Additional information for STAX
Key features of STAX
View All Features
- Capacity analytics
- Demand monitoring
- Cost management
- Billing & provisioning
- Compliance management
- Filtered views
- Automatic allocation by tag key
- Manual allocation based on accounts, services, tags
- Targeted email reports and alerts
- Wildcard searches
- Daily and weekly reports
- Cost run rate spike alerts
- Allocate monthly and annual budgets
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Active Directory integration
- Spend optimization
- Real-time wastage status
- Downloadable CSV reports
- Wastage reduction recommendations
- Progress tracking
- Issue tracking
- Create rule sets for compliance
- Automated compliance assessments
- Keep track of external compliance rules (PCI or CIS)
- Non-compliance email alerts
- Best-practice advice
- Automated checks
- Quality score
- Drill downs
- Quarterly strategic AWS review
- Fine-grained user access control
Direct and ongoing visibility of wasted AWS spend helps users to find out how to reduce spend based on effort and cost, helping them to know where to focus their work.
Ongoing monitoring of the CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark allows organizations to prove compliance at all times.
Stax enables users to configure rules for AWS security, compliance, and hygiene checks and run automated assessments to ensure adherence to the organization's unique rule set.
Cost spike alerting sends out email alerts to users when the daily spend is higher than expected, helping avoid surprises at the end of the month.
Split up the infrastructure the way the organization needs and create rule sets for the entire organization, or specific teams, in order to keep track of issues as they evolve.