AgencyZoom Reviews

5.0/5 (8 reviews)

Mike Burke

GREAT, MUST-HAVE PRODUCT

Reviewed 2017-11-06

as noted earlier, a huge increase in accountability.

Pros
Simple, easy-to-use, clear, intuitive interface. My 10-person agency uses Agency Zoom every day. It has resulted in a MASSIVE increase in accountability and results tracking. For 10+ years, I'd implement a goal, 'kinda' track it, and be sad/ frustrated when we didn't reach it. AGENCY ZOOM HAS SOLVED ALL THAT! Buy it! Support team will help you make it work for you. His team is super responsive and he knows Allstate and our business as well as anyone. Buy and install it!

Cons
Nothing. It's awesome. One new thing that might be a new feature is the option to track whether a sale is a 'bundle.' That is n Allstate-only feature, so perhaps not critical, but it is critical to me right now, but also a 'nice to have' vs. a requirement. It is a great product as is.

Glenda Sanz

Reviewed 2019-12-07

Love the email reminders for customers to sign docs which helps with people who cant come to the office

Pros
The program works wonders and keeps all employees sales and commissions up to date. Vome end of month almost all calculations are done

Cons
Not all comissions percentages are calculated accuartely. Info is only as good as my employee putting it in.

Cory Evans

A fantastic product for insurance agents. You're silly for not looking into this!!

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Streamlined payroll, sales tracking, customer service, customer retention, automated task reminders based upon product sold. This product is fantastic!

Pros
Agency Zoom... The on-boarding, trailing document, ALR, and payroll program to end all programs. If they charged 3 times the amount currently charged, I would still happily use this software. The product works flawlessly! It streamlines my agency when at point of sale. It tracks item count and premium sold in real time. It motivates my LSPs because it give a minute to minute update of sales in the office! It tracks ALR appointments kept and Life policies sold. It calculates payroll accurately by integrating its software with DASH reports. I can now run payroll for all my employees in under a minute. This is the best investment for any agency owner who is looking to organize and streamline their office! If you don't believe me, go to the website, watch the videos, and schedule a webinar from Tolga or Moe the owners! Everything this software claims to do, it does, amazingly! The creators are also constantly improving and adding functionality to their software! The customer service is second to none! I am an AgencyZoom customer for life!

Ryan White

Amazing Value Add

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Pros
We were introduced to Agency Zoom in 2018. We had a major need to focus on lead flow, follow up, and tracking new biz sales outside of a spreadsheet. AZ does a great job of giving the entire team a visual of where they are vs where they should be, the reporting features are fantastic, and it's very EASY TO USE! In terms of support, our contact there is represenative He has been fantastic to work with - we've asked for some creative things and they have worked with us on implementing or are going to implement to even make the tech better. representative also has been great about sending video's on "how to" on some questions we've asked. The product is very affordable, no matter the size of your agency, this is a great tool and it's only going to get better.

Cons
We have no cons. Initially we wanted this to integrate with our AMS, and they are working on this. It isn't necessary, but it will make our team happy b/c it's less work if it integrates.

Matthew Flesch Agency

Fantastic

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Frees up time for me as an owner and keeps my team on track!

Pros
Simplifies goals, compensation plans, and tracking for both the agent and staff. So simple and it just works. The staff love it.

Cons
Not much really. The software just works and works well. Some ideas would be to someday integrate AgencyHR and a payroll service in one.

Cab Cummings

Game Changing

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Pros
Agency Zoom has changed our agency for the better. After figuring out how much better our agencies would run with it, it has exceeded my expectations. It makes it easy for everyone to know what's up. It does this and more: On boarding Payroll ALR scheduling Goal monitoring Customer service is awesome with quick turnaround with answers. I expect many new features to come too!

Craig Pretzinger

Incredibly Time Saving and Functional System

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Pros
The commission calculator easily saves me a couple hours a month. It's live changing. to get back two hours is a NO-BRAINER. Staff also loves daily updates/emails/and tracking.

Kathy Verschelde

Great product for my insurance agency.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Pros
Real time tracking of new business issued. Saves lots of administrative time in my agency. You won't be disappointed.