eloomi Reviews

eloomi

LMS & Performance Management - Simplified

4.58/5 (60 reviews)

Pros
  • It's been great using eloomi so far. The system itself is great especially the management part of it and the support from eloomi is fantastic.Hannes S.Read the full review
  • Great software and Eloomi's staff is very nice, personal and above all helpful. REally fantastic customer service, top quality and support.Ásdís G.Read the full review
  • I also love that we can use checklists as they help us take an important step into the future. The service is excellent, I really feel like I know my contact person even though we never actually met.Hildur Jona B.Read the full review
Cons
  • Some users have been having problems filling out their profile. You can't always write in all the boxes.Baldur K.Read the full review
  • Hard to find cons, but if I have to mention one thing it would be that it is not possible to complete a module while offline.Bjørn K.Read the full review
  • We also had a lot of checklists that were being printed and scanned, and the checklist feature helped us get rid of a lot of paper and even solved misunderstanding on who did what.Hildur Jona B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Hildur Jona Bergthorsdottir

Easy to use and great value

Reviewed 2019-05-03

We had problems with training new employees and that is why we decided to get Eloomi. We found it great to be able to start our employee training before employees start working at our company. Also that you can schedule training from start, decide when a course is available and so on. We also had a lot of checklists that were being printed and scanned, and the checklist feature helped us get rid of a lot of paper and even solved misunderstanding on who did what. I am also really happy with all my communication with Eloomi, it is a great company to work with.

Pros
I love how easy everything is in Eloomi and how it only takes around 2 minutes to set up a learning course for our employees. The feedback tool is also really good, as employees now are able to give a review when they finish their learning. We were also able to brand it with our colors and logo so that it feels like you are using an internal tool. Also easy to customize in Icelandic. I also love that we can use checklists as they help us take an important step into the future. The service is excellent, I really feel like I know my contact person even though we never actually met. Overall very satisfied.

Cons
This is a new product but still, they manage to fulfill all my wishes and I still haven´t found anything to complain about :)

ELSA ZARATE

eloomi is a great Learning experience!

Reviewed 2020-06-15

Pros
The set up journey with the eloomi team was a very good experiencie and enjoyable! Since the beginning you get personalized service with one person assigned to the set up and the deployment of the system. The administrator profile is easy to use and the team is very flexible to customize the site as you prefer. The software allows you to visualize a completely development process and manage the learning process of your users in a dynamic way. Also with gamification section, users gets different badges to follow up their learning.

Cons
Would be great if the users can download a full list or catalogue of modules available.

Patrick Astrupgaard

slow

Reviewed 2020-06-16

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was good at helping but he was very limited by the software. There were multiple times in the process where he had his hands locked and said we needed to do something else

Pros
The software got the job done even though the setup was messy

Cons
How setup was not very intuitive and there was a real issue with speed which i highlighted to your team multiple times. We had 450 people through the process and the vast majority was complaining about the speed. At times there was 20-30 sec delay whenever you selected something

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sophie Anne Dornoy

Eloomi is the backbone of the anchorage of L&D in Talentech

Reviewed 2020-06-12

Overall, I only have good things to say about eloomi. From the preliminary communication with Sales and Customer Success to their excellent support while implementing, they have been excellent! I also find it very inspiring that lots of L&D professionals are actually working in eloomi to make sure that eloomi customers are up to date on what is going on in the L&D world.

Pros
Eloomi is very intuitive and contains an array of ways to keep learning content current and interesting for the learner, for example gamification and overview of own skillset. Creating modules and programs is easy and there are lots of different ways to set these up, using video content, SCORM, creating tests, and much more. It is fairly easy to implement and to create a customized setup. At Talentech we implemented own colors and logo through the administration.

Cons
We have just spoken internally about how great it would be to be able to bundle programs. Right now, you can bundle modules in programs but we actually see the need to bundle on an even larger scale, because we want to customize the same training programs to different teams/areas in the organization. I also needed some help to understand the different manager roles in department settings but was walked through this by CS in no time.

Arianna Mason

Making the Switch

Reviewed 2020-01-06

Pros
- Reasonably open API - good integration with other HR software - Great User Interface - Easy to import and export content - Able to customize easily - Good course building functionality - Great support and customer service

Cons
- Cost on higher side but is explained by high level of functionality

Ólafur Kári Júlíusson

Training made easy and on-demand

Reviewed 2020-06-08

We had to be able to deliver training material to a wide audience within our organization in a simple effective manner. Eloomi has so far delivered a good product, enabling us to setup, implement and assign training in short time. The support provided by the Eloomi team has been exceptional and their willingness to help you with troubleshooting issues or solving them for you is excellent. If you're looking for a user friendly training platform I would recommend giving Eloomi a try.

