TrackSmart Scheduling

Online employee scheduling software

TrackSmart Scheduling Reviews

Pros

I was struggling to find a great scheduling system and this is just perfect for our 15 employees medical office. The staff loves it also, because they can see their schedule on their phones.

Heather M.

TrackSmart Scheduling has helped us save time and money. The employees like the ease of use and the ability to see their schedule from a smartphone.

Paige C.

This software is very easy to use and helps make scheduling much easier and faster. We tried it on a trial basis and are very pleased with the outcome.

Bruce D.

Cons

I dislike how hard it is to try and switch a shift. I dislike how hard the request time off is.

Michelle L.

Sarina B.

Duchess W.

4.4

Pros

This software is amazing. It is great for keeping up employee time off, PTO, sick leave and holiday pay.

Cons

The thing I am less fond of about the track smart ware software is I wish it was a tutorial to use to show employees how to use and creatban account.

Summertime Scheduler

I have used TrackSmart scheduler for the past 3 years. I am a manager of a pool and use it to schedule my lifeguard staff. The staff loves it because of the mobile app - they can give up shifts, swap shifts and see who is working all from the app. I also use the time clock function. This allows me to check to see who is working and when they started. It also allows our payroll person to access...

Pros

It is so easy to use and set up. It is easy for my lifeguards who are mostly teenagers. It is difficult to get teens to do anything these days, but they love the ability to trade and switch their shift, and the app makes it so easy to do so.

Cons

1. The swap function is not available on the app. That would be so great to have as most of my lifeguards don't want to just give up their hours - they would much rather swap. 2. As the manager, I can't get notifications who is giving up shifts. I get an email when one is taken, but I lose a little bit of scheduling control when I don't know that they shifts are being given up. I would like to get notified just as the guards do.

Used it for years, quality when downhill

I first started using it when it was called HelloScheduling and loved it. After it was rebranded as tracksmart it started going downhill. There were no new updates or changes to the product, the app was poorly maintained and was unreliable, and support rarely offered much assistance if I even got a reply. I did like all the different filters to view shifts and that you could email and text employees right from the schedule. We ended up switching because we needed something that worked smoother with multiple locations - and allowed us to see both schedules at once.

Pros

One of my favorite things about is was the overall layout and appearance. It was easy to look at and visually pleasing without being overwhelming.

Cons

Over the years the customer service when downhill and the software started having more glitches.

Makes Scheduling a Breeze

Trying to schedule 20 part-time employees was making me crazy! TrackSmart lets me enter everyone's time off requests, max hours they want to work and departments - then I hit Auto-Schedule and my month's schedule is complete! Also love that employee can access their schedules online and are able to swap shifts with my approval.

Pros

Love the Auto Schedule feature which works with requested time off and maxes hours that each employee can work!

Cons

Wish I could lock months that are published so that I don't unintentionally change the current month when scheduling the next month.

One year user

Overall great software. Used it to manage brand ambassadors in multiple markets. Scheduled 300 plus events a month. Would like for staff to be able to text through the system to each other. Would like to have all information included in the sheets when you download the unscheduled shifts.

Pros

Easy to use, good mobile app

Cons

When you download the unpublished shifts it does not include the notes and other info.

Best Value for Money

The scheduler is the easiest to use among any other program that I had tried in the past. I am managing over 90 employees in 10 different sites, with minimum effort. I strongly recommend it.

Great experience with Track Smart Scheduling

I have been using this scheduling system for a few years and I love it! It makes it very easy for my employees to request off and for myself to make our weekly schedule!

Pros

easy to use

Cons

n/a

Easy to use, Good value

Tracksmart Scheduling meets most of our needs as a scheduling software for multiple companies we own. It's quite easy to use, particularly the schedule planning and shift assignment areas. I t would be great if they would make an accurate payroll report so users don't have to extract records manually and work in Excel, but other than that it's a solid product for a great price.

Pros

Very easy to create complex schedules.

Cons

Payroll report does not report on the period specified, but for some reason will only pull full weeks.

Good but costly

It's an easy to use system but because we have a lot of part time employees ito get expensive month to month.

Pros

Cons

Cost

Good for small office

I was managing a team of 10 people and I chose to use this product because of its ease of use when it came to scheduling. It was worth the cost, it allows you to track people's hours and get them to "login" for their shift. The only downfall was that someone could "login" for a shift when they were not working, which made it difficult to keep track of what was real and what was an accident. I would recommend the basic version, first.

