Additional information for INDE BroadcastAR
Key features of INDE BroadcastAR
View All Features
- Ability to overlay images, text, and 3D objects over existing reality view
- Assemble applications and processes by dragging over and arranging pre-built components
- Create your own AR content
- Creating, updating, monitoring accuracy, and ensuring brand consistency for all written materials that are distributed to stakeholders.
- Graphing and outlining possibilities of different scenarios and performance, 'what if' anaysis, yield analysis, cash flow projections
- Input 3D objects
- Integration of virtual reality along with augmented reality into one application
- Objects are always overlaid against the real world background
- Oversee interactions with customers throughout the entire relationship
- Pay employees in multiple countries using correct currencies and correct tax deduction amounts
- Used as a promotional or demonstration tool in sales and marketing presentations
- Used for training or educational purposes
Supports ready-made content with a range of different environments, including dinosaurs and killer whales.
Connecting to INDE's SnapShare module allows users to create and share video snapshots instantly.
Operates on any screen type or size.
Works in flexible footprints, allowing content to be installed in event and public spaces.
Supports individual, as well as group AR experiences.