Fraud.net Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

max Roberts

Helped my department meet their goals.

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Just keeping my compay's data organized and easy to digest has been a huge lift for my team's productivity and business decisions. We actually uncovered a new type of fraud that our internal system wouldn't have been able to catch. My team found some really interesting trends after we used it for awhile. The product was pretty easy to use and the training period was minimal. I liked being able to see so much info about a single transaction while keeping my company's data organized.

Andy Daniels

Easy implementation, deep and relevant data provided, makes decisioning a breeze.

Reviewed 2019-04-07

We had a rash of problems with international crooks trying to submit orders with stolen credit cards, either to steal products or validate the cards. Our payment gateway tools were failing to stop the transactions, so we used Fraud.net's rules engine to identify them and block them from our website. Immediate ROI and time saver. Knowledgeable and helpful team, fast and easy onboarding, rich data with clean interface for efficient management of order reviews. Appreciate the network feature and ability to report fraudsters to the community.

Ernest Horace

Serious enterprise platform which cut our fraud the same day we installed it.

Reviewed 2016-02-26

I'm relatively skeptical when it comes to software providers, but these guys promised fairly little during the demo, which is solid by the way, and the day I signed up, their analytics revealed a slew of problems that I didn't even know I had. I closed the holes in our operations and our fraud dropped and we saw an immediate improvement in our cash flow. Very very happy.

Bob Hendricks

Customer insights that we've never seen before.

Reviewed 2015-02-03

We started using this fraud prevention platform about 6 months ago and we think it's great. We get a better risk profile per transaction than we were getting with our in-house systems, in large part because we get to see aggregated information on a new customer from hundreds of other merchants. Very helpful and much better risk assessment.