Pros

Ease of use with scheduling

Cons

People can accidentally log in for a shift

Tracksmart

For the most part i enjoy it and love using it

Pros

I like that i can see my schedule and it sends a message to my email

Cons

The best thing that happened to our Warranty department

We were completely disorganized when I first started working in our warranty department, Tracksmart changed that. Very easy to use, and to read.

Pros

Very easy to use and many people can view at the same time

Cons

It takes a little while to respond

Great program for my business

Having multiple locations was getting tough to deal with scheduling. Since I started using trackSmart life got easier and more organized with scheduling. Great program!

Pros

Easy to use the app.

Tracksmart a must have

With many different clients and staff to serve, tracksmart has been a lifesaver. So easy to use and saves so much time. 8 don't know how I got along without it.

Cons

TrackSmart has saved us time!

Pros

Cons

Wish we could see the different department schedules on one combined schedule for coverage.

Happy I came across this program

We use tracksmart for our two rollerskating rinks. The phone app is perfect for our teen/college aged staff. Easy for them and easy for me!

Pros

Easy and cheap

Cons

Good program but does not serve needs of my business

The program should have the ability to separate work areas instead of all employees being on one page. My BOH employees are mixed in with FOH employees. This makes schedule hard to read for all.

Pros

Easy to use. Good communication abilit for employees

Cons

Can't separate work areas.

Helped us manage changing schedules on a week to week basis

Before scheduling took a significant amount of time- shifts changed week to week and availability did as well. This is a great time saver!

Pros

Ability to plug in employee availability and have it auto populate a schedule.

Cons

I wish you could assign priority to the senior employees or somehow account for preferences. Currently you can only enter in if they can or cannot work. The ability to account for preference would be really helpful.

Scheduling

This scheduler has made our life so much easier. We save time, money, and associates like the idea of making their own schedule. I let future prospects know in interviews that we have a scheduler and that they can make there own schedule, and it seems to help with hiring. We have CNA's and Nurses from all over the state of Wisconsin and it would be nice to see a location where they are from in the employee section. Overall we are very satisfied and will keep utilizing this scheduler.

Pros

Easy to use and we save so much time by using this. Before we were writing shifts in excel and calling each individual. Now associates can go in and pick up their own shifts.

Cons

The app needs a lot of work. I don't even utilize it because it takes forever to open and when I do get in it doesn't let me do anything.

Tracksmart Review

I have been using this software for a little over six months and it has been a huge help for a first time business owner. There is one thing that I absolutely hate and that is not being able to delete past employees and employee prospects that didn't work out.

Pros

I like the scheduling format most and how easy it is to change.

Cons

I dislike not being able to delete past employees and past employee prospects. That is a real pain!

Great Scheduling App!

Tracksmart Scheduling has helped us track our employees from multiple locations all in one system/and app. Very convenient for admin and users!

Pros

It has built in checks when dealing with cross/scheduling and time off.

Cons

The templates for putting in new shifts needs refinement. I can't see the name of the shift, only the number of people needed.

Good product, needs some attention

We've been using this product for almost 2 years now. We beta tested about 5-10 other scheduling software products and came to this one based on price and the low learning curve . We're a security company and didn't want a complicated user interface. This so far has worked well for that. I called last year to address some issues with the software however and was told the company wasn't focused on TrackSmart at the time because they had acquired a new software and were focusing on integrating the two. I was told that last January they would address the issues. So far it seems nothing has changed with the software. This software has a lot of potential it just needs some attention.

Best scheduling app!

Easiest way to create a schedule! Once you go tracksmart you don't go back. I love that I can have all my employees info in one spot.

Pros

Auto schedule and employee info

Cons

I am colorblind and often have trouble Reading the app because it's all color coordinate a pattern based coordination would be awesome

Great product

Track Smart has definitely made scheduling easier for me. I have different departments and employees can work in all departments, so keeping track and not double scheduling has been a huge benefit for me.

Pros

Easily schedules multiple departments with one staff that works and all available departments

Cons

some of the restrictions

need to be able to edit shifts

I want to be able to rename, and or edit the shifts, I want to make some changes but I cant its very frustrating

Pros

Cons

cant edit the shifts once you have made them, so now I have to edit those shifts every week, and sometimes i miss correcting one and it causes a problem