Ad Badger Logo

Ad Badger

Amazon PPC tool for increasing profits, optimizing campaigns

Ad Badger Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.89/10

Reviews by rating

My overall experience has been very positive, the service and attention is great, the software is helping us control our spend and continue selling a lot.
Things stop working and those who can’t adjust their mindset are destined to be left in the dust.
Has a little trouble with the size of my account, I have a lot of data on my account, which is a good problem to have, but it takes a little longer for AdBadger to process it all.

Cory S.

Saves me TONS of Time and Money

Pros

The automated management of my most important ppc campaigns. The ability to manage from their interface. The support is excellent and they've worked on implementing new features that I proposed

JC

Jack C.

Retail, self-employed

Awesome Amazon PPC tool with an amazing team behind it!

One of the best things about Ad Badger is the team behind the software. I highly recommend their PPC Den podcast, once you listen to them discuss various PPC strategies, you will realize how knowledgeable these guys are about PPC, but also how humble and open-minded they are to new ideas and strategies. This mindset is so important because PPC advertising and e-commerce in general are constantly evolving....

Pros

I signed up for a free trial at the beginning of December 2018, hoping that the software would help me better manage my holiday PPC spend, which was eating into my margins. I spent a lot of time in 2018 learning about PPC, I knew exactly what I was doing and my PPC campaigns were reasonably good. However, I was also spending a non-trivial amount of time manually adjusting bids in the Amazon app (often...

Cons

It’s an amazing supplement to your PPC advertising strategy, but it’s not a substitute to intelligent campaign structuring and managing. Although I check on my overall PPC spend and individual campaigns daily, I didn’t make as many revisions or adjustments as I probably should have (adding new keywords, experimenting with product categories, or moving successful keywords from automatic to manual campaigns.) I just let Ad Badger run and do its bid optimization on campaigns that were already setup, and because they were performing up to my expectations, I probably missed some opportunities to create even better performing campaigns. You don't want to mess with things when they are working well. Although it can be a set and forget type of tool, that really can be a double-edged sword.

SS

Sean S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Software - Large or Small

10 stars. The product works (most important), and the customer service is fantastic (also important).

Pros

I use this software on Amazon Accounts ranging from $2000 in sales per month to $500,000 in PPC sales per month, and it crushes, every single time. I've been an Amazon consultant for ~3.5 years, and this is the first software I've come across that automates the work that I do, in an actual intelligent way. Value for money is great. My only critique is that if you're trying to get an "all in one" piece of software, this might not be perfect... yet! They are very public about their feature road map, which is another thing I love. Plus their customer service is fantastic. Much better than 90% of software I've ever tried for Amazon.

Cons

Fewer features than some of the super expensive guys, but all the core stuff is there.

GM

Gary M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A Gem in the Crowded Field of Amazon PPC Management Tools

The guys (and gals) at Ad Badger are great to work with. My company started with them in June. Since then, their AI driven PPC software has dropped my ACOS almost 25%. In addition to a really good PPC routine, Ad Badger stands out with the personal hands on support they give you. This includes a monthly call with one of their Amazon Ads experts, who looks directly at your ad campaigns and Ad Badger...

Pros

1. The way it automates bidding adjustments and other aspects of the Amazon PPC ad campaigns. 2. The other automated tools for finding good keywords and negative ones. 3. The AI driven method that constantly adjusts bids on individual keywords, or product targets in real-time.

Cons

The default on their dashboard is to show all your Amazon Ad campaigns, including the ones that are paused or inactive. My understanding is that their developers are working to make the default view show only what you want--which would usually only be currently operating campaigns.

Catherine S.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Like it so much going to look into investing. Outstanding is not a strong enough term to use...

AdBadger immediately began taking my sales on Amazon to the next level. I recently re-launched my product, the Car Cache, and have had to monitor my sales so as not to run out of inventory or I will lose the Amazon's Choice recognition. I used mainly 1 Instagram ad with huge success - just the right amount of business for my re-launch phase. Two months ago I decided to run Amazon's ads because they...

Pros

The immediate impact on my Amazon sales. Ease of implementing complex keyword & negative keyword information and targeting segments as well as the excellent support I received from the AdBadger team. Amazed with their knowledge of Amazon's back-end systems and how they quickly take full advantage of all the Amazon technical resources to help increase sales.

Cons

There is Nothing to not like. Their technology and knowledge of Amazon advertising is exceptional.

FD

Frank D.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

The King of the Amazon Ad Jungle is the Badger

I tried working with several different ad agencies prior to working with Ad Badger and did not have satisfactory results. Teaming up with Ad Badger was the best decision I ever made to effectively optimize and scale my ads. These guys live and breathe Amazon ads and they are by far and away the best in the business to collaborate with. When you work with an organization that regularly interviews their...

Pros

Most comprehensive, intuitive, and easy to use.

Cons

Ad Badger provides a fully customized tailored solution to your exact needs, there's nothing not to love.

RM

Roman M.

E-Learning, self-employed

Best PPC tool of them all

Pros

This PPC automation software syncs data accurately from your SellerCentral and it doesn't have the 1-week data time lag that most other softwares have. AdBadger also knows how to do bid management much better than the other softwares i've tried and they are very results-driven. The other that i've tried didn't know much about driving sales or when to adjust a bid due to conversion rate changes or even having proper ad structure. For this reason, AdBadger is the best.

Cons

Nothing!

ff

fabio f.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Ad badger has help us keep our ACOS under control

my overall experience has been very positive, the service and attention is great, the software is helping us control our spend and continue selling a lot.

Pros

its very straight forward, but also helped me to understand PPC better.

Cons

some features are lacking but they are working on them

CA

Christian A.

Retail, self-employed

Amazing Badger

The badger gets to work! Keeps your ad spending to a minimum and maximizes profits. Not only is the product great, the customer services is even better!

Pros

I love the simplicity and effectiveness of the product. It allows me to use my time for other things around my business.

Cons

At first the UI was a bit confusing, but after they switched to v2, it’s been a lot easier to navigate.

CG

Colin G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Does everything we'd hoped... and made us 100x more efficient

Fantastic. Support is incredible. The team is brilliant and are constantly upgrading the feature set and improving the operations.

Pros

Automation functionality, ability to customize our analysis, opportunity to reduce our advertising spend SO fast.

Cons

If I HAD to choose something, it's that we would've loved this product 3 years ago :)