My360

Virtual Tour Software for Photographers & Estate Agencies

visit website

My360 Reviews

Pros

What I love the most about this software is the fact that it gives you the ability to truly grasp the size of a home when looking online. So much better than photos.

Maddie S.

As a human, person, a citizen, I always wanted to find a place like My360 because this the easiest way to choose the best property, to see the best place to live.

George K.

I would highly recommend my360, and especially with the affordable monthly cost. It's well worth the money in my opinion.

Brent A.

Cons

The thing I dislike is - list of countries. There is no all the countries around the world.

George K.

I even get emails from them pointing out things I have missed out or could do to enhance the tour.

Darren T.

Our company has no comments related with the cons of this software.

4.9

Virtual tours compliment my business services

I have to say that my overall experience is a positive one. I already work withing the realms of real estate offering EPCs, floor plans etc, so this is another string to my bow. As I mentioned, I am not particularly tech savvy, but the tutorial guidance within the software, and the expertise of the reps made producing these tours very easy. I even get emails from them pointing out things I have missed out or could do to enhance the tour! Can't grumble with that!

Pros

The My360 software platform is an easy to use program that allows me to construct 360° virtual tours for my clients. The transfer of images to the platform is a simple process and the actual construction of the tour is relatively straight forward. The software helps you along the way with mirrored tour arrows being produced in adjoining rooms. I am by no means a 'techy', but the finished tours...

Cons

The one small gripe I have is cost. The price is fixed whether you do 1, 5 or 10 tours a month. I have struggled to get my real estate customers to bite, so I would have preferred a pricing strategy based on quantity, as I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a single tour. This is of course relative, because if it was the only service I offered I would have to go out and push harder. However, I do other work for my clients which keeps me busy. This opinion will no doubt change if I could do 5 or more tours per month!

Great and easy to use software

Great investment for our real estate company.

Pros

Great and easy to use software. Very professional and quick help from the support team of the company. We only needed our 360 camera photos and followed the user´s videos available to create the virtual tour.

Cons

Our company has no comments related with the cons of this software

Fantastic service! Such a useful tool!

Our overall experience with My360 is certainly a positive one. It is a very useful tool and we try to use it as often as possible for any new listings. Properties that have a virtual tour attached to them are always more popular than those that don't.

Pros

The software works well but I think for us, what we like the most is their customer service! The reps always pop into the office to keep us up to date with any changes, to ask if we need any help with anything or simply just to say hi! If we have sent any doubts via email, we have always received a response immediately!

Cons

We found it a little difficult to learn how to create virtual tours with the software at the beginning but the reps were happy to come to the office and explain how it should be done.

Very easy & quick

I already received 1 lead from the property portal and 2 sales that paid a deposit once they saw the virtual tour! We work with many overseas clients, so this software really helps us showing our properties to clients that are not actually here.

Pros

It makes it very easy to create virtual tours for properties, I don't need a professional photographer to create the tours and they are published to my website instantly without me having to add code to my site. Support is super fast and very helpful. The tutorials are clear and easy to follow and the tours look great. It offers lots of CTA buttons that I use to generate leads for my real estate business and I already received a good lead from their property portal.

Cons

I would like it to allow to upload still images too, but I have been told this is in development so I look forward to using that feature.

My360 Imaging Solutions: Ideal for all your needs

I am using the Plush System to produce Google Virtual Tours for Google Search, Google Maps and websites. Whether viewed on Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone, they are clear Tours and correctly proportioned for each device. I also use the Software to create Bespoke Tours specifically designed for Museums, outdoor events, and tourism attractions, etc. Regardless of the lighting conditions, the Software always manages to truthfully reflect the conditions at the time, giving a natural look and feel to the Virtual Tour.

Pros

You don't have to be an expert to use it - It is simple to use and it produces beautiful 360 degree Virtual Tours. It is also designed to produce Virtual Tours for different markets - e.g. for Google Street Views, the Real Estate market and even bespoke Tours for special requirements.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

So much better than regular photos!

Pros

What I love the most about this software is the fact that it gives you the ability to truly grasp the size of a home when looking online. So much better than photos!

