All categories

Remote desktop, VDI & data loss prevention (DLP) software

visit website

Kasm Reviews

An innovative and DevOps approach to VDI

My I.T. teams can work with a streamlined-devops architecture instead of legacy VDI solutions and can deliver faster without compromising on quality and security. As an architect I need cost-effective options for my customer's use cases that I haven't found with popular VDI solutions until Kasm.

Pros

The main feature I like from Kasm is that, unlike conventional / popular vendors , they have a devops approach to VDI which is beneficial for I.T. teams and end users. Most VDI teams face challenges with gold image management, slow implementation, cost and user computing. Kasm has solved the main challenges of VDI gold images by using containers for the VDI so your images are code that is then executed...

Cons

Software developed for windows might be challenging to use but the shift to SaaS, web apps and increased Linux adoption are in their favor.

Cloud Hosted Applications and Desktops

A great way to leverage the cloud when interacting with the internet to make sure that your computer and data stays safe.

Pros

Cloud service that provides access to applications, desktops and browsers. This allows me to interact with the web without putting my browser/computer at risk. The Sharing feature is very useful for screen sharing without having to join into a web conference application. The ability to launch a desktop to have access to installed applications or to modify files with a full productivity suite is very useful.

Cons

File upload is through the control panel instead of drag-and-drop.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kasm the new era of carry on services and Apps

I really think that mobilizations of everything MOE is coming to everything in the world that’s where Kasm and Kasm perfect line of products are always there.

Pros

Easy to use easy to setup and even redeploy in just minutes maybe seconds with ease. I do like it very much and I think an idea as of this shouldn't be talking that very long of time to shine and be there just about forever and be deliver to this very fine of research results. Thank you Kasm and I really hope and wish you will prosper and sustain. Best of always luck.

Cons

Maybe if thay share a little more on future developments plans. want to know really want to know.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Remote Applications and Desktops? Kasm is what you need.

Pros

We tried Kasm for a specific project to deploy desktop and remote apps, and Kasm helps us achieve this task. It was easy to deploy and easy to learn. If you need a remote isolate browse or a VDI Solutions without spending a ton of money, Kasm is what you're looking for.

Cons

I don't see any cons. Maybe nice to have support for multiples languages.

Web-based Secure Remote Access

This makes it easier for teleworkers to get access to applications on the work network without having to install any software on the devices at home. This allows employees to use personal devices and phones instead of always needing a company computer.

Pros

Home-based employees have secure access to work applications through a web browser without installing a VPN client. Since it is a web browser solution so it can be used on untrusted devices to allow secure access to internal applications and prevents any data loss.

Cons

The cut-and-paste function works through the control panel instead of directly into the browser.

Thanks for the review. We a pleased to hear that Kasm was able to provide a browser-based secure telework solution, without the need for installing VPN software.

Secure Desktop and Safe Browsing Experience

More productive with Client Details and less stress with privacy, especially with banking

Pros

Kasm is the first true "Workplace in the Cloud”, providing access to applications, desktops and browsers. I use Kasm for presentations of my work-in-progress. I can share my screen with participants without putting my browser at risk. The Sharing feature is also useful for remote screen sharing during web conferences or meetings without having to join into a web conference application. The broad range of powerful features of Kasm allows me to interact with the Web without exposing my computer/browser to risks such as malware or phishing attacks and data loss during a system crash.

Cons

The Copy and Paste is only functional through the control panel

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great option for focusing projects and sandboxing your browser

Super clean and quick user experience, team keeps up communication which is great!

Pros

We love the ability to instantly spin up a Chrome browser to sandbox client work and to isolate extensions for testing purposes.

Cons

Looking forward to being able to forward USB devices -- hopefully to include webcams so we can start doing video conferencing!

Secure Desktop for Email/Files/Websites

With more people working from home during COVID, not everyone has access to the latest cybersecurity protection which makes it important to take precautions against web threats. Kasm allows me to interact with untrusted email and files without putting my own system at risk.

Pros

Kasm provides a safe way to visit websites, check webmail and open files without putting my computer at risk. As a realtor, I have to open files from clients and colleagues who may not have the latest security protections. By using a desktop in the cloud, I can ensure that my computer is not compromised.

Cons

Additional browser login when opening the desktop.