Additional information for Enterprise Service Desk
Key features of Enterprise Service Desk
View All Features
- Live Chat
- Contract Management
- Inbox / Queue Management
- Known Issue Management
- Document Management
- Self Service Portal
- Automated Routing
- Service Desk (ITIL / ITSM)
- Multiple Brands / Products
- Receive or send alerts and notifications
- Features to support the billing and invoicing of services
- Maintain customer data and service support records
- Email and live chat integration
- Log, track, manage and respond to reported incidents
- Answer service questions with Knowledge Base documentation
- Social media options provide additional support channels
- Gather service support data via survey and feedback tools
- Help desk ticket management plus VIP ticketing
- Personalized, role-based dashboards with data widgets
Meritide’s Enterprise Service Desk is an integrated ITIL-based help desk platform spanning incident and service management, plus change requests handling.
The scalable platform offers flexible deployment within the cloud or installed on-premise, promising quick technical setup without additional specialist developer or IT support.
Enterprise Service Desk covers the core ITIL processes for managing help desk incidents, problems, changes, service requests, releases, knowledge provision, assets, configuration and more.
Tiered subscription pricing caters for organizations of all sizes, based on per user per month, while end user amounts can be unlimited at no extra cost.
Public self-service portals and role-based admin dashboards promise to keep support delivery and the easy visualization of help desk performance via data summary widgets.