Additional information for RiskValue
Key features of RiskValue
View All Features
- Fund accounting
- Investors registry
- Private portfolios back-office operations
- Fees & expenses management
- Performance measurement & attribution analysis
- Financial risk management
- Investments compliance & limits management
- Portfolio modeling & rebalancing
- Account management & regulatory compliance
- Transactions settlement & clearing operations
- Treasury back-office operations
- Investments accounting
- Real-time portfolio monitoring
- Investor portal
- Basel III & Solvency II frameworks
RiskValue’s integration layer enables data import from external sources, with standard interfaces for prime brokers’ trading platforms and general clearing members (GCMs), trading venues and central counterparty clearing houses (CCPs), market data or price providers, core banking payment systems, and a range of accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) softwares.
The reconciliation engine enables data comparison between multiple sources, allowing information comparison between trades, positions, valuation, settlement, net asset value (NAV), fees, collateral, and cash balances.
RiskValue is designed to support every organization’s strictest audit and security policies, with centralized security administration, standardized transparent business process workflows, customizable warning messages, error logs and audit reports for all operational processes, and more.
The report viewer allows users to locate required information through a standard web browser, with full-page categorized report presentation, flexible report definitions, and centralized administration with robust access controls.
The RiskValue mail engine automatically distributes custom reports to interested parties in multiple formats, including PDF and Word documents, via email, fax, or print.