Energy Manager Reviews

Managing Energy data and use to make data driven decisions!

Our experience has been positive - we are finding the easy of getting data out of the program and reports with ease and now not having to do double entry with invoice loading and usage. Reports are easier than in the past and not having to use third party software to crest and populate. We are still determining our full usage - the customer service has been outstanding and professional. They are extremely knowledgable of their product but very helpful and the training is outstanding and on-going!

Pros

It was an module of our work order system and the integration was easy - almost plug and play since we already had the Global data information. A wonderful tool for managing the data of our energy as well as budget funding for the energy.

Cons

Not sure - still working to find at all that it does - so much power and capability and a very useful tool so we are still working to figure out all it does.

Thank you for your review! We are so thankful for clients like you and that we get the opportunity to help you and your team own your operations.

My experience with Energy Manager

Our City is using the Energy Manager to make informed decisions regarding best management practices with sustainability, building energy retrofits, and water usage monitoring and conservation. It's been a valuable tool.

Pros

The software has an easy to use dashboard and overall interface. It's very intuitive and the reporting is very useful. The software allows employees in an organization varying levels of accessibility and user privileges. What I like most about the software is the ability to make organizational sustainability decisions based on the data and the ability for our Public Works Department to identify inefficient facilities or irrigation leaks and issues in parks. The software has many useful applications.

Cons

Can't say there's anything I don't like about the software. Training from Dude Solutions is necessary to take full advantage of the reporting and features.

Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We are so glad to hear that Energy Manager is helping your city make informed energy decisions and drive future conservation efforts.

Energy Manager

I am able to notify maintenance of problems with water leaks etc... This is the point in which we have found that our solar panels are not working. This is a tool that can be used by the schools to educate students on energy and energy management.

Pros

I believe once the product is set up the way it needs to be, I will love the reports that I have been wanting to get for years.

Cons

The set up has been the least attractive thing about this system however, the information that will be available once established will be far greater than the old system. Because of the complexity of our invoicing with roof top solar and a solar garden we are not able to utilize the auto invoice upload each month. Even though I need to enter each account manually, it is an easy and user friendly software.

Energy Manager by Dude Solutions review

We can now more easily and more quickly find utility anomolies especially in water and waterwater data. When we can find and correct a problem quickly, it saves water and money.

Pros

Always available. Can quickly evaluate data from different perspectives.

Cons

Some reports that are important to me are not included. So, I have to export data and make my own Excel graphs and reports.

Energy Management Tool

Great program, great customer support, and helps support an energy management role very well.

Pros

Reports are very easy to generate and can be customized for various needs.

Cons

Would like to have more prompt delivery time of the data automatic population plan. With that said, not all data is online accessible so I understand it is a challenge.

Great for New Energy Manager

I am a new energy manager. I was thrust into this position when our former EM retired. My background is in construction project management. So this was all new for me. With that said, I needed something would be easy to pick up and learn. This program is that. I was also able to give reports and information when requested by using the canned reports. So far this program has been great.

Pros

It was easy to use and the large variety of reports is great.

Cons

Like all software, there is a learning curve. But that is not a huge negative, just a fact.

Thanks for reviewing our solution! Entering a new role is never easy and we are thrilled to hear that Energy Manager is helping make that transition a smooth one.