Additional information for NRx
Key features of NRx
View All Features
- Medication therapy management (MTM)
- SOAP (subjective, objective, assessment, and plan) notes
- 'Pharmacy at a Glance' dashboard
- Electronic claims scan (ECS) log
- Prescription processing queue
- User-defined warning and critical thresholds
- Color-coded queue thresholds
- User-defined update frequency
- Prescription filling workflow
- On-screen drug images
- Prescription scanning
- NDC barcode scanning
- Change tracking
- Medicare Part B compliance
- Personal medication records (PMRs)
- Vaccination tracking
- Medication action plans (MAPs)
- Lab result tracking
- User access controls
Optional modules for accounts receivable, document imaging, data export, interactive voice response (IVR) system, point of sales (POS) system, remote checkout, filled prescription retrieval, multi-site management, and more.
Track changes in cash levels, inventory, transaction records, prescriptions, drug records, patient records, patient insurance, and prescriber records.
Medicare Part B compliance documentation includes the creation of required documentation as prescriptions are processed, electronic signature capture, date of pickup recorded as date of service, and documents stored with accompanying signatures.
‘Pharmacy at a Glance’ dashboard gives a real-time overview of all prescription processing activities in the queue, with users able to define both warning and critical thresholds for each category, and thresholds are color-coded, with queues displaying as yellow when the warning threshold is reached, and red in the critical stage.
Prescription filling workflow allows users to check prescription statuses, move problem prescriptions to an alternative queue for resolution, scan barcodes, and view drug images on-screen.