MACH Energy Reviews

Piedmont review

The customer representative has been a tremendous help to us and explaining what the software can do to help us as a tool and really understand it to us non- energy people. Love it.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Helps Managers and Engineers look at ways of saving money and better control of our buildings.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Unique Energy management software which makes a task very easier

As it is compatible with Mobile phones it is very helpful to make a job easier and to generate a billing details quickly

Pros

With this platform the job can be done very easily in measuring the energy management anshun automation features with respect to building and reports and the energy forecasting. It is compatible with mobile phones which is very helpful.

Cons

The deployment can be developed on Desktop windows which might be helpful to organise the data. The benchmarking feature available in this tool can be enhanced with the friendly user interface

MACH Energy Review

Pros

The product is user friendly and customer service is exceptional.

Cons

There’s nothing not to like about this software.

A software platform for energy analytics and energy management

MACH Energy is software platform helps to to understand energy analytics and energy management helps to decide energy usage forecasting

Pros

Tenant billing is most useful & lot of manual work are reduced, billing reports are generated instantly. Customised dashboard is another very helpful feature, able to create and customise dashboard based on required energy analytics. Wrongly entered energy meter readings are notified based on tge notification we can double check the energy meter readings.

Cons

User interface should be better, need to develop windows desktop software as in organisation level it is always better to have desktop version for usage.

Always quick and easy. Never left dissatisfied.

Pros

Ease of navigating the site to access the data and reports I want. Customer service couldn't be more helpful or prompt in responding to any inquiries.

Cons

Occasionally still receive email notices and reports from properties we have sold and well after being removing from the building's MACH account.

Customer service and support has been excellent .

Pros

The program is very user friendly . I like having a app that I can look at all of my buildings in real time and make adjustments to save energy. Being able to set alarms for high Kw is helpful on peak demand days. The software makes checking for equipment running after hours when scheduled off much easier to find . Being able to customize my dashboard to meet my needs makes checking the operations of plants much faster . Overall the software is excellent for the ease of monitoring electric usage and building operations.

Lead Engineer

Pros

I cant track time, day for any event or issue during the off hours. Easy to navigate.

Cons

Receiving the daily reports to late, some times cant found what I was looking for. I had wait for them to update.

MACH Energy Review

Easy to navigate and pull reports. Very happy with their products and services.

Pros

Customer support and training. Easy to use. Budget planning. Energy Star support.

Cons

Very happy with the services and support.

Barlow Building

I am doing my yearly budget from the information given to us by MACH

Pros

The tracking is very easy to understand.

Cons

there is nothing I dislike with MACH Energy.

MACH staff is supportive and helpful.

Helped reduce energy costs, and more effective budgets.

Pros

Easy to use and great support. MACH listens to their customers and implements our suggestions into their software.

Cons

all reports run on a calendar month, rather than billing utility billing cycles. I think they are working on fixing this.

Mach Energy has been a great budgeting tool for us, and has helped us reduce our energy use

Pros

Mach Energy is user friendly and sends push notifications so you don't even have to log in. The Mach Energy Team is very supportive and always available to help us navigate and/or train as needed