Additional information for BlackLine Financial Close Management
Key features of BlackLine Financial Close Management
View All Features
- Account Reconciliations
- Compare data in different systems or locations
- Task Management
- Automated workflows
- Transaction Matching
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card matching
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Invoice-to-PO matching
- Journal Entry
- Create, review, and approve journals
- Certify and store journals
- Pst journals to general (or sub) ledger systems
- Reporting, analytics & dashboard
- Integration with any ERP system
- High level security
- Online document repository
- Integrate with BlackLine Intercompany Hub
- Integrate with BlackLine Controls Assurance
- BlackLine Finance Controls and Automation Platform
Automated reconciliations, such as bank reconciliations, credit card matching, intercompany reconciliations (ERP, bank, subledger, schedules, etc.) and invoice-to-PO matching.
Real-time notification alerts to users when there are pending tasks and notifications to management of past-due tasks or bottlenecks.
Manage multiple accounting transaction types including Bank to General Ledger; Bank to Credit Card; Received, Not Invoiced to Received, Invoice Received; Intercompany Transactions; Investment Transactional Matches; Bank to Accounts Receivable; Third-Party Invoices to Internal Records; and more.
Risk center allowing you to create ad-hoc queries against your dataset to manage exposure.
Create task dependencies and task workflows to ensure the correct procedures are followed.
Account reconciliations includes standardized templates, workflows for review and approval, linkage to policies and procedures, and integrated storage of supporting documentation.