expEDIum Medical Billing Reviews

Jessicaq S.

Numerous reports and the versatility is great. Claim History is wonderful and easy to access.

Deborah W.

It's not just one thing - the layout, user friendly, auto posting - the combination of things makes it very helpful for users with limited tech abilities and helps users become more confident.

April B.

Cons

This process has been submitted for consideration to their development dept but no response as of yet.

louella n.

ExpEDIum is the platform of of choice for efficient no nonsense billing.

Carl T.

There is no way to remove the claims from the list. Need a way to close claims and batches from the posting.

Deborah W.

4.8

A very good solution

The support team is incredibly responsive and is always open to learning about specific customer needs. The team is always looking for ways to tailor the solution to work best for the individual customer.

Pros

The application is scalable and works well for a number of different kinds of provider practices, including EMS agencies.

Cons

An optional EMR component would be nice to have but the option to integrate with 3rd party EMR applications is nice.

expEDIum is the platform of of choice for efficient no nonsense billing

expEDIum has been a cost effective platform for billing multi-specialty clinics and surgery centers. it's allowed our billing team to spend less time on running reports, and actually reviewing the data and rejections/denials.

Pros

Very easy to use, with minimal training, we were up and running and able to create and submit claims. The system intuitively will catch the mistakes in the claims scrubbing process, and minimize rejections. easy to clone claims, and also create secondaries even if there is no cross over from the primary.

Cons

We don't see any cons, as the system has been very easy to use an implement, and over the past 5+ years, we have seen some great enhancements to improve workflow.

billing program

not so favorable due to its medicare crossover with medicaid claim automatically prints secondary claim with medicare payer that is unresolved.

Pros

cloning and claim form ndc line availability

Cons

secondary claims retrieval and ledger does not carry the total balance and lastly, there is also no total at end of posting payments on same screen. this process has been submitted for consideration to their development dept but no response as of yet.

Thanks for the review. As we had mentioned to you we don't have control over Payer to Payer COB situations. Regarding UI changes such as Total at the end of posting of payments on same screen, improvements to secondary claims retrievals shall be available in one of our future releases. Regards, Team iTech

Medical billing app

Keeps track very easily for my patients billing

Pros

I am a medical assistant & medical biller and this app is a lifesaver!

Cons

Haven’t experienced any problems since I’ve been using

We love expEDIum Medical Billing!

We are a small behavioral health provider in Georgia and have had difficulty finding a billing solution that provides prompt payment by insurance companies and an integrated billing solution for an affordable rate. We have never had claims paid so consistently since using the expEdium billing solution and claims portal! iTech consistently responds to our questions and training needs, no matter what time of day or evening. I have truly never received such excellent service! I give iTech permission to provide my contact information to anyone interested in using their services.

Pros

Prompt payment by insurance companies, exceptional service from expedium staff who is responsive to questions and training needs as well as monitoring of claims.

Cons

No cons- this software is amazing but even better is the service we get from expedium staff with iTech.

Outstanding Company

Our experience over a five year period has been outstanding. We were initially concerned about taking the leap to a cloud based solution with support being so far away, however I am pleased to report that in 5 years there has never been an issue and we have experienced 100% up-time in all that time. Company response time to questions has been timely and effective.

Pros

Feature rich and able to meet a full range of scenarios

Cons

We do not have any complaints. We found that all employees learned the system rapidly

I highly recommend iTech Workshop and expEDIum Medical Billing

expEDIum has been a life saver! We have tried other billing systems in the past and none have compared. I especially appreciate the responsiveness and service from iTech.

Pros

The software is easy to use, functional and has a high rate of claims reimbursement.

Cons

Nothing- I have no complaints regarding this software.

ExpEDIum Software review from Rapid Healthcare

Excellent! Teach support is amazing. results of clients getting paid faster is a great!!

Pros

Cons

searching for statements/invoices could be set up a little different but it might be something to just get better use to

Billing Software for EMS

Fantastic! Plan and Simple. From setting up to now I have had an amazing experience and really no problems.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The tech support is by far the best I've come across, though I haven't needed them for more than setup and forgetting my own password. The ability to easily in put a claim and print, if needed, is a huge plus.

Cons

I would say the number input would be better if it auto added the dashes.

medical billing

Pros

The ease of use. The customer service is great.

Cons

It would be great if when entering the date of service or any other type of date you didn't have to put the hyphen, this slows you down when manually keying a claim.

Easy to use and the 1500 claim format is the best I have seen.

Pros 1. Easy to use. 2. Numerous reports and the versatility is great. 3. Claim History is wonderful and easy to access. I love you that they can be found in multiple places. 4. Auto posting and the universal posting codes makes accounts receivable a much easier process. 5. Claim submission and submission is very easy. Cons 1. Secondary claims process. The list becomes very long and hard to keep up to date. Several claims on the secondary list do not need to be sent to secondary. There is no way to remove the claims from the list. 2. Need a way to close claims and batches from the posting. This way users will not have to go to the ledger each time they want to close a claim.

Cons

Hi Deborah, Thanks for your feedback. We have enhanced and implemented a few features that you have mentioned under "cons". Hope new features are working well. Please do provide us your feedback. Regards, Team iTech

Major Medical billing for pharmacy

overall experience has been very good

Pros

When claim rejects--messages about reject appear--when one "clicks" on the message error line, software directs user to claim area that needs correction

Cons

have found software very easy to use

ITech Ansi Converter

High Reccommendation

Pros

We contacted ITech regarding thier ansi converter to allow our clients the ability of converting thier NSF T0301 claim files to Ansi X12 without purchasing new medical management software. It was a pleasure working with Siva, Terrance and thier team. All of our clients who purchased this product are successfully sending thier claims without any interruption. I highly reccomend ITech for your programing needs.

Cons

A but little work the first few times but overall no Cons.

Convert T0301 to 837P

If you are converting T0301 as I do to 837P for commercial insurance (not Medicaid in WA State), the product is inexpensive, fast, and easy to use.

Pros

I have used it for several months with no problem here in Washington State only. The option to either suppress or use legacy IDs is essential for me, since the WA State Medicaid requires legacy IDs.

Cons

I will have to write an 837P for my users since WA State will require several changes described in their X12n Companion Guide.

Hospital Billing

We have been using expedium medical billing since December 2015. The support team is very good to work with, prompt with fixing any issues.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

Excellent customer service, auto posting feature brings the product home

eMB is a great addition to any medical practice setting. It is deployed in small medical practices , large behavioral health agencies and public health departments. It works very well in any setting and is easy to use. Customer service is excellent. The auto-posting feature saves a lot of time and the billing person can now spend time working denials and collect more revenue.

Simplified practice managment solution

Software is very easy to use, even without taking one look at a user manual. Support is exceptional we have no questions left unanswered. We are really pleased with how the system works, and how it scales with our multiple accounts.