Additional information for EMPOWER SIS
Key features of EMPOWER SIS
View All Features
- Web Based Access
- Admissions Management
- Assessment Analyzer
- Degree Audit
- Web Self-Service Portal
- Custom Report Cards
- Event Calendar
- Financial Aid
- HR Management
- Student Information / Records
- Integration with Moodle, Blackboard
- Intuitive Dashboard
- Customized Scheduling
- Emergency Alert System
- Campus Security
- Billing & Receivables
- Attendance Tracking
- Easy Reporting
- Instant Access to Complete Data
- Role based Permissions
• EMPOWER student information system is a web based SaaS solution and eliminates the need for any additional IT infrastructure and high initial investment.
• The EMPOWER web portal offers secure access to institution’s important services and information via the web.
• The role based security options ensures that administrator have clear control over various roles and operations for different user base including students, staff, faculty and alumni.
• The solution includes more than 650 ready to use reports, queries and extracts which can provide real-time information to stakeholders, outside agencies, and the institution management.
• EMPOWER’s financial module allows admin to manage student's financial transactions and utilizes the billing feature through a single dashboard. Students or parents can pay for courses online without any other registration.
• The campus security module offers parking management, campus incident management application which includes the uniform crime reporting feature (UCR), and campus judicial process management for safeguarding institutions code of conduct.
• Web based portal for faculty and students enables them to track and analyze their academic progress at any given time.
• Institutes can manage funds and scholarships and attach funds to a specific student or group of students and track how funds are being used.
• It’s billing and receivables module supports billing process which includes receivables accounting, fee collection and integrating financial system.
• Single sign-on alert message system offers multi-channel messaging option through emails, voice and text messages.