Cloudfinder Backup for Salesforce Reviews

3.5/5 (4 reviews)

Abhishek Kumar Burman

Best App For Professionals

Reviewed 2016-03-23

Best App For Professionals in the form of email with many more advantages like Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Calendars, Sites and many more other integrated apps .

Pros
easy your professional working

Cons
somewhat costlier for medium smes

Stephanie Watson

Store, Search, Backup Documents and Emails in Google Apps

Reviewed 2013-02-11

Signing up and using Cloudfinder is so easy, even a novice Google App user can do it. I’d have to say that while I am a more advanced user and I’ve tried dozens of cloud storage options, I like the streamlined approach that Cloudfinder offers. I can find everything in one place, and I trust that my files and emails will always be there when I need them. Best of all, it’s no risk to try it out, so what can you lose?

Clayton Coggins

It fails and you will never no beware

Reviewed 2019-02-12

We had to fire them. there software and support was the worst.

Pros
If your a disaster recovery company and the product fails you then there are no pros!

Cons
This software fails to do its job. I had it running on a client for 6 months and needed to recover and there was nothing there. I even have screenshots of a successful backup and nothing was there no email, contacts nothing. This software also cannot backup your task or notes. The biggest issue is despite having everything correct and configured including an email to alert us of any issues we never received any. Support is almost the worst we have ever seen. Most people are a bunch of young kids 21-25 years old that no nothing. We had to let this company go. We now use Dropsuite, much much better. I highly recommend not using Cloudfinder or any of the products by Axcient\Efolder.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10