Subiz Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Anh Do

Amazing solution for small and mid-sized business

Reviewed 2015-03-18

My website has integrated Subiz live chat for 2 years. It provides many features. Especially some features like multi-language support is presented in free version which many other providers don't have. The paid plan is completely feature-packed with auto/proactive chat invitation, IM clients, canned-response, etc. The most important thing is using Subiz I can analyze visitors' activities. You may collect many useful visitor information, such as their referrers, their location's IP, how many pages they are visiting, whether they are repeat visitors, keyword usage, etc.

Pros
- Easy to use - Fully customized - Best priced - Provide Free plan

Cons
- Limited report - Fixed chat window - Imprecise location

Gregory P

Everything you need for under affordable price

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I've used a few different services over the years and Subiz has the most features for the lowest price. The only thing I don't like is that the widget is huge and overtakes the page. Logs are small but transcripts can be automatically emailed to you... set up an email just for chat history. NP

Pros
Pre-Chat option and Co-Browsing, console is easy and nice.

Cons
Widget is too big

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Na Jackey

Best customer service solution ever !

Reviewed 2013-11-19

Months ago, when I got stuck in finding a effective way to be closer to customers, visitors, I searched and asked and finally, I saw Subiz by chance. After registering and trying to use this live chat, surprisingly, my number of website's visitors increased considerably, thank to Subiz, our supporting department can catch customer's thought and provide suitable speech to sell the products rapidly. Especially, trigger is a powerful tool of subiz. I can filter the visitor and deliver speech automatically and do not waste time to divide the manually. Subiz - Everyone must try once in your life !

Si Ngo

The best service I've ever experienced

Reviewed 2015-03-27

One of the wonderful thing I want to mention about Subiz is Simplicity. You do not need to spend too much time to know how to use it. Besides, the features are pretty powerful such as showing visitor's looking page, time on site. Based on those information I can figure out the strategy to communicate to visitors. There are many surprised customers who didn't know how I can appear so nicely like that.

Pros
- Ease of use - Powerful features - Reasonable price

Cons
- Unstable trigger - Basic widget on mobile

Nguyen Hoai Nam

Great work from Subiz's team

Reviewed 2015-03-23

Well, since we started using Subiz Live Chat, there has much changed in terms of increasing the conversion rate. Besides that we were also able to solve issues that prevented customers to finish their payment. Subiz is the best and most flexible live chat solution which I found out there, recommend it 100%

Pros
Easy to install & use Full of useful features Great support from Subiz's customer service

Cons
Fixed chat window Lack of API

Kc Nguyen

Great Live Chat solution

Reviewed 2015-03-27

I prefer using Subiz live chat for 4 following reasons: - Optimized chat widget on mobile - Support IM clients - Simple dashboard interface - Helpful agents Since using Subiz on my website. The bounce rate has decreased dramatically. I'm very satisfied with this.

Pros
easy-to-use, The support team is superb.

Cons
Dont't move the chat window

CCLI 113

The best real-time support

Reviewed 2015-03-26

our revenue has been increased by 30% in 2 months by advertising on Gg ads and using Subiz Live Chat to interact with customers. Amazing result! The best app for real-time support. Recommend it 100%!

Pros
Easy to use, friendly interface, great support team

Cons
Fixed chat window, Basic report

Mai Huong Ly

An Excellent SAAS

Reviewed 2015-03-26

It is really hard to pick 1 reason why I rate Subiz highly. Amazing support, top notch features, easy to use and customization. I have been working as an online marketer for years and known Subiz since its first bricks were built. Excellent SAAS! Really recommend it!

Quoc Dung Truong

Useful and value for money

Reviewed 2015-03-29

Not only is this a great Live Chat solution but when they say the support is outstanding they MEAN it. The support team is superb. These guys always offer excellent help. TOP solution, TOP service. Subiz is worth way more than the price is.

Isabelle Oslo

Meet my demand

Reviewed 2013-11-19

Meet my demand, simple but powerful.