Genesis Chiropractic Software Reviews

Pros

What I like best is how user friendly it is and how everyone at the company is willing to help you.

BG

Bradley G.

We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

DL

Danielle L.

The benefits I got from this software were greater quality for less cost. The customer service has been amazing and each of the Genesis employees are here to help us at the drop of a hat.

SP

Spencer P.

Cons

Some of the processes are not intuitive on how to do something. You'd think it would be easier to back out a point-of-sale purchase that was put in improperly by accident.

JD

Jane D.

Only complaint I have is the platform not working well with apple Ipads.

MH

Mike H.

I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

JR

Jennifer R.

Self forward, easy to learn scheduling, billing and tracking!

Pros

I love the reports that it runs automatically! I think it's easy to schedule and reschedule clients. When I have an issue or an idea the customer support is on the ball to answer my questions and very friendly. I don't feel like they assume you're dumb because you have a question they allow you to be able to navigate to your ability.

Cons

General look is old and outdated. I would like to see it revamped streamlined and more eye friendly. I would like it to run a bit faster as I'm running reports. Most of the time this is great and I don't have many complaints about how to use or how the software functions.

Good

Pros

Ease of use with Soap notes. I'm more able to get them done faster in between patients.

Cons

That it doesn't have its own online scheduling

Thank you Dr. Sean!

The Best Chiropractic Software!

Pros

You can make this product as simple or complex as you want. You have support that actually gets back to you. You have a whole team behind you helping you with all aspects of running a practice to dealing with insurance carriers, to keeping patients on track. I have never seen such a comprehensive system. I love that you can customize many features to fit our specific needs. I am also impressed that they have monthly calls, if not more, with practice profitability coaches to help you get the most out of the system and to keep stress levels low. They keep there system compliant and make the use of the new coding system a no brainer, they have done a fantastic job of allowing us to work in the practice instead of on the practice.

Cons

I am on the west coast and they are on the east coast, so having a 3 hour time difference sometimes delays answers to questions.

Why I prefer Genesis in my office

I find I have more time with patients than with sitting and separately do entering of new and recall patients, billing, reports and follow up with claims, appointments etc. It's done in one day of entering patients to schedule. My staff love it and find it easy to follow.

Pros

Makes my life and practice easy to maintain.

Cons

I have to say there is nothing I dislike regarding this program. I've had other programs. Genesis offers everything I need to run a functional and worry free practice.

Thank you Dr. Mazella!

Genesis' ease of use and consistency makes it one of the very few things I don't worry about.

Decreased time in billing, recurrent charges with patients. Tracking of insurance claims, and "scrubbing" of claims information to be sure all fields were completed and that most likely to be accepted. Extreme ease of managing patient schedules for multiple doctors, massage therapists, and specialized services.

Pros

The platform is easy to get new employees started on and become competent with quickly. While the automated billing frees up real time to spend with patients.

Cons

What I like "least" is that I am unfamiliar with all of its' functions so in effect I am not using it fully in my office to its potential.

This is the software for you and your team!

All the data collected helps us keep track of all patient's details: their appointments, transactions, all their files are in one easy-to-find spot!

Pros

My favorite thing about this software: different color blocks for different patient appointments, intuitive use, adding pop-ups upon patient check-in, all the detail you can add to their travel card. It allows more than one person to use the software from other computers in the office.

Cons

I am confident that Genesis will update and improve the software as needed. I am very pleased.

The Change That Is Needed

Working in billing for over 18 years I didn't realize there was another way - I was trained to "react" to the billing cycle as it worked through. I never imagined that there could be a "proactive" solution where an EHR company would actually invest in the full cycle to the extent that they would be able to intelligently predict payer response to billing and code combinations. This system appropriately...

Pros

Efficiency, price point, clearinghouse integration, practice management capabilities, customization capabilities, revenue cycle management

Cons

Training and onboarding, scheduling only allows a one day or broad month view

Best Chiropractic Software Available - been using for over 9 years!

Pros

I like that the software is built for chiropractors. I have been a client & using their software for over 9 years! In addition, it is extremely helpful that the software is internet-based - I can log-in from anywhere to access my clinic account, therefore I don't have to install an expensive server network in my clinic for my whole team to access. Furthermore, I like that Genesis also offers additional training & webinars on relevant chiropractic information. For example, the trainings on ICD-10 were fanatastic! I also watch every webinar to learn the latest in our chiropractic profession.

Cons

None that I can think of. If we have any isssues, we open a ticket & they are resolved in a timely fashion.

Love Genesis! Great for Chiro billing. Easy to use. Our staff loves it too!

We started using Billing Precision (Genesis) when we opened our clinic in 2011. I don't think we will ever switch billing systems for Chiropractic. I am a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of person.

Pros

Ease of use. Real time visibility of claims. Affordable.

Cons

I wish the capability to send DME claims was better, but it still works and gets up paid. Just wish it had an easier option to attach the required documentation when sending DME claims and the ability to track it, but I know Genesis is working on improving that feature as I type this, so thankful for that.

PS&BR

I love being able to customize the platform and make special macros. This allows me to impress attorneys and have very complete notes and excellent details.

Pros

Implementation was rather easy and the customer support team was wonderful to work with.

Cons

Not having certain features available to the doctor for faster not taking and effectiveness.

Thank you Dr. Bak!

The program is vast and serves its purpose.

It is my EHR software. I can do my billing and notes all at once.

