Axcient x360Cloud Reviews

Best App For Professionals

Best App For Professionals in the form of email with many more advantages like Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Calendars, Sites and many more other integrated apps .

Pros

easy your professional working

Cons

somewhat costlier for medium smes

Axcient - Best for the Money

I hav considered moving a few times, but their support team is amazing to work with and thir price point makes them stay the best for us at this time.

Pros

I like the ability to have a single pane and company that integrates with my PSA (CW Manage) and it allows me to mange and easily role out.

Cons

The single pane is a work in progress and not all solutions are fully integrated yet. They do have a plan and are reaching milemarkers.

Previously a Good Product That Has Been Surpassed by It's Competitors

Overall, I would recommend using a competing product like Dropbox or OneDrive. Axcient x360Cloud has the look, feel and functionality of product that was created years ago.

Pros

The product stores files in the client and makes secure file sharing and collaboration easier than it would be without a cloud storage product.

Cons

A few years ago, the product was cutting edge, but it has failed to evolve and lacks features offered by many of it's competitors. The interface feels dated lacks the appeal of competing products.

Store, Search, Backup Documents and Emails in Google Apps

Signing up and using Cloudfinder is so easy, even a novice Google App user can do it. I’d have to say that while I am a more advanced user and I’ve tried dozens of cloud storage options, I like the streamlined approach that Cloudfinder offers. I can find everything in one place, and I trust that my files and emails will always be there when I need them. Best of all, it’s no risk to try it out, so what can you lose?

Cons

It fails and you will never no beware

We had to fire them. there software and support was the worst.

Pros

If your a disaster recovery company and the product fails you then there are no pros!

Cons

This software fails to do its job. I had it running on a client for 6 months and needed to recover and there was nothing there. I even have screenshots of a successful backup and nothing was there no email, contacts nothing. This software also cannot backup your task or notes. The biggest issue is despite having everything correct and configured including an email to alert us of any issues we never received any. Support is almost the worst we have ever seen. Most people are a bunch of young kids 21-25 years old that no nothing. We had to let this company go. We now use Dropsuite, much much better. I highly recommend not using Cloudfinder or any of the products by Axcient\Efolder.

This reviewer only left a rating