AgencyZoom Reviews

GREAT, MUST-HAVE PRODUCT

as noted earlier, a huge increase in accountability.

Pros

Simple, easy-to-use, clear, intuitive interface. My 10-person agency uses Agency Zoom every day. It has resulted in a MASSIVE increase in accountability and results tracking. For 10+ years, I'd implement a goal, 'kinda' track it, and be sad/ frustrated when we didn't reach it. AGENCY ZOOM HAS SOLVED ALL THAT! Buy it! Support team will help you make it work for you. His team is super responsive and he knows Allstate and our business as well as anyone. Buy and install it!

Cons

Nothing. It's awesome. One new thing that might be a new feature is the option to track whether a sale is a 'bundle.' That is n Allstate-only feature, so perhaps not critical, but it is critical to me right now, but also a 'nice to have' vs. a requirement. It is a great product as is.

A fantastic product for insurance agents. You're silly for not looking into this!!

Streamlined payroll, sales tracking, customer service, customer retention, automated task reminders based upon product sold. This product is fantastic!

Pros

Agency Zoom... The on-boarding, trailing document, ALR, and payroll program to end all programs. If they charged 3 times the amount currently charged, I would still happily use this software. The product works flawlessly! It streamlines my agency when at point of sale. It tracks item count and premium sold in real time. It motivates my LSPs because it give a minute to minute update of sales in the...

Cons

Great product on the rise

Great, I am confident that the couple things I feel are lacking will be added soon, they have been great to work with.

Pros

Incredible user interface, easy and intuitive which makes it a breeze for new agents. They are incredibly open to agent feedback, and take solving issues seriously, even if it technically is not an Agency Zoom issue they will help the agent root cause it so the agency can use their software effectively.

Cons

There is no place to manually edit work flows, and the long term retention automation is not built out yet.

Makes running an agency easy.

So far so good. Support is available via chat, and the FB group really helps to voice your opinion on new updates.

Pros

The automation features really helps streamline my workflow. Without having to do manual follow ups I can use the extra time to talk to new clients.

Cons

There are some features that seem to me should be a part of an effective CRM. Good news is though they are always adding new features.

Amazing Value Add

Pros

We were introduced to Agency Zoom in 2018. We had a major need to focus on lead flow, follow up, and tracking new biz sales outside of a spreadsheet. AZ does a great job of giving the entire team a visual of where they are vs where they should be, the reporting features are fantastic, and it's very EASY TO USE! In terms of support, our contact there is represenative He has been fantastic to work with - we've asked for some creative things and they have worked with us on implementing or are going to implement to even make the tech better. representative also has been great about sending video's on "how to" on some questions we've asked. The product is very affordable, no matter the size of your agency, this is a great tool and it's only going to get better.

Cons

We have no cons. Initially we wanted this to integrate with our AMS, and they are working on this. It isn't necessary, but it will make our team happy b/c it's less work if it integrates.

ZOOM YOUR WAY TO THE TOP

They have a Facebook group where you can ask questions and see some other best practices other agents are doing. In the short time we have been using it, the updates have been quick and fantastic with more to come in the months ahead. It's saved us time and improved our efficiency managing leads and tracking sales.

Pros

After testing and using many CRM's for insurance, Agency Zoom is amazing. The price is right and the value is exceptional. It will help any agency get organized with leads, commission tracking, automation and retention. Their mobile app is also effective.

Cons

There are always improvements any user would like to see in any CRM. Agency Zoom listens to its users and does a nice job of constantly adding integrations and general improvements.

Love the email reminders for customers to sign docs which helps with people who cant come to the office

Pros

The program works wonders and keeps all employees sales and commissions up to date. Vome end of month almost all calculations are done

Cons

Not all comissions percentages are calculated accuartely. Info is only as good as my employee putting it in.

Fantastic

Frees up time for me as an owner and keeps my team on track!

Pros

Simplifies goals, compensation plans, and tracking for both the agent and staff. So simple and it just works. The staff love it.

Cons

Not much really. The software just works and works well. Some ideas would be to someday integrate AgencyHR and a payroll service in one.

Game Changing

Pros

Agency Zoom has changed our agency for the better. After figuring out how much better our agencies would run with it, it has exceeded my expectations. It makes it easy for everyone to know what's up. It does this and more: On boarding Payroll ALR scheduling Goal monitoring Customer service is awesome with quick turnaround with answers. I expect many new features to come too!

Incredibly Time Saving and Functional System

Pros

The commission calculator easily saves me a couple hours a month. It's live changing. to get back two hours is a NO-BRAINER. Staff also loves daily updates/emails/and tracking.

Cons

Great product for my insurance agency.

Pros

Real time tracking of new business issued. Saves lots of administrative time in my agency. You won't be disappointed.