Pros
Working with Eloomi has been very easy. What I like most about the system is the simple interface, diversity and ability to manage and monitor performance across a wide variety of training types. Setting up new courses, editing and assigning them is quick, intuitive and provides me with powerful options to manage each course.

Cons
Assigning courses "after the fact", for example making a course mandatory for specific individuals after already assigning it to them could be more malleable and quick.

Morten Kjaersgaard

Easy to use and great learning delivery

Reviewed 2020-06-11

Pros
The eloomi software is extremely easy to get started in, as opposed to other e-learning platforms and the ability customize individual courses is fantastic. It is intuitive and user friendly. Not the most advanced and complex tool, but the user friendliness is best in class. Great software

Cons
I don't really see any downsides to it, the support is also good

Jessica Howes

Reviewed 2020-01-02

We found that the overall experience was quite good with Eloomi, especially when we received one specific contact person. However in the initial set up, we had limited support, guidance or advice from Eloomi. I think this could be improved for new customers. Furthermore we do not receive any information on the updates, so we miss the new changes. This could be improved with communication and instructions on what the new changes are.

Pros
It is very easy to use and the end user requires little training. It is flexible and can be adapted to the organisations use easily.

Cons
The reporting functionality is quite clunky and not as easy as it could be

Ásdís Guðmundsdóttir

Easy to use, great gamification and super fantastic staff!

Reviewed 2019-12-19

Great software and Eloomi's staff is very nice, personal and above all helpful. REally fantastic customer service, top quality and support!

Pros
The software is very easy to use and accessable, very easy to assign courses and setup courses from the administrative point of view. Always customer service on point when needed and an exceptional one. There is some great gamification that is a good motivation for users that could even be used more.

Cons
Small features that I would like to change, some minor interface and setup. For example the Dashboard, I would like to see that more vibrant and more to the point. Under "All learning" I would like to see all modules/programs that is available for me as a user. Which courses I have achieved a trophy and which ones I have executed, which one I haven't finished etc. Also it would be nice if I as a user could set up goals for the month and get a trophy when I have accomplished my goal or if not, then another alternative etc. The Dashboard could be used with more gamification and motivation for me and my career/personal development.

Anonymous

A solid product

Reviewed 2019-12-20

Spread knowledge internal and to our customers saves us tremendous lot of time and gains high level of knowledge to end users and consultants

Pros
User friendly, low administration, suits our needs

Cons
Lack of customized reports, thin in folow ups

Bjørn Kalkdijk

Connecting learning and development

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
Easy to implement Possible to connect learning and development with the performance management functionality Engaging platform Creating content in the solution is intuitiv Create different admin roles and user roles Excellent reporting tool Works great on all devices

Birgitte Kjaersgaard

Great Customer Experience combined with exceptional Product Value

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Pros
User-friendly for both admins and end-users - it´s intuitive, quick and flexible. The feedback from the organisation has been only positive - even from our competent, yet critical IT-colleagues setting up the system. They just asked to be onboarded themselves! The few challenges we have have experienced have been solved quickly with the aid of the supporters at eloomi. eloomi is such a great platform for ensuring the Growth of our Company - my highest recommandations!

Cons
The end users cannot upload documents, for example filled out templates (tasks). This makes some processes less efficient as we still have to collect these via email.

Ingunn Ólafsdóttir

Easy to use and manage

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Training and development has been a challenge in a relatively big and distributed company. We have many internal systems that has been a challenge to train our employees to use and adopt. But after we implemented Eloomi, the education material on how to use our systems is now available all the time to our employees to view and review. Also, we are now able to verify all the training and development of our staff, which sometimes is a standard requirement.

Pros
Eloomi is very easy to manage and very user friendly. The Eloomi staff is very willing to receive feedback and quick to respond and to improve the system. It is very good to be able to have our checklists online. It is a step forward for our employees to have access to online learning management system 24/7 and be able to control better the time they use for re-education.

Cons
This is a new system and that means that sometimes we experience bugs and complications. But as said before, the Eloomi staff is very able and willing to solve all our problems.

Katja Wänberg

Really great - user friendly, easy to learn and great value for money.

Reviewed 2017-05-04

Easy and quick communication with the whole company. Micro learning 'on the go' instead of long emails and boring hand books. A software solution that is quick to set up and that has all the functions an features that one needs.

