Additional information for PX3000
Key features of PX3000
View All Features
- Retiree administration
- Retirement plan management
- Self-service portal
- Ad hoc reporter offering popular app integrations
- Provision of monetary and non-monetary benefits to employees
- Setup localized to support global currencies and languages
- Rules-based for rapid localization to fit legislative needs
- e-Pensions access for members from any web-enabled device
- Dedicated Defined Benefit (DB) pension plan module
- Extract data to letetrs and reports via drag and drop
- Dedicated Human Resources Administration (HRMIS) module
- Group life and health benefits administration module
- Quantify deducations and track/resolve disputes
- Track unlimited number of individual/group pension accounts
PX3000 is a scalable pensions administration platform that is setup to reflect global financial legislations, supporting localized currencies and languages.
The core software comprises 6 modules for Human Resources, Defined/Contribution, Group Life and Health, Social Security and Civil Service.
Track an unlimited number of individual/group pension accounts based on unitized, interest bearing, guaranteed investment term and money market savings types.
PX3000 features an ad hoc reporter offering integration with Word, Excel, Access, HTML and ASCII – making data extraction easy via drag and drop interaction.
e-Pensions Module provides Internet access to the system, allowing pension plan members to access account information and transfer funds from web-enabled devices.