InterGuard Employee Monitoring

Remote Employee Productivity Monitoring and Time Tracking

InterGuard Employee Monitoring Reviews

Tymeshia K.

Very easy to use, great report functionality, camera is amazing with updates.

Alex M.

Ajmal R.

Cons

Installation process was horrible due to technitians lack of understanding of the required installed software on machines (internet explorer).

Michael S.

They tried, but many hours of my time was wasted trying to install the product.

Michael S.

Requiring more than 10 licenses for the silent installer was hard as we only needed a few licenses.

Nolan B.

4.0

Would recomment to all employers

Pros

It is very easy to setup and use and i have never had an issue with the monitoring and reports.

Cons

So far I have not found any problems that would stop me from recommending it to anyone.

Hi Jim- Thank you for recommending InterGuard to all employers. Please note that in the future if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

With the usage of Intergards SONAR Monitoring program, we have not experience any negative issues!

ahead of any internal threats.

Pros

Records all employee emails, instant messages, web sites visited, applications used, social network activity, keystrokes types, files transferred, all print activity to protect the integrity of the company. We are a 24/7 unsupervised work environment. By using Sonar, we obtain a virtual review of each employee through their 8 hr shift.

Cons

purchasing of SmartCamera Snapshots is an approximate guess to your actual need. We used up 1 unit (10,000 snapshots) in less than a month for a single employee. Recommendation, the quantity should include a few every month of the subscription with no carry over.

HI William, Thanks for the response, and the feedback you provided. As a suggestion with respect to the screenshots, we have 3 different methods that will assist with conserving the amount you might use. You have 3 different ways to record activity with the screenshot tool: 1) Continuous: will record activity in set intervals (5-60 seconds) 2) Smart Camera: will record all activity in...

Installed, Not Working Correctly, No Response by Phone or Email for Refund

We had issues with the installation, and had no response to our email the day after we purchased the product regarding need for help. They were very responsive up until we paid them, but then the sales person stopped responding the following day, and the support phone always goes to voicemail. I finally got a hold of someone via chat to help us with the installation, they would not pick up the phone,...

Pros

Nothing. It never worked properly, even after live chat support remoted into our computer.

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Software doesn't accurately report information.

Sneak silently on a computer

It is a great tool to monitor activity silently on a computer. It has a lot of features, so for a newbie like I am, it takes time to master.

Pros

Easy to install, reports permit to see in a glance the activities.

Cons

To create reports, the interface has to be learned, and lack intuitivity.

Hi Dominic- Thank you for the review, greatly appreciated. One of the many benefits that InterGuard has over other products is ease of use which makes it very simple to increase productivity or conduct an investigation regardless of your comfort level with technology. Another great benefit is that we can schedule an on boarding session with you to go over all of the features that InterGuard has to offer. Please call 888-550-3130 and ask to speak to an Account Manager. They are ready to help you better understand how to use and navigate through InterGuard. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Functional a good investment for any company

It was good & worthwhile. Managed to prevent embezzling of company funds by 2 individuals through key word monitoring and further investigation.

Pros

It was able to capture key words and highlight it to the admin for further investigation. This saves a lot of time and can reveal a few surprises that wouldn't have been found out.

Cons

The pricing structure is a bit too high and it can be nullified by some anti virus software such as McAfee

Reliable monitoring

Overall, everything has been fine, just minus the screenshots.

Pros

The software was pretty straightforward to set up, especially when compared to others I tried and had to fight the antivirus software to even download. This is thorough and will alert me on key words, etc.

Cons

The one thing I do not like is the purchasing of the screenshots, I did not realize it'd actually run out and you'd have to buy more until it hadn't taken a screenshot for a few days. I purchased more and it ran out quickly so I do not think I'll even worry about getting screenshots now because that can get pricey in a hurry.

short and to the point

This monitoring software works ok and could be better.

Pros

InterGuard silently runs on the most common platforms.

Cons

The InterGuard software fails to record screenshots or data activity too often and requires support tickets to be opened to resolve. The uninstall process does not consistently recognize manager or admin passwords to uninstall when finished using on a target. This leads to orphaned software being left on the target machines or having to wipe and reinstall the operating system to remove. These areas need improvement.

Very good application

Pros

The smart screenshot are very useful to see what really happen on the screen.

Cons

Sometimes the application does not record the activity.

