All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Babelway Reviews

Pros

It is a robust and flexible system. Their customer support is outstanding and helps me complete the.

Geert C.

Read the full review
Excellent support, very mature and stable service for business critical operations.

Read the full review
The software is simple to use (for users and administrator). It had a good structure and a good overview.

Read the full review
I would have to delve my brain to find something negative about them. If there is anything negative they take the necassary actions to remove impediments.

Tom T.

Read the full review
In the past we worked with several providers but to manage this was difficult.

4.8

Easy to use B2B platform!

The Babelway platform makes setting up communication with customers, suppliers and other partners easy. Within the ICT department it is possible to this yourself without expensive consultancy. We have moved our EDI platform to Babelway and setup communications (ORDERS, DESADV, INVOIC, VMI), with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their members, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Is also possible to setup communication with less experienced EDI partners because it is possible to map other formats (CSV, PDF files).

Pros

It is an outstanding B2B platform for setting up, without technical skills and just basic knowledge, your own B2B channels. Setting up communication, do your own mapping, testing and deploying new solutions is easy and fast. You can map a broad spectrum of message types (edifact, xml, json, csv etc.) and you have almost every communication methods at your disposal (X400, AS2, FTP, Email etc.). The platform has also a quick and high-level support department to help you when channels become more demanding.

Cons

It took a little more time then expected to get used to their latest version of the software. Menu items appear since the update on the right site of the screen so more 'mouse movement' is needed. Overal experience is still superb.

Do it yourself made easy

Currently having more than 20 Automotive Customers around the world connected to our 3 manufacturing plants and still more to come. All with just a small monthly fee compared to others.

Pros

after struggling for 1 year to start an EDI process with 1 Customer using a different software we stepped into the Babelway software trying to manage the business on our own. within 2 Months with the help of fantastic helpdesk people of Babelway we were live. After 2 years still learning new stuff but the Babelway software helps you quickly find your way.

Cons

Integration was at first difficult as we had no experience with EDI at all but once we managed the first one the others were easy. What I least like is that when you deployed a channel there is no way to go back to the previous status, at least I don't know how to.

Babelway provides a broad spectrum of different possibilities to do sending and receiving of files

Pros

Broad spectrum of connection possibilities: From FTP, E-mail to really specific connections like PEPPOL and Chorus Pro. The intuitive User Interface lets people who don't have a technical background do really technical stuff. They provide a great support both to small as huge companies. (Everyone is treated in an excellent way)

Use & Support

Pros

It is easy to use and it is fast to implement with the support of Babelway

Cons

For XRechnung we got some feedback that it was not submitted successfully although we have seen that on Babelway platform we got a successful submission. No control if afterwards are errors.

Babelway is a great EDI Partner

The Babelway Team is always available to help and and answer questions and research all problems that we experience.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand.

Cons

I do not currently have any cons regarding this product.

Babelway as a tool to exchange data

Pros

Great tool to help and connect (cloud) applications. We had to make a decision to build a tool ourselves that would be able to generate fixed width, XML, etc output. After some research I found Babelway and my technical consultants started experimenting. We found that the features to generate output, to map fields. to exchange files between business partners is very good. So we decided to start using Babelway instead of building our own solution.

Cons

The pricing structure didn't really fit our business model, but we are working on that and they are open and willing to discuss a mutual acceptable pricing structure.

Pros

Easy to transform data, setup connectivity, monitor messages and send notifications. Willingness to work with partners who bring their own expertise.

Cons

No cons, I don't know anything negative about their software. Also about their customer support, they help as soon they can.

Best of breed SaaS Integration solution

We have used Babelway as our preferred 3rd party integration solution between Tradeshift and our customers and suppliers for several years. Our customers have complex needs to integrate their ERP systems to the Tradeshift platform in order to exchange purchase orders & invoices etc. We also use Babelway to handle complex integrations towards strategic suppliers. Tradeshift helps buyers and suppliers transform the way they connect, transact and collaborate with e-invoicing and procure-to-pay software. We strengthen buyer-supplier relationships through the power of our network, our proven supplier onboarding methods, and our agile, scalable platform.

Pros

Babelway is 100% cloud-based and the team behind Babelway have deep domain expertise in P2P processes. The platform already have connectors to Tradeshift as well as several other ERP systems and it is easy to do mapping between legacy formats and modern business document formats like Universal Business Language.

Cons

Babelway offers a great tool for the technically inclined IT personel. It is not a end-user tool and it was never designed with end-users in mind.

