Invoice Template

Free online invoice creation & sending for small businesses

Invoice Template Reviews

Pros

The speed of how long it takes me to make invoices and not having to use a desktop computer every time I want to create an invoice and did I mention how beautiful it is best of all it's free.

Itumeleng M.

It's perfect for use in my online freelancing business. Invoice template does not require any special skills or knowledge for one to use it, it's self explanatory and this saved me money and time.

Charlton D.

Charlton D.

Charlotte S.

It's lack of some Turkish translations. It needs a cookie to run every time smoothly.

Oral T.

It may have a different appearance and another order than that of my conventional invoices. I use it when I have no other choice.

Abdiel P.

4.6

This is the best way to create invoices

Invoice template helps us create invoices in minutes, we no longer have to design our own invoices. I would recommend everyone to try it out.

Pros

Invoice template is very easy to work around, it saves us alot of time at the office when it comes to creating invoices. With the different beautiful templates they offer it becomes way more fun to use. Invoice template is free and has a lot of cool features like being able to change your currency.

Cons

I don’t have complains about invoice template.

Invoicing made easy

Has so many cool features, like changing currency, adding your logo, invoices end up looking very professional, and the best part about it - it's free. Super intuitive interface, quick to learn how to use and implement in your business!

Pros

So easy to use, you can create a new invoice in less than a minute. No need to use excel or word, and have to play with alignments, fonts and other data formatting features.

Cons

Haven't really noticed anything that would bother me yet, if we would have more repeat customers, it would be nice to not have to create a new customer every time, but as of right now - it's perfect for businesses with a small quantity of invoices needed.

Invoice template is the best invoicing software I have used

I would highly recommend invoice template because it saves a lot of time and it has various templates you can choose from.

Pros

Invoice template is the best invoicing software I have come across. It has various templates that I can choose from and it's easy to use. With invoice template I no longer take time creating invoices because of its cool features like changing currency. For me, Invoice template does the job better than QuickBooks when it comes to invoicing. It’s just that with QuickBooks you get a variety of other features besides invoicing but if you are only looking for invoicing software, invoice template is the way to go.

Cons

Invoice template does exactly what I need so I don’t have any problem with the software.

Invoice template makes invoicing easy

Invoice template saves me alot of time and its templates are remarkable, I would recommend using invoice template to create invoices

Pros

Invoice template interface is easy to use. I used to take a lot of time in creating my own invoices and having to choose which design to create but with Invoice template I have a lot of options to choose from this makes my work easier. I also love the fact that I can use different currencies with Invoice template

Cons

I have not faced any serious issues with invoice template for now.

Save me a lot of time

I used it to sent an invoice to my clients and it saved me a lot of time.

Pros

It is so easy to make an invoice. the User Interface is amazing, very simple. You don't need basic knowledge about invoices. It's all there and ready for use. Just choose the design that you like, put your logo. and that's it.

Cons

It does the job really well, but a small flaw that bothers me is that you need to make a new invoice for every customer.

Creates professional invoices in minutes!

If I need a quick invoice for anything, this will be my go to!

Pros

This was a quick fix to needing to create a quick invoice. I was able to upload my logo and enter my invoice with ease. I needed another alternative to create a generic invoice not associated with other products and this did the trick!

Cons

It was hard to find on Google. I suppose that the more reviews this product receives, the more visible it will be to others.

Perfect

it was just overall easy to pick ub and jump right into

Pros

Easy to learn . It was easy to use. Everything just fell into place

Cons

maybe add more features.It does what I needed but I think could maybe use some additional features.

Quality software for throwing together simple invoices

Pros

I use this software frequently to design invoices for clients quickly and for free. There are paid options but the free one works perfectly fine for free and I often recommend this service to others. You can make a template in minutes and it is very editable.

Cons

I really like minimal and well designed templates. My issue is that while many of the templates might be minimal they aren't designed very well graphically. Many of them could use a little pop of subtle color. However, for a free invoice template they do just fine.

The product is really simple to use and the end result is great

Pros

I like the ease of use first and foremost. The design is excellent, so I am able to send invoices to my clients with confidence. It is also customizable enough for me to create an invoice based on my needs without having to figure out a bunch of sophisticated options.

Cons

I believe it requires me to download its Chrome extension in order to save my previous invoices. The difficulty of saving my invoices for future reference is one of the cons of the software in my opinion.

Makes my work easier

Invoice template saves me a lot of time . Instead of focusing on designing my own invoice I just choose from the different designs they offer.

Pros

I can say I used to struggle with making invoices until I used invoice template It's easy to use and has multiple currencies. Invoice template saves a lot of my time with their different designs I can choose the one I need in seconds.

Cons

I don’t have any complaint about invoice template it delivers exactly what I need.

Perfect way to create invoices

If you want a software for creating invoices then Invoice template is definitely the best software out there. The ease of use is unbelievable and it saves us a lot of time around the office, I'll definitely continue using it. I give it a 10/10.

