think cost constrained). I evaluated several different options from different vendors in terms of costs, features, technical reliability, stability and userlytics was a good, basic option.

Pros

Both web and userlytics apps work well. Customer support is very responsive to complaints, feedback, issues. Payment options are very flexible (both pay as you go, and subscription model). Generally, testers are decent. A variety of countries in terms of their panel respondents.

Cons

As with all remote testing, you have to be very prescriptive and careful in your instructions. Can't survey people (e.g. they have built up a panel of people in multiple countries), but you can't just send a survey to them.

Great platform for usability testing

Pros

It is easy to recruit very specific participants, and you can now do live testing as well as recorded. Great customer support.

Cons

The UI was a little challenging at first, but it's improving.

Great 👍 helpful team, huge candidate pool, fast responses, variety of options to conduct research

Pros

The fast candidate responses, and the very insightful conversations with great candidates.

Cons

The usability clearly needs improvement, sometimes this is even a blocker. But luckily the team is super helpful all day and night to solve all challenges.

Excellent customer service, great tool!

We had really good experience with userlytics. I have to say I have never felt more supported by the customer support team than here. Quick and helpful responses, tons of valuable feedback. Really grateful!

Pros

While Userlytics filled with tons of great features, it is very easy and intuitive to use.

Cons

That credits expire within 1 year