Next generation B2B

More and more of our customers are starting to truely integrate their processes and workflows with their business partners or to serve their customers. Babelway gives us the ideal online platform to help our customers achieve their goals. Using Babelway, there is no longer the need to build 1 time customisation tools or scripts, but we can just use their standard ERP software's (structured) export formats (Excel or XML) and bring that into Babelway. Within Babelway we use their excellent online mapping tool and setup the communication with the customers or suppliers. After that it's testing, testing and go.

Pros

Eliminates customisation and allows you to use standard export tools that are allready present in most ERP systems. Focus on being the best B2B integration platform and it's up to you how to use it. Excellent support. Willingness to work with partners who bring their own expertise.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but not a steep one.

Great benefit with small effort

Pros

Mostly I appreciate the easy of the usage, the short learning curve, the powerful connectors. Every module is improved continuously with fixes and technology updates.

Cons

Some difficulties in the correct visualization of the related channels, mainly in case of complex processes.

Babelway is fast to react on support tickets. Also to find together a solution with the customer.

Our benefits is that we have one provider for all our edi customers. In the past we worked with several providers but to manage this was difficult.

Pros

Cons

The mapping is done by Babelway. This is for me a shortage because when I have a change request on the mapping, I can't do it my selves. I have to follow the online courses but time is what I'm struggle with.

Versatile and powerful solution

The Babelway "Self-Service" solution allows to set up many flows with a lot of communication protocols easily. The product is so versatile that fits perfectly to the business' needs (not only for EDI). And if you cannot make it on your own about mappings or transformations, the Babelway Support Team is ready to help you to find solutions quickly and with great efficiency. In conclusion, an amazing leading service quality for an amazing product!

Cons

Easy integration with a range of ERP systems with limited effort and a scalable set-up.

Pros

The best customer support: they go very far to help you out, and they are extremely fast. The platform is also very fast in processing data, and it seams very reliable and designed for business critical processes.

Cons

The documentation is not detailed enough to help you through more specific details with different formats and transformations. I had to contact support several times for questions that could have been answered in documentation.

Babelway permited our company to exhange data with a national known insurance company

The Babelway system was robust enough to handle all of the special file requirements of our business partner, which included encrypting two of the files, creating files in a multi-record format (Header, Details and Footer records for each insured in the same file ), fixed length data, etc. The system permitted us to test our data transformations before we sent them to our customer. Babelway permitted us to monitor our out going and in coming files. It is a very complete package. Since I did not have a lot of time to read the entire manual, their customer support was outstanding and helped me complete the interface on time.

About Babelway

Babelway is a robust, flexible, scalable solution and well suited to the needs of SME. The team's expertise is not limited to the provision of a platform, services are adapted to our needs while respecting the standards.

Cons

A lot of setu option and a good upport

Pros

I used the Babelway Product to iplement an EDI Peppol channel between two companies. I found it userfriendly and I was helped during the whole process by a reactive support team.The Babelway Academy helped me a lot.

Cons

The errors messages when you try to transfer some files are often difficult to understand. I whish there was an option to record the mappings, a printing option in PDF format for example.

Work experience with Babelway

Before using Babelway for the first time, I had little technical knowledge and experience. However, I found Babelway relatively easy to use. It took little time to start creating mappings and using the platform for investigating different issues. It is also easy to make corrections or other changes when needed. Furthermore, from my experience their customer service is reliable and professional.

Cons

Fantastic application that takes away the headaches of EDI

We have an electronic ordering system where we accept orders from vendors via XML. We utilize Babelway in order to receive files as EDI and convert them to XML. I love having access to all log files and the archives for all transactions. We can easily get to the source file for any transaction. The transformation piece makes it easy to convert almost any file type to fit your needs. Great vendor!

Cons

Great system and great service

Babelway is a simple to use system that allows business people to create sophisticated EDI integrations without needing to be a computer programmer. The interface is easy to understand. The people are extremely helpful and fast to respond to any support requests. We highly recommend this service.

A Game Changer iPaaS Solution ... easy to use ... reliable ... feature rich

I have to say in all my years doing this type of work Babelway has made it so easy to transform data, setup connectivity, monitor messages and send notifications. We feel very confident that we can take any format our customers give us and provide the mapping necessary to integrate into our API.

Best Integration Platform

Pros

Flexibility in delivering customer requirements.

Cons

Iimitation on manual invoice processing.

Excellence

Pro: - Easy to monitor - Flexibel - Accurate - Excellent assistance Cons: - Setting up Channels can be tricky (but was helped extensively) Overall: Verry impressed and enjoy working with Babelway

so easy

In some clics, I integrated all our payment flow in our accounting software

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.