Cons

I truly haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software! So much better than simply looking at photos.

Great software, easy to use and great result for clients.

Building a great 360 business that gives our clients a quality product and us a great too to create awesome content for our clients.

Pros

The software is really easy to sue and straight forward. Can create Virtual Tours quickly, professionally and easy.

Cons

Great software at a honest price

Superb, software is great and finished product is spot on

Pros

We used another provider for 18 months who were inflexible with their product and made it restrictive in its use. We trialled a few more providers and found My360 as a good fit for our business. Quick to answer questions and will listen to feedback. Happy to have found them and look forward to a long relationship

Cons

Renaming files when uploading and ease of reordering photos when loading, we number them to get in order and then rename files which is a bit clunky

My 360 Review

My overall experience using My360 is all very positive. I thoroughly enjoy using this application. It makes the creation of virtual tours an absolute pleasure with the speed and efficiency of creating the content, resulting in a very satisfying professional looking production.

Pros

I found this software to be extremely intuitive. You can start to create amazing professional looking virtual tours immediately, with the minimum amount of configuration. Although this package is already feature rich, they are constantly developing additional features, ensuring they can offer the very latest in functionality.

Cons

I can honestly say, I cannot think of one negative. I joy to use the product. And support is second to none.

Best 360 VT creator

Other 360 VT creators are very complicated or very expensive to use. My360 solved all of those concerns for me. I have told all of my friends and all but one has switched.

Pros

The ease of use, you can get your first VT running with very little information. When I did reach out to costomer support, they responded quickly and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

I would like to update the cities on my own with out having to submit them to customer support

The best 360 software in the market

My 360 solve me the biggest problem every client asked me. The menu inside the Virtual Tour, very useful when you do a big tour with many floors, facilities, gym,spa and restaurants where customers can go direct where they want from virtual tour Menu. This helped me to take a big jobs in Dubai.

Pros

My 360 offers a powerful software to produce a very professional Virtual Tour that all my clients likes. The workflow it's very easy and fast. If you get stuck, their support team it's amazing. They are helping you immediately. The most I like its the menu inside the Virtual Tour, you can customise as per client's requests.

Cons

I like everything about this software and I know My 360 team are working everyday to improve the software to be the best in 360 Virtual Tours.

Comprehensive virtual tour solution

I am an expert user and with My360 I get everything I need to deliver top results.

Pros

The software itself offers everything I need to do my job at the highest level possible. Besides current possibilities, the team behind the software constantly provides additional features helping us to always be competitive on the market.

Cons

When using software the first time one could use additional help for some features.

My360 Superb product!

The speed of construction of the tour, 30 minutes for each one start to share. Then the shareability, this is what we wanted most out of the product and it presents beautifully when received by a customer, real WOW factor.

Pros

Ease of reverse arrow inclusion, really saves time.

Cons

Only aspect that still needs attention is the fact that the start view when you post to Facebook is random and can't be predetermined.

Best Virtual Tour Software by far

Using My360 has been very beneficial to the marketing of our properties and cut down the number of viewings we've had to do. We have had really positive feedback on them from our clients also. From when I first contacted My360, the team has been very hands-on and helpful, and has always been a great support when I have had questions. Not only has [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] been helpful with creating the tours and using My360 in general, but he has also given me a lot of tips and advice on how to better my images with my camera etc as well.

Pros

I trialed as many websites for creating 3D tours as I could find, and honestly My360 was the only one that was completely user friendly. I reached out to the My360 team and they provided me a login for a free trial where I was able to figure it all out. With the video tutorial they have and a lot of helpful comments and tips from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it made using this software incredibly straight-forward. Another pro of My360 is that you can insert your company's logo in your tour which is great.

Cons

Nothing significant enough to write about!

Amazing software

Pros

My360 is the best software we used to make virtual tours. We like it very much, is functional and interactive. I recommend it.

Cons

Usability at home page. I think the team can do it best. They can.

MY360

I am creating car virtual tours. I can present cars in a whole different way. It is a kind of "future here and now". Customer support is excellent. I would recommend it to my friends.