Hi Arturo- Thank you for the kind words and we are glad to hear that you like InterGuard. Please note that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Beyond Employee Monitoring

After reviewing several EMS, Interguard has emerged as a top choice both in features and support, both of which are key for organizations in the new norm.

Pros

The support provided by Interguard is one of the best - from sales to support. The fact that it also has both DLP and end point lock down features is a major bonus.

Cons

The user interface feels dated and difficult to navigate for users who are not very tech-savvy.

Employee monitoring

Pros

I like this software because how it monitors the activity and really keeps track of what is being done on systems by staff. The reports are detailed and provide data that can be presented easily to management.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about the software at this point.

Hi- Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you like InterGuard. Please note that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Caught red-handed

We have been with them since about 2011 and it has been a "lifesaver" for my employer, the IT, and the HR staff. **CUSTOMER SERVICE ** I REPEAT ** CUSTOMER SERVICE ** If any service industry modeled their customer service policy and efforts after the people at Sonar/Awareness/Interguard they would have loyal life, long customers.

Pros

Easy for us to use and quick with details need to find out who isn't a productive member of our team. The moment you sign on you will see who or what department you need to watch the most, after making adjustments to your allowed list you will see an improvement in team performance. Time thieves are caught red-handed.

Cons

Add an option to block a website with one click per department or network-wide. Need to be able to see keystrokes when it is not in a chat or email.

Senior management team is pleased as substantial loss of productivity is recovered

Prior to the implementation of InterGuard, we saw computer resources are abused making IT consistently battling with network performance and malware attack problems. Morale was driven down simultaneously as hard working individuals were emotional affected by the bad branches spending valuable time on unproductive personal interest during business hours. InterGuard improved the situation by providing materials that HR can base upon to challenge the bad branches. Positive effects occur when actions are taken. The organisation turns itself into a productive machine over time.

Pros

InterGuard is easy to setup for general monitor. When specific investigation is required, InterGuard provided all the evidence required. Account Manager and Support Team is knowledgeable and helpful, making every contact a pleasure. Staff learn and understand that company resources are to produce return for company, and for themselves.

Cons

Staff morale dropped initially, however, gradually improves after bad branches are removed. Prior to the rollout of InterGuard, coordination with Senior Management, IT, HR, legal and all departmental heads was necessary. We are a global company and legal consultation must occur to ensure what we do is compliant.

Hi Simon, Thank you for the response, greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg Awareness Technologies

Easy to use and configure

This software isn't hard to implement and makes some very easy to use and consume reports that are useful. This software also gives some insights into what could very well be non-compliant behavior by watching what the user is doing all the time and only reporting variations from their regular (and acceptable) work flow.

Pros

I like that this software stays out of the way of most anti-virus packages and it does not duplicate security software that is likely already in place.

Cons

I really am having trouble thinking of what I don't enjoy about this platform. I haven't run into any issues that their excellent support hasn't helped me resolve.

Hi Jeremy- Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated. We truly pride ourselves on how easy InterGuard is to use and navigate regardless of one's comfort level with technology. Another great benefit is that we can schedule an on boarding session with you to go over all of the features that InterGuard has to offer. Please call 888-550-3130 and ask to speak to an Account Manager. They are ready to help answer any and all of your InterGuard questions. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Catching Everything on Employees Computers

Once the policies are set you can rely that InterGuard will be adding security layers to your network users while you comply with many regulations.

Pros

The ability to catch everything the user captures on his computer through a keylogger (even the raw) and then correlating the events giving an in-depth view of all employee activity enabling granular management .

Cons

More real time reporting is missed at some points to alert about malicious behavior or data exfiltration.

Employee Monitoring Review

We "like" the software but the extra expense of the screenshots is keeping us from "loving" the software. Now that we know the actual price of the software, including the screenshots, we will be reviewing other software, which includes screenshots, once our yearly subscription is up.

Pros

I really like the web-based access. I can monitor our employee's computer use from anywhere I have internet access.

Cons

I don't like that we have to pay extra for screenshots. Other monitoring software I've used allows free continuous screenshots. Because it is expensive to use screenshots, we cut down how many screenshots each PC uses. We have is set to screenshot only every 30 seconds. This saves screenshots(money) but it has caused us to miss critical issues. By the time you add in the expense of screenshots, you'd be better off to purchase more expensive software which includes continuous screenshots in the purchase price.

