Additional information for Google Web Designer
Key features of Google Web Designer
View All Features
- Create HTML5 content
- Animation and interactive elements
- Pre-programmed web components
- iFrame, maps, tap areas, image, and YouTube components
- Automatic component metric reporting
- Event triggers such as touch and tilt
- Create multiple pages for products
- Quick mode or layers on a timeline
- Toggle between modes
- Create 3D content
- Shape and Pen tools
- Unique Tag Tool
- Gradient Editing tool
- Integration with oogle Drive, DoubleClick Studio, and AdWord
Pre-programmed web components: Default components include iFrame, maps, tap area, image gallery and YouTube videos.
Events: Sync actions with events such as content that reacts to touch, tilt, rotation and shaking.
Pages: Add multiple pages to your content that your audience can navigate among as they wish.
Animations and 3D: Create animations by connecting scenes or using layers on a timeline. visualize 3D transformations by rotating objects and 2D designs along an axis.
Custom Design: Create you own custom designs using the Shape, Pen and Tag tools, as well as the Gradient Editing tool.