Additional information for Summit
Key features of Summit
View All Features
- Administration for employer benefits
- CDH accounts
- Broker access
- Consolidation and integration
- White label branding
- Account administration integration
- Streamlined financial processes
- Debit cards and electronic payments
- Custodial banking and investment services
- End-to-end card processor
- Popular plan designs
- Contribution schedules
- Reimbursement schedules
- Customizable templates
- Comprehensive search
- Business rules
- Secure, online broker access
- Control access rights
- Data segregation
- Report creation
- Custom login page
- Custom web URL address
- Admin system and participant portal
Summit supports a vast array of benefit account types, including FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, transit, dependent care, and COBRA.
Summit’s default settings and wizards enable users to streamline benefits administration, record keeping processes, and data entry.
Summit provides brokers with secure, online access to specified data on shared clients.
With Summit, users can maintain full access control and designate what data can be shared with which people.
Organizations can customize the administration and participant portals with their branding including logos, colors, themes, and messages.