Pros

It is easy to write a note and submit to insurance. It has many features that allow me to integrate other software I have.

Cons

There is simply too much to know and the training is poor. The initial start up training is woefully inadequate leaving you to learn everything on your own. I simply don't have the time to put in to getting better at the system so as a result I don't use most of the functions available. The system is also expensive.

BHBD Review

Genesis allows me to customize every single aspect of keeping notes on my patients and submitting paperwork. It is amazing.

Pros

I am able to customize every aspect of notetaking to the procedures that I perform in my office. I am not restricted at all and making my notes as detailed and personal as possible.

Cons

Used for billing, patient records, and scheduling in a chiropractic setting

Complete Patient Management. And I know I do not use all of the features yet.

Pros

Billing and scheduling with notes all in one place. We are digitizing our office and it is nice to have all documentation for a patient at your finger tips. I like that it makes it easier to check on patient accounts each day and to generate practice statistical reports.

Cons

You need to click the mouse to many times while doing daily soap notes to get to each section. Also the soap notes and PHI info not integrated.

I have used the Genesis system for 10 years now; am very happy with the consistent improvements.

Pros

I love that fact that I can access so much information through different simple reports. It gives me a "bird's eye view" of our practice. I also like the notification system that allows the program to be our memory bank rather than team members needing to remember specifics for each patient.

Cons

Living in southwest Florida, weather hinders our electric and internet service at times. If we experience loss of power or slow internet service, we may have to do data entry.

Top of the line software

Excellent product. You pay for quality. If you don't have complicated, detailed thorough notes you can look elsewhere and be all right.

Pros

It can be customized to your liking to fit your practice and integrates with so many programs to seamlessly create a reliable file. They support some great organizations in the industry and profession unlike some other companies. Decent speed to do routine notes.

Cons

Cost, as far as I know it is the most expensive EHR software that I have come across.

Amazing software and great support

Genesis and their support team has been very helpful and always willing to work through any issues as well as repetitive training to make sure that we get things right!

Pros

Easier to use the more you use it in a long do you have experience with it! It does everything I wanted to do and much much more!

Cons

As with any healthcare related software it is very complex and there are many many layers that go into it but Genesis has done a great job of making it as simple as possible!

Thank you so much Dr. Will!!

One of the best decision made ever for my practice

Overall it is a very good software

Pros

Convenient to generate reports, keep up with inventory, automation on profit and lost on POS, able to link up with review wave, kiosk check in, managing outstanding and reminder on tasks.

Cons

Patients are unable to fill out paperwork with their phone or ipad or any non computer/ laptop devices. We lost quite some patients who ran out of patience due to the intake forms. Especially elderly. Cant turn off Insurance questionnaires in intake forms as we do not need that. We are a cash practice. Secondly, it takes time to load especially when doctor need to input SOAP notes.

Genesis has been a instrumental tool for our startup chiro office

Pros

The medical record side of the software is straightforward and the back house management is crucial to our quickly growing (patient and employee) practice. Additionally it’s integration with our additional programs really helps take our practice to the next level.

Cons

When requesting help the team member that responds doesn’t always have the best or most efficient answer, usually I have to pry a little more and then I’ll get another response from someone else who seems to know the ins and outs of the software better.

Great all-in-one Practice software!

Pros

Everything in one place . Lots of functionality, once you know how to use and operate! Quick navigation and ability To setup certain functions specific to office needs!

Cons

Wish it were a little more customizable.. for example, i would love the ability to change color and message on stop screens...even make it more animated on certain visits. Like confetti on birthday & 100th visits etc. It's becoming more and more user friendly though!

Amazing software

Pros

Cloud based software means I can manage my clinic from anywhere. Insurance billing and claims management integrated with the software is top notch. And the Genesis team is always rolling out new improvements to the software.

Cons

There is a learning curve because the software is capable of doing so much.

Not much to complain about

Its pretty easy to use. Multiple ways to do things. The customer support is great.

Pros

The customer support is great. Pretty easy to use. Robin is always telling us new things that the system can use.

Cons

When it comes to billing and documentation questions, they say they cant help me with that which is frustrating. Since you guys bill insurance, you should be telling me more of what and what not to do billing wise to earn myself and yourselves more money.

Good and bad

The software is not necessarily user friendly and seems to have technical difficulties quite often lately. .Don't like that the team is out sourced to a different country. Switching team member leaves a learning curve that's huge. Some of them are very lazy and don't follow procedures or complete work in a timely manner. Over the years, and we have used BP for almost a decade now, the issues seem to build and become more frequent. We would actually switch to a different program if it wasn't such a pain in the but to transfer all of over patient files to the new system.

Genesis Chiropractic Software Review

Pros

Ease of use, Integration with other apps, Customer support, Training, Value. I cannot say enough how much I like this software system. It is crystal clear what is being paid (and what is not) without having to run a thousand separate reports. It's all done for me!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve (as there would be with any new software) but once you are used to how the system functions it is amazing.

Getting started perspective

Communication with the Integration team has been awesome. The software looks like it will be a major asset in the office.

Pros

The software seems to have every capability I need. I still haven't gone live, but I feel like any questions are thoroughly answered.

Cons

The software/interface takes some practice to get used to. There are a lot of options to choose, which is good for an experienced user, and tough for a beginner. However, I am sure this is the case for most EHRs.

Pros

I like the integration with third parties

Cons

How tiny the text is and that you cannot exit the screen if you zoom in.