Pros
User friendly interface and easy to admin. Great service and quick support. A ready to go solution that works great and where we don't have to host or handle the support. Gamefication features works great with micro learning. Easy and quick setup.

Cons
The option to send out push-notifications. The site workes great on both computers and phones but an app would be even better.

Tunc Onen

Perfect LMS and Performance MGMT ecosystem

Reviewed 2016-12-30

I have been in many well known multinational companies and used their LMS and PM platforms but due to lack of engagement capabilities, UX, low-level functionalities, and UI problems hated all and they were a burden for me to follow and complete. Now with eloomi, I feel more attached and dedicated to by capabilities, skills and performance development thru user-friendly UX, increased coach-employee time, one click access to performance progress and gamification. It is a great ecosystem in which I can easily find what I need to develop, track my development and also in return contribute to.

Pros
UX, UI, closed loop development and performance functionalities, technical capabilities

Jolien Dirne

Great first start with Eloomi

Reviewed 2019-12-19

great sales and customer support team- flexible, available, pro-active lots of positive energy working together to get the best solution for the customer

Pros
intuitive for users en administrators constantly innovating combination of performance management and learning management system 360 degree feedback option multiple languages

Cons
so far it ticks all our boxes so nothing yet

Linda Aspqvist

Get started quickly and easily with your LMS by choosing Eloomi

Reviewed 2018-10-08

We think Eloomi are very sensitive to how we as a customer experience different functionalities in the platform. Our experience is that Eloomi are genuinely interested in developing the platform together with us a customer. And they never lose the user perspective, it´s easy to use and create content. We also think it´s very simple to work with Eloomi. The response time is short and the answers we receive is always positive. We never experience that we are the one who asks stupid questions or doesn´t understand the obvious way of handling things.

Pros
Easy to use! Both as an administrator and a co-worker.

Cons
Some features are still under development and have not been launched yet. Or if they are launched, they have limited function and are not working perfectly.

Peter Brøndberg

Helps onboarding, development, retention and performance.

Reviewed 2017-01-16

Having used eloomi for almost two years I'm excited about the benefits of this software. It has helped improve performance across sales and customer service furthermore it has increased employee retention.

Pros

Cons
Occasional break downs

Benjamin Jørgensen

The system is very effective in order to train and onboard employees creating a coherent experience

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Pros
- The participants including employees from across all parts of the organization have been very positive about the experience. - It is intuitive and easy to use. - It seems to have been built with ease of use as the main design principle. Great UX.

Cons
- Needs improvement on employee reporting for management insight - Lacks documentation but support is very helpful

Hannes Stefánsson

Great e-elearning management system

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Pros
Very easy to use both for me as a administrator and for the end users which is of course much more important. Very fast and great support from eloomi as well.

Cons
I would really love an app for iOS and Android but I think they are working on it.

Selina Jackson

Simple, Flexible, Customer Centric

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Pros
Eloomi are a truly customer centric business and it has been a pleasure to work with them so far. They have been flexible, responsive and happy to flex and adapt with us to ensure we end up with a solution that is right for our business. Being able to have both learning and development and performance management in one place will most definitely add value, simplify the management tasks and improve the quality of conversations between managers and employees.

Cons
So far we have not experienced any negative elements about the software. Eloomi are constantly developing the software and I know there are lots of things on the roadmap to continue to meet and exceed customer needs.

Therese Evertsson

Intuitive, easy, smooth, great service & support,

Reviewed 2018-03-06

easy course admin, easy access to performance scores, digitally stored notes from performance dialogues etc

Pros
It is very inuitive, easy to use and it has a great modern interface, it works on all devices, it´s easy to integrate to other systems, it is GDPR compliant

Cons
I can´t think of anything specific, maybe it could have an more advanced way of connecting competencies to different generic job titles.

Moses Isaac

Review of eloomi LMS usage

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Exim Bank Tanzania is able to enable learning to be available anytime and anywhere allowing Eximites to choose with ease to learn in their own time from different sources of learning and knowledge.

Pros
Eloomi is very user friendly. Eximites easily access content from their handsets, anytime.

Cons
The way eloomi awards trophies and other gifts

Robert Neble Larsen

Great software

Reviewed 2017-01-13

It´s easy, It´s motivating, It´s intelligent, great link between learning and performance and it looks great as well. Very easy to implement in the organization and support easy learning.

Julian Barton

World class

Reviewed 2017-01-03

Easy to use, fully featured, excellent service and customization. Great product. If you are a retailer or business where you have a lot of staff and need to improve their capability you need to check out eloomi.

Pros
Easy to use and easy to customize where needed

Cons
No comments