Additional information for Workteam Planner
Key features of Workteam Planner
View All Features
- Organize work into categorized buckets
- Project progress tracking
- Social features (comments, likes and mentions)
- Project completion estimates, based on staff availability
- Graphical representations of team progress
- Collaboration tools
- Customizable fields
- Share projects across groups of users
- Track deliverables
- Create new plan
- Build teams
- Individual work items
- Assign tasks
- Burn-up charts
- Customizable views
- Communicate company goals
- Marketing plans
- Project management
- Synchronous editing
- Task management
- Deadline / due date tracking
- "Follow" selected tasks
- Visual work management
- Automatic notifications
- Drag & drop functionality
Workteam enables teams to communicate around specific deliverables to ensure that projects are completed on time.
Team members are provided a graphical view of team progress, enabling them to update the priority of a task by dragging the item from one column to another.
Each Workteam plan has its own dedicated board that provides estimates of project completion, taking team availability into consideration.
Social features such as comments, likes and mentions, empower users to collaborate around individual work items.
Workteam's burn-up charts help give clarity to team progress, as well as an estimate of when a project will be complete.