BlueMail Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

It shows several emails between my clients and me as a thread. It is beautiful with good user interface.
An effective and successful software platform in providing transportation from one place to more.
I am having great experience and find it very helpful, now don't need multiple apps or browser tabs for each email.
I do not see any major problem in BlueMail, but sometimes it fails to notify me about a new email abou which I get to know when I check my inbox.
They forget to activate the tooltip under (Mark as unread!).

Stanley M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Email Client that Better than Outlook

This is the ultimate replacement for Outlook

Pros

Easy setup for any platform be it mobile application, Windows Desktop , MAC OS or Linux BlueMail has the most user friendly wizard and its free.

Cons

Lack of auto response that may act as a replacement for canned messages on Gmail. This would be a great addition especially if its paired with AI for dynamic responses.

ZM

Zeeshan M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

The best light app for merged multiple inboxes

Its been more than a year now that I started using BlueMail as I have to manage separate email accounts for different real estate projects, and have found it better than the previous two or three similar softwares that I used.

Pros

BlueMail enable you to handle multiple emil ids from one software. Though alot of other apps like Gmail etc alo provides the same functionality, but BlueMail's light weight, fat working and simpler UI makes it a better choice. You can manage all the inboxes one by one in it or choose to hav a merged veiw of all of them. Along with emails, it also allow you to merge calendars and subsequently your schedule from multiple email accounts.

Cons

So far BlueMail hasn't given me any problem worth mentioning and works soomthly.

OH

Omar H.

Financial Services, self-employed

BlueMail Review - Individual

Overall it is a good app to get instant email notifications when using a laptop or computer more easier to use than using a web portal (Gmail.com) As mentioned before, the desktop app has some bugs in sending emails and some issues when starting the app.

Pros

As an individual user, it was great to have a free app that connects my Gmail account to a desktop app with easier steps of configuration than other apps such as Outlook.

Cons

I did not like sending emails from the app because the sent email jammed in the outbox and was not sent most of the time. Moreover, I did not have a copy of the email on my primary Gmail, and I could not open the email in Bluemail; therefore, I had to write the email from scratch.

Ahmed Samy E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best email management software I have ever used

Pros

BlueMail is very easy to be configured on my PC through few steps, I also like how it organizes and lists the email inboxes, in addition to "later board" feature that allows me to segment email messages according to the priority of reply "today, later with specific date, and done" and I can create additional columns in "later board" with customized title.

Cons

I think it will be great if they add an option to track the opened emails, so I could know if the recipient has opened my email message.

bk

beta k.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Fast email client for free

Pros

Compared to other email clients, Bluemail might doesn't have many fancy features. But if you looking for a free email client mostly for managing multiple email accounts, Bluemail could be the best free email client for that purpose. Why? because it just works. Bluemail has a modern and simple GUI, and compared to thunderbird, Bluemail is a lot faster. In summary, Bluemail is a free, fast, and easy-to-use email client.

Cons

Sometimes operations such as searching for an email, it's taking quite a lot of computer resources. Their email filter is also quite basic, and their paid version didn't have many awesome features compared to other paid alternatives.

NB

Nijat B.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

BlueMail is the best email I've had for business

Previously, the employees working in the institution used to make inquiries on their telephones about the installation of the slope. It is known that business mailer does not work well in many mailbox applications. We offered them Bluemail, and they are using it very comfortably now. It was very easy to set up and use. In addition, you can add several email accounts here and use them through a single application.

Pros

As an IT engineer, the employees working in our company always had trouble setting up mailboxes for smartphones. I offered them Bluemail and they were very satisfied. In other mailboxes like this, setting up business mails took a lot of time and then errors occurred.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronization from the server takes a long time. However, it was quite convenient to manage the inbox and the Sent unit

LM

Leigh M.

Program Development, self-employed

Quality platform, on Android, tried on Windows and do not use

My experience with it on Android has been very good and I would hesitate to suggest taking a look at it, especially if you have need for a large number of email profiles.

Pros

I have found the Android version of the application to be very good and very usable, I implemented on Windows as well, as a test and chose not to retain it due largely to performance issues and local versus cloud database management.

Cons

There are aspects pertaining to where you find access to the setup and configuration of features that are not as intuitive as they could be.

Ahmet Fatih Y.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Post Chaise was robbed?

It was a good start which turned out to be disaster.

Pros

At first it helped a lot with Android integration because my university email stopped dropping to my mailbox. But after some point it turned out to be not sending my mails at all which caused a lot of inconvenience.

Cons

It caused a lot of inconvenience as after some time it stopped sending my mails to the recipients. I controlled all the proxy and details but couldnt get it work again. Had to switch after some time.

Jose J G.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Great User Interface with this Email Management App

Beautiful Email Management Software

Pros

I like that the user interface is very simple, without distractions. I use BlueMail as my main email client management for my business.

Cons

Aside from the desktop version, the mobile version doesn't have styling options for the HTML text when composing a new email. I think this can be improved.

Robert M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Handy email client

Pros

Cons

They forget to activate the tooltip under (Mark as unread!) When I move an email to the later board, It will no longer be in my inbox. I think the application of the inbox and later board features are different from each other. So, I expect that at least I can copy an email to the later board and not only move.

RM

Ralf M.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Bestes Mailprogramm

Ich war lange auf der Suche nach einem kostenlosen Mail-programm und habe viele Getestet. Bluemail war mit Abstand das beste und kostenlos!!

Pros

Top Mailprogramm! Einfache Handhabung. Super leicht zu bedienen. Kostenlos!

