Additional information for Grave Discover Software
Key features of Grave Discover Software
View All Features
- Burial record management
- Cemetery mapping
- Custom data management
- Data backups
- Document storage
- File uploads
- Grave data management
- Grave search
- Interactive map
- Public portal
- Satellite map with overlays
- Searchable database
• Burials, plot owners, occupants, grave types, deeds, grave locations, headstone images, and other information can be digitized and managed.
• Users can search grave occupant information by name, date of birth, date of death, date of burial, type of veteran, and other criteria, through the mapping feature.
• The interactive cemetery map allow members of the public to search burials, plots for sale, and more.
• A range of document types can be uploaded and stored in Grave Discover Software, including deeds, obituaries, and headstone images.
• The interactive map offers a satellite view, line drawing, and lot map overlay, allowing users to locate plots within the cemetery and access directions.