Hi Mike- Thank you for the review and the feedback, greatly appreciated. We provide multiple options with respect to screenshot recording and if you would like to discuss them on a phone call with me, please call 888-550-3130 x425. Happy to hop on a call to go over the options. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Cannot Cancel Subscription obligated to a full year

None

Pros

There is nothing good about the software. It constantly disconnects. It has issues with all the browsers.(Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Cons

It disconnect all the times from the computer. It slows down your browser. I tried to cancel the subscription and they said it was not possible because I log in once in April and that automatically renewed my subscription. The reason I log in was to cancel the product not to use it. They will offer no solution. Horrible customer service.

Hi Osman- I am sorry to hear you were having troubles with Chrome and IE. I am not aware of any issues with the service disconnecting and would like to have an opportunity to discuss this with you as I am sure we can get the software up and running. I also wanted to mention that we reach out to customers 30 days in advance of the subscription expiration date and provide an additional 30 days after you have renewed to cancel the subscription. I also check the account and you did cancel your subscription in April and your renewal date was several months prior to cancellation date. If you would like to discuss this with me please call 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Interguard to protect your business

We had particular staff members that there was a concern about questionable policy violations, in this case, running a side business on company equipment. It was confirmed and addressed, which in turn actually increased sales, quality, and productivity.

Pros

The goal of this software was to provide a non-invasive, easy to use solution to monitor computer/internet usage on equipment. It works and provides all the information you need to know what is going on/or not going on during a production day.

Cons

Really nothing as everything is upfront.

Thanks, Jason! Happy to hear we helped!

Monitoring with Ease

Pros

The reports are easy to read and unintrusive to my employees

Cons

the reports are daily, but I requested this

Still trying to make it all work.

So far it has been challenging to receive data and use the reporting features. I am hopeful that this will all workout.

Pros

The cost of the software was the most appealing and that I could buy 1 license because I only have 1 employee .

Cons

Issues with installing. I had Interguard dial in to install and they did not install a extention that is needed for when the user uses Chrome so the system was not picking up the data. So had to have them go back and do that and now there are issues with the time stamp on emails being 6 hours off that they are working on. Also it will go days without pulling data and they have had to do a resent and then 2 days later it updates everything and I can see the data. I was hoping for this to be very fluid and it has not been.

Cannot terminate services - Keep Billing

Pros

Install was easy, however everything else was a nightmare, the cons outway the pros on the software.

Cons

Does not capture what the client needed and slowed down the computer, support was lack luster and takes forever to get to anyone

HI Johnathan, Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry to hear that you were having a less than optimal experience. I researched your account and there were no support requests. We have technical support available 24/7 and we would have been happy to assist you. With respect to the billing comment, we did receive your request to cancel and have not charged you for your most recent subscription. If you would like to discuss this matter over the phone, please call me directly @ 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

review

no perceptable benefit. installation process was horrible due to technitians lack of understanding of the required installed software on machines (internet explorer). They tried, but many hours of my time was wasted trying to install the product.

Pros

I have no strong positive feelings toward any aspect of the software at this time

Cons

non user friendly interface, purchased primarily to track active computer use vs idle time and that option is not easily available if even possible

Monitoring Review

We needed a cost effective tool to easily decipher data from staff usage and review where and when required. InterGuard was theoretically perfect. The support is exceptional but overall unfortunately the system is as useful as a chocolate teapot unless you have full time resources dedicated to make it work. If you have the resources available, then I would definitely recommend this system.

Pros

In theory, it is plug and play. Very useful product to easily review employee activity and be able to filter down to details very quickly. Has a lot of lovely features which potentially are invaluable.

Cons

You need to be mindful of Antivirus software on Windows and Android updates and the resources required to implement.

Pros

I think the website blocking works well to a degree.

Cons

I think the reporting features are lacking.

HI Michael- Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry to hear that you are having a less than optimal experience. We have technical support available 24/7 and we would be happy to assist you. If you would like to discuss this matter over the phone, please call Michael Goldberg directly @ 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Superb and Easy way to know monitor your Employees

Pros

Easy to install & Highly configureable. the support team did try to help me alot when i had some issues installing the software on Old Computer. It personally helped me managed a case of an employee that doing personal business work while at the office

Cons

Nothing i can think about right now. Very happy with this software

HR team keeping them honest

Awesome product. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use and overall features. Best feature is screenshots.

Cons

Setting up anti-virus protection exemption.

Hi Rick- Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you like InterGuard and especially our screenshot feature. Please remember that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy