App Radar

App Store Optimization (ASO) Tool for Mobile Apps & Games

App Radar Reviews

With App Radar we can access the latest keywords in our category to stay on trend.

Pros

App Radar delivers daily ranking reports to our startup's Slack channel, which serves as a great motivator for our team as everyone is on the same page about the impact their work has on our growth.

Cons

I'd be great if you could customize the reports and see more metrics like downloads and impressions.

Hi Arora, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to inform you that you can see the downloads & impressions in our App Metrics Feature. Happy optimizing! The App Radar Team

App Radar makes the ASO process extremely hassle-free.

Pros

We were looking to increase our brand visibility and new installs organically like any other app in the store. App Radar is very data-driven. I was able to develop marketing strategies, execute, track results and optimize user acquisition strategy based on the Instant Optimization Score feedback they provide.

Cons

As someone who does SEO and ASO on a daily basis, I have been using App Radar very often. I'm a little miffed about the pricing, but given how much I use it, it's only a matter of time before I go all in.

Hi Joshua, thanks for your feedback. Making Aso hassle-free is our mission, glad to hear you are getting the most out of it. Happy optimizing :) Your App Radar Team

Kann App Radar überhaupt nicht empfehlen

Ich kann vor diesem Tool nur warnen. Es sieht alles erstmal toll aus und man bekommt auch guten Support wenn man kaufen will. Nachdem ich das Tool speziell wegen einer Funktion gekauft hatte, stieß ich auf ein Problem. Dieses Problem wird leider nicht beschrieben in den FAQs oder als Tutorial. Also habe ich den Support gefragt. Man sagt immer, dass der Support in ca. 20 Minuten antwortet. Bis auf "Wir haben deine Frage weitergeleitet" habe ich nun seit Tagen nichts gehört. Ich habe diesbezüglich noch weitere Support-Anfragen gestellt. Ich finde es ganz schlecht, wenn eine Funktion nicht nutzbar ist, obwohl man dafür bezahlt. Und wenn man dazu eine Frage stellt, wird man ignoriert. Support sollte nicht nur vor dem Verkauf stattfinden, sondern auch danach.

Pros

Sieht gut aus und bietet einige Funktionen an.

Cons

Funktionen sind unklar und es gibt keinen Support der einem hilft

Targeted relevant and responsive audience, that was more likely to stick around.

Pros

With the daily updated keyword rankings on App Radar, I was able to optimize my app to show up higher on the Play Store search. Popularity and traffic metrics is another big plus, that helped me understand and predict ASO performance. We didn't just want app-installs, but we were chasing user retention at the same time. Since we concentrate on ASO, we've been better in targeting relevant and responsive audience, that's more likely to stick around.

Cons

While I don't have a lot to complain about, I look forward to more in-depth app analysis, with even more functionalities, for example, semantic feedback based on user data. Just something you might want to consider for future development.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are currently creating new features with the help of our AI, stay tuned :) Your App Radar Team

Focussed on my country, language and category, App Radar has been very useful in improving our app.

Pros

Since I'm not from the U.S., I was looking for something that'd help me track multiple localizations, and allow me to add copy with ease in various languages. With App Radar, I was able to address this particular pain point in my business model.

Cons

Currently I can connect App Radar only with iTunes Connect and Play Store and I would like to see them adding an integration to Amazon App Store as well.

Hi Aditi, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you were able to take your app global. Keep optimizing :) Your App Radar Team

Great results

Pros

We have been working together with app radar since quite some time now and are really happy with the results. They really know ASO and how to rank organically within the app stores.

Cons

Great collaboration - no suggestions for improvement.

Dear Daniela, Thank you for sharing your experience! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be the partner you've chosen for your app store marketing for the last years. Again, thank you for taking the time to review App Radar. Kind regards, App Radar Team

Deals with an aspect of SEO that is little exploited

Many customers have specific applications of their products and services and have many doubts about the optimization of the search engines inside the app stores, so this tool is good to give them confidence in our answers.

Pros

First of all, it is a pro in itself, since there are almost no tools that allow optimization of apps for searches in the store. Beyond that, among its benefits is the analysis of competitors, something extremely useful when the objective is that your app has more visibility than your direct competition. I really like keyword tracking since it allows to see how they look for the app in any country.

Cons

Obviously the price; It is understood that it is the only one of its kind but it does not stop being expensive. Without the publisher it comes out a little cheaper, but it is inevitable to fall into the temptation of buying the complete tool.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are realising 1-2 new features or improvements per month :) Feel free to check it out again anytime you want!

You can combine your iTunes Connect and Google Developer consoles into a single one.

Pros

I'm not a big fan of complex software integrations that require extensive technical know-how. App Radar is convenient to use. I simply connect my Google Developer account and iTunes Connect account and I'm good to go.

Cons

I'm currently using the Starter Plan for App Radar, but I have 3 apps on the Play Store and the Growth Plan in better suited for me. I'm hesitant to make the plunge because of the pricing involved.

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to see you rock the top charts soon ;) Your App Radar Team

i have used it in order to get my app more popular - it really show good result in short time

great aso tool

Pros

very easy to use and understand, great features , it is very focused on the purpose of getting apps more popular

Cons

no option of testing the tool without payment info , no descriotiins templates , tracking apps is not very updates

Hi Izak, we are grad to gear you like our product. Happy opzimizing :) The App Radar Team