CoxPost Logo

CoxPost

AI-powered social media management & marketing automation

CoxPost Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

Reviews by rating

It offers a range of features to automate tasks and enhance customer interactions.I use coxpost mainly for its social media features, and they are awesome.
I can plan my content calendar and publish posts at the best times for maximum reach and engagement.
It's a little inconvenient to log in and control using a mobile phone, although it's not designed for that.
Here I also use Line OA to communicate with customers. Unfortunately, CoxPost doesn't have this option.

Jehan M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great All-in-One Marketing Tool

Pleasantly surprised and amazed on how its features have immensely helped me with my marketing operations.

Pros

It makes our Social Media Marketing and Management workflow easier and efficient.

Cons

The overwhelm at first but once you get the hang of its features, it really is a powerful tool for one's business.

VR

Vladimir R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

All in one marketing management tool

Pros

This is an excellent tool that contains all the tools for marketing a company, from bots to Google business. You don’t need to spend time on social networks every day, it’s enough to do it with this tool once a week

Robert R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great solution that won't break the bank

Pros

Ease of use is the biggest thing for me. I logged in and was immediately able to use the tool without having to watch all the tutorials.

Cons

Wish it could post videos (not links). This is big if they could add it.

Thanks for your feedback. We will try our best to add this feature.

AM

Alexander M.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Really like it!

Awesome team and a great software!

Pros

Coxpost is an amazing software that helps me ti manage my social media presence, generate leads, and sell products. It offers a range of features to automate tasks and enhance customer interactions.I use coxpost mainly for its social media features, and they are awesome! I can create chatbots and comment bots for Facebook and Instagram that respond to user queries and comments instantly. The chatbots...

Cons

The software is quit new and i used it from the beginning. So had had to wait until some features were released.

Thanks for your feedback.

LC

Luke C.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good all in one Social Management platform

Very good - the interface is intuitive and snappy. Feedback with customer support has been quick.

Pros

Can handle my social media posts, email outreach, and customers within a single web platform. Ties in with a long of the big platforms like LinkedIn, FB, Instagram.

Cons

New to the game - hoping they stick around and continue to develop and expand

Welcome to CoxPost Family. Thanks for your feedback.

JM

Jean M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

CoxPost - A Promising New Tool for Social Media Management

As a brand new tool, CoxPost shows great potential for further enhancements and improvements, making it an exciting choice for social media managers seeking efficiency and effectiveness in their campaigns.

Pros

CoxPost is an impressive new addition to the realm of social media management tools. With its intuitive interface and comprehensive features, it has quickly established itself as a reliable platform for streamlining workflows and boosting productivity.

Cons

As a new tool, CoxPost has the potential for improvements in its feature set. I eagerly anticipate future updates that will enhance its capabilities, making it an even more valuable asset for social media management tasks.

Solomon N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

CoxPost: My Secret Weapon for Social Media Succes

A solid product so far.

Pros

Scheduling posts used to be a daunting task, but not anymore, thanks to CoxPost. I've got a diverse audience across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and CoxPost handles them all with ease. Planning my content calendar, creating posts, and scheduling them for optimal times is a breeze.

Cons

Little onboarding resources, although support is amazing.

Your feedback is gold to us. Thanks for your appreciation!

ZK

Zenkoy K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Social media management tools you'll love

I've been trying to find a lot of tools for managing social media content. But I haven't found one that I like and that I can use every day, other than CoxPost.

Pros

It's an amazing tool. Everything is provided. Content management, mail store, chatbot, I ditched other tools to use just one, CoxPost.

RC

Richard C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great product for businesses and agencies

I really like this product and will use it as part of my agency. I hope it will help me grow my company more.

Pros

I like the user interface and the amount of little tools that the software has to offer

Cons

There are still some bugs in the system and the onboarding experience could be better.

Thanks for your feedback.

AC

Anish C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Last SSM software you need

Pros

Auto comment. It help us to intaract with followers.

Cons

I didn't find anything like that. All features are very useful.