Pros

It is simple to use, yet looks very professional. It can be used for different kind ob objects. It is customer oriented. It follows industry trends. It is affordable. It has a lot of additional free features. Program is very stable and reliable.

Cons

I wish I found this software earlier. I do not have any problems with this software.

Just what I was looking for

Overall excellent and exceeded my expectations.

Pros

We were looking for a good VR/3d tour system for quite some time that specialized in Real Estate. I stumbled onto My360 and was very impressed! They seemed to have thought of just about everything someone would want in a VR tour system for Real Estate Agents. The results speak for themselves! We are constantly complemented on the quality of our tours, and they have helped us to show homes for people who live in entirely different countries. This is exactly what we were looking for, and the customer service is second to none. They respond right away and do everything they can to help you with any issues. I would highly recommend my360, and especially with the affordable monthly cost. It's well worth the money in my opinion!

Cons

When I have a lot of photos to put together for a tour, it's difficult to sort them in the settings by dragging them over into their appropriate columns.. It takes quite a bit of time and the screen doesn't scroll up or down when dragging the photos.

Makes Dispatching Easy

I would use it again. And have recommended it to other companies.

Pros

It’s very easy to see where the team is and how far away from the next stop they are. Very accurate locations

Cons

I wish it had more options for my drivers to set next locations but the way it is now is fine.

360 virtual tours made easy!

It allows buyers to really experience the home without having to drive there. It gives me that wow factor during listing presentations. Since I make it myself, I save hundreds of dollars everytime.

Pros

I'm not a techie, so was quite proud of myself for being able to produce 360 tours. The first one was a challenge, but got through it with the help of the awesome tech support. Now, it takes much less time. The liw monthly cost was another reason I chose My360.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to see the return arrows when linking the spheres. My eyes aren't very sharp. Maybe a blaze orange blinking return arrow will help...

My 360 experience

Overall a good experience - the support was amazing, extremely helpful, no problem too small. Because of this I would recommend you give my360 a go

Pros

I liked the flexibility and customization, ability to tailor the output to clients needs.

Cons

Initially it seemed a little counter-intuitive but it soon becomes clear in the way it is structured and all made sense

Simple but effective tool

The program gives clients a realistic visual perception of the property allowing remote clients to view. It gives a better overview of the interior of properties that traditional photos sometimes do not portray.

Pros

There is a step by step guide for you to follow to become accustomed to the set up and addition of data to create a realistic virtual tour of the properties.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to hide from the camera.

highly recommended

Pros

We are a Real estate agency based in Marbella Golden Mile, we began using this service a couple of years ago, we had a great experience, the quality of the video is good, it loads fast, the service experience is possitive they answer and solve any queries fast, the software allows easy sharing and integration. It is a time saving tools for realtors and clients, we assure that clients have seen the tour before arranging a viewing to avoid unsatisfactory viewings. I recommend it to you all. Sergio Iturbe

Cons

at first you have to get familiar with the software, but once you have learned it is very easy.

Virtual Tour Software for Everyone

I've been extremely pleased with My360 as a software and also with their prompt customer service responses. Anytime I have a question, I can depend on the rep to answer quickly and clearly. Overall a very happy customer who uses this program monthly.

Pros

My360 makes the process of creating virtual tours easy to follow with step-by-step directions. I've made around 10-15 virtual tours with this software for homes I've got listed and been happy each time. It is way more affordable than the leader in this field, MatterPort, and also gives users more flexibility to use more photos.

Cons

My biggest complaint would have to be the interface being a little antiquated looking, but it's really not that bad. Tours may not look quite as clean and smooth as Matterport, but part of that also comes down to the camera being used and not their software.

Great 360 platform with great personal support

Pros

Have not used any other platform but this ones is fast and super easy and they explain you which camara to use and how to use it.

Cons

Really no cons, maybe possibility to embedd in facebook or create automatic video for youtube but have heard that these are likely to come soon

the best software

My360 is the best software I used to make virtual tours

Pros

Great and easy to use. Very professional and quick help from the support team of the company

Cons

nothing i think the service is excellent and I have nothing to say