Additional information for Pentana
Key features of Pentana
View All Features
- Integrated risk and control framework
- User-defined terminology
- Risk levels
- Control coverage
- Comprehensive control management
- Auditable entity linkage with processes
- Automatically-generated reports
- Action tracking
- Central risk, control & test library
- Planning and scheduling tools
- Audit progress
- Real-time data mining & analysis
- Visual resource scheduling system
- Risk assessment analysis & summarization
- Organization structure definition
- Historical audit reporting
- Multi-format reporting
Manage the full audit cycle, from planning, through risk assessment, controls testing, and action tracking, to audit committee reporting.
Define the structure of multi-level organizations, and associate auditable entities with processes.
Analyze and summarize risk assessments to determine which reviews or audits would provide optimal risk coverage.
Real-time data mining and data analysis gives users access to calculations, controls, summaries, transactional data, items to be investigated, and random samples to be tested.
Reports can be automatically generated or created in a variety of formats.