Cons

Es gibt an dem Mail-programm nichts auszusetzen. alles ist da wo man es braucht und es ist alles leicht zu finden.

Showing original review in German. See translation

DR

Daniela R.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Ottimo per controllare tutti gli account di posta elettronica

Grazie a BlueMail, con le sue notifiche, sono sempre informata su tutto, senza dover aprire browser o app diverse per consultare le diverse mail! Forse si potrebbe implementare (o magari c'è già e non lo so io) inserendo per ogni mail l'orario in cui il sistema deve scaricare le mail, in modo da evitare ad esempio di vedere le mail di lavoro dopo lo 20.00).

Pros

Uso BlueMail ormai da diversi anni su smartphone... semplice da settare, consente di controllare con un unica app/programma tutti gli account di posta elettronica... io ne ho impostati 2 personali, 2 di lavoro e una collegato al mio sito web, uno scolastico di mio figlio! Così non rischio di perdere mail importanti!

Cons

Per quello che mi serve, ha tutto ciò che mi serve e non gli trovo difetti... e io utilizzo la versione gratuita!

AK

Abbas K.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

BlueMail

I love BlueMail for allowing me to manage all my emails from different services in one place rather than using separate app for each. Also it is very simple and has a straight forward interface.

Pros

BlueMail is an excellent email cloent software. It is one of the few softwares that let you manage email accounts from different companies at one place. It supports all prominent email services like Gmail, outlook, yahoo, AOL etc. BlueMail allows you to choose the duration you want to auto download previous emails to the app, rather than downloading the complete inbox, thus saving your data and loads quick. Apart from emails, you can also use BlueMail to sync contacts and calendar accross. It works on all operating systems like Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, and IOS.

DK

Dan K.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

CPU hog, memory hog, and sloooow

Bad! I will get rid of it as soon as I find an alternative that works better. Unfortunately, while it's a pretty low bar, I haven't found an alternative that actually works.

Pros

It connected easily to my sbcglobal.net email account, unlike thunderbird which would not connect at all. Also, I like the ability to easily navigate between inboxes, unlike microsoft's free email client

Cons

1. I have an Intel Core i5 10th generation cpu with 8 gigs of ram and this software consistently uses 50% to 80% of my processor and 3 to 6 times the memory that Chrome uses! And, for all that cpu and memory usage, it is still very slow to load mailboxes and individual messages. I have found that I have to shut it down frequently to free up CPU, but then pay the price when I have to reload it since it is so slow.

AA

Arshad A.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

BlueMail, your key to manage multiple emails accounts from one place

BlueMail is a good email manager with very simple working to manage multiple email accounts from one appl.

Pros

BlueMail is a good software to manage multiple email accounts at the same time and from one place. It is completely free of cost. It supports emails accounts from all email service providers. Thanks to its inferface, it is very easy to use and also loads very fast. Its push notifications are very handy and saves you from checking your inbox every now and then.

Cons

It only supports upto ten email accounts to be logged inti at a time and not more than that.

Gicoth S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Avis BlueMail

J'adore simplement. Je l'ai recommandé à plusieurs clients et la configurations des mails pros et c'était bien.

Pros

D'abord en plus de la comptabilité avec la majorité des services de messagerie comme google, Yahoo, icloud mail, etc., il incorpore aussi le POP et le IMAP pour la configuration des mails professionnels avec les paramètres depuis un hébergeur. J'aime beaucoup sa facilité et surtout le mode de connexion automatique.

Cons

L'accusé de réception ou témoin de lecture fait partir des fonctionnalités que j'adorais avoir ici..

Showing original review in French. See translation

SD

Shahriyar D.

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

BlueMail..

Its been more than a year since I am using Bluemail and have found it more worthy that other similar apps due to its degree of customization.

Pros

BlueMail is a highly customizable application which makes working on more than one email at abtime very accessible. It supports literally every email whether its running protocol is POP, MS Exchange or IMAP. You can assign custom titles to each account for easy identification. It also supports syncing contacts and calendar details.

Cons

I can not find an option to create custom folders in it to save me emails, and if I have to save any the only option I am left with is to archive them, which creates a lot of confusion if you have to save emails too often.

AU

Ameer U.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Best email managing software

Pros

Apart from handling multiple accounts using a single app, BlueMail also have some excellent features incorporated in it like search functions, predictive text, and templates whic makes it more efficient as a whole.

Cons

Till now, I do not have any issue with BlueMail, indeed it is a very useful software.

SL

Steven L.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Doesn't work, actually

Works great if your IMAP server wants to use port 993. If it wants to use some other port (like 148, as mine does) then you're hosed. The IMAP settings have a box for you to enter the port, but the only number that's accepted is 993. This wasn't always the case, but since the latest update, Bluemail has become unusable. The support team is very good about answering emails but not very good about actually fixing the problem.

Pros

It used to work

Cons

It doesn't work now

GS

Gabriella S.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Soddisfatta

Pros

E' un'applicazione semplice ed intuitiva da utilizzare.

Cons

Le funzionalità di posta potrebbero essere assistite, con la possibilità di inserite una TAG

MM

Marco M.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Soddisfatto

Pros

Semplice e pratica per gestire più mail

Cons

La divisione delle varie mail potrebbe essere migliorata

Ruhi Ç.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Best in Mail Management

It has a successful and simple interface.

Pros

Cons

Only one login is allowed, no multiple logins are allowed.

LM

Louisa M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Amazing Product

Pros

It was easy to integrate into my life and I like that I can use it on various devices.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences with this product.