Pros

Invoice template allows me to create invoices with no stress at all and at no cost. It's free, it's easy to use, it does not require one to use software like Excel which I sometimes find complicated. Invoice template makes invoicing an easy task, I just fill in the template with the relevant details and in a matter of seconds I'm done. The interface is user friendly and the end product is a beautifully crafted template. Invoice template saves me a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. It's perfect for use in my online freelancing business . Invoice template does not require any special skills or knowledge for one to use it, it's self explanatory and this saved me money and time.

Cons

I haven't had any issues using invoice template, it's so easy to use and I use it for all my invoices.

Very easy to use

Pros

it is very easy to create an invoice. I have used this a couple times for invoices to clients. It is self explanatory and you don't need experience in creating invoices. You can change your currency, so anyone could use this.

Cons

I wish there was an app I could use on my cell phone. That is why I switched and use another invoice creator that has an app so I can create invoices on the go. This is good for desktop use though!

Invoice Template is very easy to learn and has great functionality.

Less time wasted on creating my own invoice template.

Pros

The User Interface is amazing. Very simple, yet elegant. It isn't difficult to quickly learn how to use Invoice Template, even after five minutes! With several different template designs and many togglable field options, it's easy to get your invoice set up just the way you like. Just fill in the fields (Company Logo field is available!) and click next. Then you can download a PDF for your personal records and email the invoice directly to the client.

Cons

I wish I could make a profile where I could save template designs and previously sent templates. Other than that this product is amazing.

It was a godsend.It's quick and super intuitive.

1. it saved us loads of time by being quick and easy to use 2. it's free 3. Beautiful templates

Pros

It's really easy to pick up. We're a small team with lots of clients. We needed to get away from the Word template system and tried a few options online. Most were clunky and outdated. We just wanted to send invoice not learn how to use a new app! We came across Invoice Template via a recommendation from a client and haven't looked back since.

Cons

Thanks, Helen! Glad you're getting the most out of Invoice Template. We're continually working on building out the product, so expect to see some exciting features in the near future. Regards, Invoice Template team

Amazing looking templates that's easy to create and customization

Easily create invoice templates that I use for many clients each week

Pros

I like the ability to drag and drop what I need. It's easy to create a new section and the software is top tier. My template wasn't complicated so I chose the most basic template and it did the job!

Cons

Not sure - haven't ran into anything. Took some getting used to understand what's available but besides that, very simple to use.

I love it, it's really easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to input my information. I also really like the design of it, very clean, easy to use.

Cons

What I don't like, is that you have to start a new invoice over every time. Maybe change that one thing, and it'd be fine.

Very positive, worked well for an invoice template software.

Makes it very easy to send invoice templates so I can get paid quickly, and get payment information simply.

Pros

I liked how clean and customizable the design was. In addition, I like how easily it sent to my employer and integrated into e-mail.

Cons

I wish there was an option to add checking account information for billing. With encryption would be even better.

Hi, I have a great experience with you website. Making invoices became so simple, thank you so much!

I spending much less time preparing invoices so I saving time for other important work.

Pros

I was really pleased to find your website. It`s totally free, so easy to use, simple and accessible. I would definitely recommend to all my friends.

Cons

Overall great website, I had no issues with it. Only thing I would add a separate bank details row.

Simple and easy to use.

Pros

Useful if you have little understanding of invoices. I hadn't previously written and invoice and don't come from a maths background so this was very helpful.

Cons

I left some sections empty and there wasn't any guidance on this. I wasn't sure if any of the missing sections were necessary or just flavour.

Easy way to invoice. No hassle and will use it again and again.

Ease of use.

Pros

Very easy to use. It is instant and you only fill in the information you need/want in your invoice.

Cons

If you are able to keep a copy straight away that would be helpful and also know when your client has open the email like a read receipt.

really easy to use!

Pros

intuitive interface made the process easy to understand and navigate - really simple to work out what to do

Cons

nothing! it all worked exactly as i'd hoped - was quick and self-explanatory - thank you! would definitely use again.

Good site to remember, it can be useful

Pros

In case you do not have a billing system or a simple invoice notebook, I can make my invoices by accessing invoicetemplate.co , it's free and easy to use.

Cons

Beautiful and very easy to use

Great looking invoices that are easy to create

Pros

The ease and beauty of the invoices. The speed of how long it takes me to make invoices and not having to use a desktop computer every time I want to create an invoice and did I mention how beautiful it is best of all it's free

Cons

Nothing really I just wish there was an app and a way to login from different devices so I don't have to add my logo every time

I don't know what I'm doing and this helps a lot

A free way to build an invoice and feel confident I was doing it right.

Pros

It's easy to find online and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's very easy to customize and make it your own.

Cons

It's a little bit confusing to figure out how to download your invoice after you've made it. The site really wants you to host it there forever, but sometimes I just want to send a document, you know?

The onboarding process was easy and straightforward

It provided an easy way to manage, bill and get payments from clients, and made it easier for our accountant as well.

Pros

- Nice clean UI - Simple and easy to follow user experience - Elegant invoice templates that our clients liked

Cons

The number of templates. I'd have preferred more variety in the templates and fonts or a more granular approach to editing templates.