How does MedicsPremier compare with other Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals apps?
Additional information for MedicsPremier
Key features of MedicsPremier
- Claims tracking with comprehensive, automated EDI
- Scan documents such as forms, IDs and insurance cards
- Billing Estimates
- Demographics window for rich patient information management
- Patient Eligibility Checks
- Real-time management and analytics dashboards
- Patient Payment History
- Payment Processing
- HL7 Compliant
- MedicsMobile app support for mobiles and web devices
- Schedule specialty-specific appointments of all kinds
- Document Scanning
- Automated patient workflow for tracking persons and data
- Remittance Advice
- Statements & Collections
- Calculate sales taxes and manage product inventories
- Hundreds of reporting options with Excel export
- HL7 compliant for seamless integration with HL7 systems
- Denial Management
Patient information management delivered via intuitive demographics, while speciality-specific scheduling allows appointments of all kinds to be accommodated.
Automated patient workflow provides oversight of not only patient travel through practice or facility, but also the associated information flow.
Track claim status in real-time thanks to Vision Claim Tracking support via Emdeon, while specialty-specific EDI informs on claims, reconciliation, denials, compensation and more.
Integrated document scanning aids a secure paperless workflow, transferring sensitive data from insurance cards, IDs and more directly into patient records.
Access real-time management and analytics dashboards featuring hundreds of report options configurable to process, date, time and exportable to Excel.