Clearview

Telecom and Technology Expense Management Software

Clearview Reviews

Our overall experience has been great. We use this service for several of our clients

We use this software as our inventory database for all of our clients.

Pros

The two positives are the software itself being so easy to use and the people at Valicom. The software is very simple and flat allowing us to find any inventory item in under a minute, no matter the information a client provides us. On top of that, the customer support we get from the Clearview team is amazing. They always go above and beyond to provide us what we need.

Cons

Reporting is always a challenge with any platform. The canned reports are excellent, and Valicom will assist with custom reports. But every customer wants to see the reporting different. I wish we had a report builder, but otherwise, no limitations on the reporting itself.

Cleaview Portal

The software ensures the MRC are billing correctly with all carriers. This is a huge benefit knowing our bills are accurate.

Pros

Intuitive. Captures all necessary data. Contract renew notices. Dispute status Access is always easy, no downtime. Everything is great!

Cons

No comments here. I have no complaints.

Thank you for the review of our solutions! It is a pleasure serving you and your team!

Clearview is very good, but has room to be better

For the most part I've been very happy with Clearview and wish we had our global invoicing run through it. I'd like to see some tweaks along the way to make it more customizable for easy viewing and approvals, but those are minor adjustments. As a very minor note, I would like to see the interface updated to something a bit more modern looking. It always feels like I'm basically opening an old excel file or access database. Which works great, but could use some spiffing up.

Pros

I like the easy access to view all my sites, accounts, invoices, and past payments along with flexible reporting. It's great to view actual scans of past invoices and see payment variations month to month by amount and percentage.

Cons

Some areas of the software don't give me all the columns I'm looking for. For example, reviewing invoices requires me to open each one to find what site it's for instead of letting me add the site name column to the main review page. Some of the reporting isn't as customizable or intuitive as I would like.

Thank you for the review, Joey! We are so happy to hear how much Clearview has assisted your invoice review process. To review the invoices with your preferred columns, please feel free to contact your dedicated Project Manager to request a custom report and they would be happy to work with you! Also, we have something in the works to dazzle, coming in the new year - stay tuned!

Clearview

So far it is a good test and i have a better understanding with this tool.

Pros

Streamlined workflows and automating the process which definitely save a lot of time while keeping the inventory updated and reducing errors.

Cons

The reports or dashboard created in clearview might be limited when comparing to other BI tools such as PowerBI.

Clearview and Valicom are easy to do business with

Valicom is great to work with. Clearview is very powerful tool for us to run our business efficiently.

Pros

Software is very flat, which makes it faster and easier to use.

Cons

Reporting continues to mature. Good out of the box, needs further ability

Thank you for your review of Clearview, Rich! Excellence in Customer Support is what we strive for and your feedback will help us review gaps to make sure we can reach that 5-star status in no time. We value you as a client and look forward to many future opportunities.

The Clearview platform is intuitive and user-friendly. Overall, the experience has been very good.

Pros

For anyone familiar with Windows-based applications the tool is very easy to use. The module layout makes it easy to navigate to all pertinent information, and cross-reference data sets quickly. My staff is able to manage all technology expense related actions for our clients. Our auditors, account managers, and analysts have a single platform to support our finance, IT, and procurement clients. Client and software support is also excellent.

Cons

Further enhancement can be made to reporting and analytics. Although all of the relevant information is present to be exported, more can be done around executive reporting.

Great customized reporting

Pros

Other than the large savings that I have seen from Clearview, I am also very pleased with the customized reporting. The generic reports dashboard gives me the important information I would like to see on a daily bases. The customized reporting is good when I need to take a deeper dive to see exactly where my budget is being spent for the week, month, or year. I can literally have reports generated for anything. I also want to note that the team is always very responsive and wonderful to work with.

Cons

Nothing to comment at this time. I have not had any issues to date.

Thank you for the positive review, Brittany!

Very pragrmatic tool for Telecom spend management

Cost reduction, visibility to inventory, customer service empowerment.

Pros

Clearview is very flexible, customizable, and efficient. Great solution for both IT and AP teams looking to control spend and manage IT inventory

Cons

Would have liked more interoperabiity and email reminders and notifications on tasks and issues, as well as a mobile app

Thank you for your kind review of our Clearview platform! We carefully listen to all the feedback we receive as this is invaluable for us to improve our software. Did you know that you can set reminders for both Tasks and Issues inside Clearview? For either, simply click the Reminders subsection (smaller tab beside the main tab) and select the date you wish to be reminded of the Task or Issue. We'd be glad to walk you through the setup if you need any advice or best practices for configuring reminders! :)

Clearview is a tremendous tool to control Telecom Spend

Pros

You own your data, and manage your spend, in one of the most complicated spend categories out there

Cons

I would appreciate a rest API to interoperate with other solutions, but was able to accomplish this in different ways through report export-import functionality

Great Product and Support - Sales, Implementation, & Ongoing.

Overall great experience. Our team and customers are very pleased with the support and software.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, and comprehensive software. Great support.

Cons

No issues with the software or support. The portal looks dated, but it is very user friendly, so maybe it's best to leave it as is.

Great tool. Great people.

Clearview saved us a lot of time and frustration when centralizing invoices for telecom services and also switching to a new global ERP platform which included the transition to a new accounting system and associated cost center coding. The extensive list of options available in Clearview allows for easy access to updated inventory detail from different perspectives in the database and to run standard...

Valicom Partnership

Our channel partnership with Valicom has been great - we have been working together for over 4 years. It's been a wonderful partnership for both our team and our clients. When there is a problem, it gets solved quickly and transparently. Clearview is a stable and intuitive platform for telecom expense management.

Cons

Thanks Rick, we value our long-term partnership with you, and we look forward to serving your team for many years to come.

Valicom is a valuable extension of our team.

Valicom brings so much telecom expertise to the table. Their knowledge means that we can lean on them for more than just invoice processing and payment. We can rely on Valicom to investigate new technology and wireless services which frees up our internal team. Another value we derive from the relationship is the cost savings of having dedicated experts reviewing our invoices each month and making suggestions for optimization.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating