Wisetail LMS Reviews

I love the product and really appreciate that the improvements are being made

Pros

I like the mobile access to the product and the user interface for my learners . I like how the content presents and can be helpful for multiple support in operations.

Cons

Some of the rigidity of set up in modules. I would like to create notifications to Users when folks are in observation cues. I would like to create recertification presets- ex: once certified, in 6 months there were prompted to retake.

Beautiful, Powerful & Responsive

The Wisetail Learning Ecosystem is a Powerful LMS that offers a seamless experience on PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone and beyond. This allows learners to learn anywhere. With additional access features you can rest assured that certain content can be locked down to only be viewed while at work, and not when employees are on their phones. This is just one of the great features that Wisetail has implemented...

Cons

Pros: Overall impression and impact has been very good. It is easy to load but started out fairly limiting...which is now requiring us to reorganize. Love some of the new features! You guys have come a long way! Cons: much as we love you, it sometimes feels like our requests get forgotten.

Cons

Wisetail has moved the needle in a huge way for our nonprofit organization.

We are able to disseminate information with remote employees and train volunteers with the click of a button and at a fraction of the cost using Wisetail.

Pros

The customer service and ability to easily customize to our ever-changing needs. We have been able to use Wisetail as an intranet AND as a tool to engage and train volunteers at a fraction of the cost.

Cons

The current admin side is a little clunky, but at the most recent Apex conference, it was revealed that BIG changes are happening to make the backend much more sleek and user-friendly.

Wisetail "rocks"...enough said.

I had been looking for an LMS for a few years before coming in contact with Wisetail. Their program is exactly what I was wishing would be available for businesses to create their own content but have a delivery system (Wisetail) to get the training delivered to the team. Shooting a quick video or creating a quick training segment wasn't the issue, the issue was how do we deliver the content, test...

Cons

Wisetail is INDIE TECH at it's best!

It's not often that you run across a company that not only takes care of business but also creates a long lasting friendship between client and customer. Everyone that works at Wisetail (and I've met just about all of them) is sincere, genuine and friendly. The customer service is outstanding, with reps that not only help you with your company's individual needs when it's necessary but also keep...

Cons

We have been using this LMS for about 3 years. It has been an amazing driver for our training.

Great benefits of consistency with training.

Pros

It is so customizable. It allows the user a unique learning experience. I love how it allows us to create custom content for both managers and hourly team members.

Cons

Awesome LMS (and it doesn't look and feel like an LMS to the Learner)!

Pros: The Wisetail system does not look like an LMS and it is mobile! We went from signed contract to implemented system in one month. Reliability of the system has been 100%. The UX is excellent for PCs, tablets, and smartphones ' very friendly and engaging, with customizable graphics for creating your own unique look & feel. Learner clicks are minimal to access content. The system truly integrates...

Cons

I love Wisetail because of the LMS's engaging and social features and the company's awesome people.

Pros

Interactive, easy to brand and customize, social engagement, multi admin layers (but not enough yet!), rules engine is great

Cons

Cumbersome back end, some extraneous clicks on the front end, some inconsistencies, really wish there was @ tagging and some other automation features.

Robust LMS platform

There are a lot of benefits. I would say the training and support are the best features. The platform is good. A bit more flexibility of layout would be helpful.

Pros

The ease of use. It's very easy to set up. The training is stellar. Customer service as well.

Cons

There are a few functions that I wish Wisetail had that I know some LMS platforms have - like allowing our users to upload photos in the learning modules. I also wish there was more flexibility setting up the layout.

Completely Intuitive! Changes the Game!

From the first time I was shown the software, I immediately understood it. That fact sold me on the system because our entire user base needed to also be able to get it as soon as they logged on. The user interface very is intuitive for both the user and the administrator. Being able to add or update material is a breeze and supports any format I've thrown at it. The site looks and feels completely...

Wisetail LMS Review

Wisetail is a great company to work with. Their customer-first focus is not just talk, it is part of everything they do and decision they make, from initial needs identification to implementation to ongoing support. The Wisetail Learning Ecosystem is the LMS re-imagined. Having worked with every major LMS I can honestly say the platform Wietail has developed is the only one to truly take advantage...

Wisetail gets Restaurants

We chose Wisetail over other LMS offerings due to ease of implementation, demonstrated understanding of the restaurant business, comprehensive branding options, down to the user reporting features, ease of course building/updating, and the social/communications aspects of the tool. Now that we are a month into our implementation, we are even more certain that we made the right choice. Wisetail...

Cons

Wisetail sets the new bar for social-based learning

Wisetail is a social-based learning platform/LMS that was built from the ground up to be a better option. It's clear that Wisetail was looking to work with companies that saw training as an asset rather than an expense. Pros: The system is easy to use, quick to learn, and fast to set up. If content is prepared, a roll-out time in as little as 4-6 weeks is very doable. I say this because that's what I did for our 1200 employees. Other pros: a great customer service team led by a stellar gal, a product development list that is heavily customer driven, and a very responsive company. Cons: I just wish they had 10 more programmers to execute on all the great ideas they have on their list. The future only looks brighter for this fast-moving company.

Excellent Experience Overall!

The Wisetail ecosystem is unlike your traditional LMS. I like to describe it as taking a large portion of the things we love about social media sites, like design, interface, and engagement activities and mashing that up with traditional LMS features. Implementation for this one-man team was a breeze. Engagement has been extremely high and we continue to see it rise. Service has been unlike anything I have received with other companies. I would recommend Wisetail to any company looking for more than a sales relationship. If you're looking for a company that really listens to your feedback and then actually acts on it, Wisetail is it. If you want a partner that doesn't break promises. These are your guys.

Cons

The LMS that moves to your needs

The reason we chose Wisetail as a LMS was because of the environment. They have a great team of guys (and girls) who seem to move seamlessly forward in the LMS game. Anytime there is an issue, it's almost like it's fixed before I even report it! For such a small personalized team, they sure work fast. We needed a team that would respond well to our needs and create anything but a stiff LMS. The social aspect is brilliantly captured with Wisetail and I would suggest this to anyone who welcomes out of the box training. Our search for personalized learning paths and training is over. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Love our LMS with Wisetail!

We've been with Wisetail since the very beginning. It's a great company to grow with, and the product is developing at a rapid pace. The interface is very intuitive. Service is very caring and professional; you can tell they really want your system to be successful! The only issues we've has are around content design. The system it so flexible it's pretty easy for an inexperienced designer to create a course that doesn't perform or report well. I've learned to include them in the design process, being very clear about my desired outcomes, to get what I need out of my courses. They are always happy to help with that.

Wisetail LMS user review

I have been a Wisetail user for a little over a year. After an extensive search for the "right" LMS we found Wisetail and were impressed with their culture, product, and people. With any LMS purchase you don't want to waste your money and we measure that performance through engagement. With 3,600 active users Wisetail's solution offered us a platform to reach each user in a unique and social way. That in itself is the greatest strength of their system. They regularly offer new and enhanced features and their client services are second to none.

Incredible

Wisetail has provided us with the tools and support to provide our team members with a social training and communication system. Wisetail is and will continue to be a valuable tool for us to successfully offer the best training we can to our team members. The service that Wisetail provides is excellent, they are always lending a hand when you need help. It goes beyond just a solid product, it is truly a great experience.

Cons

Great system that integrates a wholistic approach to learning

Pros: Great Facebook-like feel; social tools / portal / learning all in one clean system; all learning elements and social interactions structured on one page with superb visual elements; great customer service; easy to implement; fast enhancements based on customer suggestions Cons: backend reporting and versioning functionality could be more robust; relatively new system still evolving (a pro and con, I guess)

Wisetail in the Restaurant environment

For us at Farmer Boys, the Wisetail Learning Ecosystem, has been a hit! The social nature of the platform allows us to incorporate social learning opportunities with formal or compliance based learning requirements. This makes it ideal, especially, for the younger generation of workers and learners on our front line.

Cons

So happy we found Wisetail!

Wisetail, for us, has enhanced the excitement around learning exponentially. We currently have a usage rate of 99.6%. Wisetail is easy to use, easy to customize to our needs, and the Wisetail associates are very responsive to our questions and needs.

Great Product Delivered by A Great Team

The Wisetail learning platform is engaging yet very simple for end users and administrators to use. The support team exemplifies outstanding service, partnership and commitment in helping their clients deliver the best product possible.

Wise tail Learning Ecosystem

Love the product and the company. Wise tail has been great to partner with and has proven very knowledgeable in helping us with our custom installation of the LMS.

Cons

Easy to learn and manage.

Would like to see a few more features to personalize the sight on the admin side. Still trying to wrap my head around enrollments.