TUNE Reviews

Pros

It's easy to use and user friendly. I like the updates but most importantly I'm a big fan of the support team, they're always here to answer to my all queries.

Kaan K.

Love the interface, designed for a good user experience. On the more technical side love the availability of the API.

Ciprian A.

Its good experience we hope if we have a dedicated account manager to communicate with on skype.

Nouhaila Q.

Cons

Data size limits that reduce the date range for report generation is frustrating.

phil f.

Did not see any challenges using the software, which qualifies as a downside.

Godfrey C.

There's some functionality is that not as intuitive which makes it inconvenient to execute certain needs; examples below.

4.6

TUNE Review

An awesome interactive Campaign Management tool that allows handling of multiple campaigns - Great feature An excellent Goal Setting and Tracking tool allowing detailed and focused management of specific goals and projects to their full implementation.

Pros

Excellent informatics/graphics dashboard for quick data-based decision making. This is one of a kind marketing software that allows multiple campaign management.

Cons

Did not see any challenges using the software, which qualifies as a downside.

Hasoffers review

In total I can recommend Hasoffers without any doubts.

Pros

One of the best support team. Implementing new features and listening feedback of each customer.

Cons

I think pricing of clicks could be less, it could help to use less additional software in future.

From good to bad

We started using them in 2012, it was very good. But over the time, the quality of the customer support has decreased, the price have increased, and the Top Management has turned from Helpful to Invisible.

Pros

We mainly use the Campaign Management feature (traffic allocation between Ads), which is hard to find with other tracking software. Any recommendations are welcomed since we are actively looking for a replacement of Hasoffers.

Cons

They can increase prices without notice, then they refuse to negotiate: it's either you leave or you accept the increase. Customer support is now very bad: we know more than they do and their best practice is to copy-paste templates without reading your issue AND assuming you must be a rookie user.

Awesome product, better team

we use tune for partner marketing tracking and attribution. Never had any issues with the people or the platform

Pros

The functionality of the software is second to none for the clients they serve. True out of the box software that does have some customizability. The team is responsive and very proactive.

Cons

They don't have a large network but that is also because they aren't a network. They do have curated partners they work with essentially serving as their network that continues to grow.

Awesome

I really appreciate the overall experience with tune despite the higher end pricing.

Pros

The tune or hasoofers is a excellent platform but the pricing is bit high seeing the current scenario. When we talk the charges it is on higher side as compared to the competitors.

Cons

The support lags a bit as the support is based mainly on email as the timings are different between the two countries. A dedicated support system ought to be developed exclusively for India only.

Very good platform

Pros

What I like the most about HasOffers is the options within the reports to see valuable information and customize them according to my needs. It's very easy to use and the test functions for pixels is great to avoid manually testing for each publisher onboarded to an offer. Overall, I am personally very pleased with my experience in using it and we rarely have technical issues.

Cons

I would like to see more options such as receiving email notifications as an administrator when a partner reaches cap as well, being able to use different currencies for partners and not just the standard one at offer level, and most importantly, being notified by email if CR drop on offers or clicks are sent by conversions not going through, to indicate tracking issues.

It keeps getting better

It’s just great!

Pros

I’ve used HasOffers for more than 8 years and it never gives me trouble. I can find what I need and use the data quickly.

Cons

Having to switch screens is a pain, but not terrible, either.

Best affiliate tracking platform I've been using so far

Overall a great tool, probably a bit more expensive than some other companies but definitely worth the extra bucks. Being able to track the performance of our affiliates campaigns at a deeper level allowed us to scale more quickly by setting up custom payouts per sub sources and sub affiliates. Also flagging fraudulent traffic and leads earlier in the funnel helped us to scale with more confidence. Definitely recommend.

Pros

- Dashboard views - Ease of use - Reporting features - API features and documentation - Amazing support team and quick turnaround

Cons

Not many cons, missing some simple features like the ability to look at pre-defined time range e.g. "last 7 days", "last month", instead we have to set a custom time range every time. But all the great features and their support team availability totally make up for it!

Top Tier Payout Program

It makes it easy to pay out affiliates and to make sure they get their payouts for promoting our products.

Pros

I love that we can do direct deposit with our affiliates. We generate invoices to them so that they can easily access all of their invoices.

Cons

It was difficult to get the hang of it at first, but we utilized our Rep with questions.

I am satisfied with Tune

I have been working on Hasoffers from more then 1 year now and i am comfirtable/confident using it for our business.

Pros

Easy to use, Easy to analyze daily stats from partner to clients. Easy to set up things. tracking works awesome/simple at the same time.

Cons

I fell sometimes it does not send a notification to my pubs when I make changes to any offer, like pause/caps etc.

A simple and efficient solution to manage campaigns and affiliates

With Tune we have developed our business and created our own affiliation. Tune is a well known solution and all affiliates trust it and they manage it very well. We don't have to form them to set up and get live our campaigns.

Pros

Tune is easy and intuitive to use not only for set up new campaigns, new creatives by admistrators in a few clicks, but also for affiliates that can be autonomous in consulting stats real time, including what is going wrong in their traffic (suspicious clicks and flagged reason). Tune's strenghts : - integration via API on multiple softwares (Unsubcentral and so on) - continuous evolution : Tune is always evolving. If you're not able to do Something today, maybe tomorrow you'll be. - great support : their accounting management is always available to show you the best solution for you.

