Covercy

International bank transfer platform for SMBs

Covercy Reviews

It was really simple and easy like just the commercial promised

Simple and easy , did what promised and as promised - which is rare these days :)

Pros

It works - and delivered on time - with good conversation rates. overall had a great experience got notification emails throughout the process .

Cons

I think the process itself was a bit tricky to understand - sending money back and forth not directly from one place to another, but after a first successful run I'll use it again for sure

Thank you so much Amit for your kind review!

A very good experience and low commission (comparing to a bank and other service providers)

Pros

I liked the phone call from the representative to let me know that there were several transactions like mine with booking.com that were a scam and he asked me if I'm sure I want do it. I felt my money security was his first choice and not the company commission. BIG LIKE!!!

Cons

I hated it that there was (or at least not visible enough) no list of documents I will need to fill\send in the first page of the software. I started filling the forms several times and stopped because in the next screen I needed a document I did not currently had.

Thank you Avraham for such a kind review. Your notes will be studied and considered.

Covercy has caused us to waste an unbelievable amount of time and money while we tried to cooperate

For a short time, we were able to make international transfers at a discounted rate.

Pros

Covercy is pretty easy to use, as far as the transferring process is concerned. The steps and interface are pretty clear.

Cons

We were using Covercy for a few months and enjoying their service. We then switched office managers, so we contacted them, as we were supposed to, to update contact/user information. They then proceeded to start a process with us where they asked for documents saying it was required for legal purposes, even though we had already used their service for months. They never stated CLEARLY which documents...

I transferred money to fund my own investment account. had a good overall experience

Pros

I like the fact than the prices are well transparent, and before you start a transaction you're well aware of all the underling fees and you know exactly how much you'll send/receive .

Cons

Costumer service was fair, but could improve - when I been asked to reopen a transaction for technical reasons, I had to argue with them in order to get the promised convert rate.

Thank you Avigail for your feedback!

Superb Service!

Covercy's platform to transfer money was easy and efficient. I had no problems setting myself up and there online support was able to answer any questions I had very quickly.

Pros

Fast

Cons

N/A

It was relatively easy and fast

Pros

It is relatively Low fees and the transfer is being handled quickly. It was easy to use and I could upload scanned documents.

Cons

It is working well from computer not fully compatible with mobile phones. Should consider having an app for mobile

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

My choice for international money transfers

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. The initial onboarding is a bit of a hassle since you need to supply some documentation, but of course thats a given.

Cons

Would be good to have real time comparison of the tariff. Also video identification would be good as well.

Thank you for your kind review!