Remesh Reviews

Liz Giel

Quick-turn insights at scale

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-21

Overall I have really enjoyed the experience with Remesh and often recommend it to clients. I hope to use it more often in the future.

Pros
I appreciate the ability Remesh provides to capture audience feedback rapidly and at scale. It is a fast, efficient and cost-effective way to test concepts and understand which direction is best for a number of things including new product developments, creative concepts, positioning territories, and more.

Cons
The only thing I've found lacking at times is depth of response from participants, but this is typically due to the nature of the design of the study. My experience has involved trying to pack a lot of things in to one discussion, so this could likely be solved by adjusting the discussion flow.

Anonymous

Great DIY Research Tool

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-17

The Remesh team has always been very responsive to my needs and is available to pitch in and help however I need it.

Pros
Remesh is a great way to get a quick qual/quant pulse from consumers across the country. The voting format allows you to avoid group think while being able to interpret and react to consumers' opinions live. It's also a great way to expand the cross-functional team listening live to consumers by being completely online... I've held both live watching parties in a single location and have had multiple locations log in at the same time with great success.

Cons
While open-ended questions are timed, there isn't a way to time exposure to stimulus so you can't know for sure how long someone looked at something if you just want to get a quick first reaction. To keep sessions on time I have found that I have to really pay attention and manually time out the posting of stimulus and closed-ended questions on my own.

Anonymous

Good bye focus groups

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Pros
A company i worked for last year introduced me to this product. AT first glance, I was apprehensive. But after using it a few times I started to see its usefulness. I was always used to searching for people to create a focus group to ask about products. That was time-consuming, expensive and not very productive. But with this product I am able to speak with people directly and get instant feedback .

Cons
Every once in a while, i felt like some responses from were spam or rebotic but i’m not sure. I dont have much cons

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Laura Hannibal

Remesh - good but could be better!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-16

My overall experience with Remesh has been good! It is an intuitive platform and has proved to be successful for our quick turn concept testing projects.

Pros
The fast-paced nature of the platform and how user friendly it is.

Cons
The inability to randomize stimuli, not being able to limit the amount of users per segment that enter the room and now being able to turn off voting for specific questions.

Robert Campbell

Powerful tool, amazing support!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-03

Faster insight, for less money.

Pros
It took me less than 2 weeks from deciding to use the platform to conducting the research and delivering a report. The total project cost was about 1/4th what I was quoted from full service market research firms. And the results were good and actionable.

Cons
Most of the previous market research I've commissioned has been with full service market research shops. For Remesh I did have to put more work in during the process - helping with the discussion guide, running the conversation, and putting together a deliverable. It was all very do-able and worthwhile for the speed and cost, but was a different amount of involvement than I'm used to.

Sean Connelly

A great tool; some improvements needed

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-10

I've had very positive experiences with the Remesh team. They have been very responsive when I have had issues with the software. I trust Remesh as a quality partner I can count on.

Pros
This is easy to use and delivers very interesting, real time feedback in a very efficient way.

Cons
While I understand some of this is being worked on, it can be difficult to do serious detailed analysis on demographics and merging data from multiple sessions

Abdur Rehman

Brilliant tool

Reviewed 2019-08-24

We are getting customer feedback easily through it

Pros
The thing I like most about remesh idea management software is that they give you the feedback of the audience in a brilliant and effective way and you can easily get the feedback fron people easily

Cons
The least thing about remesh is that it was a bit hard for me to understand in the begining but it is fine for me

Ratapol Teratanavat

Feedback on remesh

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-10

Great experience. Enjoy the support from Remesh Team. Nonetheless, the platform can be improved to make it more user friendly.

Pros
Ability to get individual AND group feedback. Also, ability yo see live results

Cons
Lack of flexibility in basic question designs e.g., multiple choice. Can't ask consumer to submit pictures

Dunia Pavlovic

Quick & easy way to collect and analyse opinion data

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-24

Excellent customer service from the rep and the team, and overall a great experience in using the platform - our clients have been very impressed with the functionality and are excited to try it.

Pros
Really easy and quick to set up, interactive and engaging design, modern functionality, instant analytics

Cons
not compatible with internet explorer & inability to combine data from across focus group sessions