Cons

- It could be improved the possibility to enable multiple conversion tracking on the same campaign; actually the administrator has to choose the tracking protocol to use (S2S or PIxel or Iframe) for a campaign. It's not possible to enable all protocols on the same campaigns. -It also could be nice to enable the possibility to have multiple pricing model on the same campaign ( CPL/CPM/CPA), to avoid to duplicate the same campaign for each pricing model

Hasoffers advertiser platform

Overall, the tune platform is great as an affordable option for basic level affiliate program needs. However as programs grow and have more complex needs, it becomes a more difficult product to leverage. The Tune customer support and product teams are very passionate about learning the needs of advertisers and always give the impression that they strive for the highest standards. I do appreciate that the teams have the desire to compete in a very competitive SAAS industry.

Pros

Fairly simple, not much learning curve required. Report building is easy to use and most of the features and functions are pretty straightforward

Cons

There's some functionality is that not as intuitive which makes it inconvenient to execute certain needs; examples below: ie. payout groups and rules. ie. Lack of simplified documentation of payout history makes it difficult for our accounting teams to perform proper audits. Lack of customization on the dashboard - there's some features that are on relevant for our affiliate program. I would like to customize the dashboard so it's more relevant for my program. No publisher discovery feature (or at least that I know of)

Cutting edge software, top 3 and my personal favourite

Pros

It's very, very robust and does tracking best. It does only that and doesn't branch out too far from it. If you want a software that has landing page testing, get one. CRM - get one. All in ones are terrible, and this is the complete opposite. This is why I like it so much, and as a professional in the field of affiliate marketing, having worked with dozens of softwares, I can say this one is my favourite without a shred of doubt.

Cons

I don't really like the fact that it does not allow for multi level marketing. I see no reason why this feature is not produced.

Tune - Whats your expectation?

TUNE was make a really good product (hasoffers), but honestly i suggest that hasoffers create a new system for e-commerce system. I know you have a deeplink and shopify integration. maybe you guys can make a easier integration process for single online shop.

Pros

Make me easier to handle the products and patners on a single platform. The features was update and that what i needed on digital marketing era.

Cons

Offer Group was killing features. I didnt worry about lost any traffic with Offer Group. So its kinda a smartlink inside every product link.

The best way to track conversions and control your own affiliate network or performance campaigns

Pros

Multiple options for integration (S2S, pixel, iframe, etc.) Flexible payout models to fit any kind of business Mobile and Desktop compatible 'Event Tracer' function to help on troubleshooting and investigations Autointegration with Attribution Analytics (making even easier) Postback to 3rd party for any event

Cons

Pricing is too high when you get scale (e.g. many clicks and fewer conversions on a campaign may cause a high cost and negative revenue - depending on your business model)

Very stable

Overall experience is good compared to others similar platforms but still not excellent. HasOffers must improve their support for their clients

Pros

Stability and easy integration of campaigns. Reports are concise and loads of options to optimise the reports according to the requirements and data

Cons

Support: Support is not up to the standard, we have to wait long time to get a response from our account manager.

Consider Tune as your Attribution Platform

Pros

Tune has provided most of, and still working on, the intricate features we need in our daily workplace. This system is intuitive and their support is top-notch when a little extra help is needed.

Cons

Pros

Tune is quite easy to use after some training, the tool is very fast, I never wait to see my statistics and overall it is the most reliable tool as in more than 4 years using it I never had any problem.

Cons

I don't see any cons using Tune, maybe the limit to 100 offers

Successfully manage your affiliates

Pros

You can manage your affiliates in an easy way. Manage the banners that you design for your affiliates to use. As an affiliate you can manage your campaigns successfully

Cons

As any software it takes some time to setup properly, but once setup everything runs smoothly and fine

TUNE Review

8/10

Pros

Cons

It can be update the conversion uploads faster, that's all

View of Tune(Hasoffers.com)

The system is very stable, there will not be any sudden failure issues, they have strong technical support. The experience of using is very good

Pros

It has a really strong function and technology support, data can not be wrong.

Cons

I hope they can be more helpful at partner resources, I hope they will be known by more people

Pros

Clear and user-friendly platform with great support.

Cons

Only small campaign specific features, which aren't relevant for the overall experience.

Pros

Customer friendly interface, customized, price.

Cons

not so quick support, some functionalities are not included.

Solid Platform

Very positive we would use Tune again and recommend it to anyone in the affiliate space. The team is super responsive and engaged.

Pros

Easy to use and add multiple campaigns. Tune dashboard is simple to navigate. The monthly payment process is seamless and organized.

Cons

Is not completely self serve, need help getting started with code.

Great tracking tool

As an Integration Manager, ive managed to track all clicks and conversions on mobile and web without needing any additional platform. HasOffers has a great design that makes the UX great. The caps option makes it easy too for offers with limited budgets. With HasOffers, you can track almost everything.

Pros

The professional look and easy integration with many e-commerce platforms Fraud protection feature.

Cons

It's expensive and has along learnig curve for a beginner