StoreYa Reviews

4.12/5 (17 reviews)

Amir Gamliel

More traffic. More leads. More sales!

Reviewed 2017-03-14

I'm so happy I found StoreYa. When I tried creating ad campaigns on my own it was such a headache! Speaking with Google reps was a horrible experience, when I tried different agencies I felt like I'm throwing money out the window. With StoreYa I'm getting a great ROI. They set up, manage and optimize my campaign, I don't need to do anything besides watching my revenues increasing :-)

Pros
Very easy to set up Great support Amazing ROI

Cons
I would be happy if they would add a chat feature to talk with them in real time but they do respond fast via email.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Roie Kashi

The best marketing platform out-there!

Reviewed 2016-05-04

I've been using StoreYa for over a year now, and I love the simplicity of their marketing apps. Ever since I set up their marketing apps I collected thousands of leads and boosted my sales in ~450%, I recommend everyone to try our their tools.

Pros
Easy to set up and use Powerful apps affordable prices

Response from StoreYa

Thank you for a great review, we highly appreciate it!

Anonymous

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Simple and sweet: Their traffic booster advertises 500+ monthly visitors for $100 a month and I literally got 1 visitor as a result of their $100 campaign for September. Also in August I did the $25 for $100 deal. Got about 8 visitors from that. Would have cancelled but I forgot it was on auto payments. To speak further on that, I asked them to refund the $100 a hour after I realized I got charged, and they told me I was "Too late." ? And before you assume it has something to do with my site, I spend about $74 a week on my own Facebook ads with about 6000 clicks per week and a constant positive ROI. My site is fine. I've posted about this on their Facebook as well, only to have my comments hidden or deleted with no responses. If you've been cheated by this company as I have, note they work out of Germany and Germany does NOT take these types of issues well. Go ahead

Pros
Nothing, they got a 0 for a reason.

Cons
Misleading Shady practices Rude customer service No transparency Overpriced

Scott Brukman

Danger!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-11

Danger! IMO you should Beware this company and RUN as fast and far as you can. My campaign went in one day to "waiting for google to approve". It's been that way for a week, and I've been trying to contact them for DAYS, and get nothing but automated response saying "wait another 24 hours". The last response, even though the campaign hasn't launched yet, said, "You're getting few results. You need to increase to 50-100 mil radius". I'm a massage therapist. No one is coming outside of 5-10 miles for me. And, my google ad had 10,0000 impressions and 200 clicks in a 5 mi radius in 2 weeks. Also, THE CAMPAIGN HASN'T STARTED YET. There are no results, and nothing I can adjust. This company flat-out took my money and didn't provide service. And will now not respond to inquiries or requests for refund. I am now in the process of reporting them to my state's Attorney General for investigation of fraud. And a suit is being initiated to try to recover my money. Save your money, and deal with google or another reputable company.

Pros
Never got to it. They took my money, and then my account never went live.

Cons
Unethical practices. Cannot get to support. 1-2 days later, you get a canned auto-response.

Kevin Scott

Horrible, Misleading, Fraud.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

Pros
Nothing.

Cons
We signed up for the Traffic Booster per month plan. According to their website, this should generate between 700-1400 visitors. We received only 116 visitors. That's per visitor - not sale or engagement, just visitor. Incredibly disappointing. While they are quick to respond to concerns and questions, they take no ownership in their product and are quick to blame the customer. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY. I understand that revenue generated from paid-for-click advertising can vary, but Storey failed to provide the minimum amount of visitors that they advertised.

Anonymous

They pretend to want you to be happy

Reviewed 2016-05-02

This is a classic case of read the fine print. In a past company Storeya was used for the FB e-comm. They removed e-com, but forgot about Storeya. The app renewed 4/30. They got the charge, immediately contacted Storeya and request the a cancel and refund. StoreYa said "We want you to be happy..." Not really. They cancelled the account, but wouldn't refund the money. Will hold it for future credit. A refuind was requested and denied. I have had lots of subscription based programs. StoreYa is the only one that, one day after an unwanted renewal wouldn't refund. 1990s company all the way.

Pros
got product links on facebook easily

Cons
Didn't get anything out of it. Say they want you to be happy. All words. Don't care as long as they got your money.

George

5+ stars!

Reviewed 2013-12-11

I'm 60+ years old with not a lot of experience with computers, but I recently started selling my art paintings online. My son told me about StoreYa and I couldn't understand a word of what he said! We sat together and he installed the app on my Facebook fan page in less than a minute! Amazing! I now know hot to control my Store back office and it is simple as can be! Great work!

Pros
Very friendly and simple!

Response from StoreYa

Hi George,
Thank you so much for this amazing review, we highly appreciate it!

Emma Harper

Sara halperin

Great job on this app!

Reviewed 2013-12-09

It's so cool I can actually sell my stuff on Facebook without any website at all! I just use Paypal as my payment gateway and that's it! I specially recommend the group deal and the fan gate marketing tools, good luck to all of you out there!

Pros
No need to have an actual store!!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Sara for a great feedback, we highly appreciate it!

Ron Harward

Very impressing!

Reviewed 2013-12-10

I just imported my OpenCart store with StoreYa and I'm super happy with its use! Great features & Cool marketing tools! I'm very satisfied so far! The whole thing took less than a minute, I tell you.. these days.. Technology is crazy!

Pros
Very fast process. The group deal marketing tool!

Response from StoreYa

Ron - Thank you for an awesome review!

Fatir

Very friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed 2013-12-23

Super app! Very friendly and easy to use. I love the social marketing facebook apps. I used the Coupon pop on my personal website and got some good reactions from my customers.

Pros
No need to be a computer savvy to build the store from scratch.

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Fatir for a great review! We're happy you like our product and services.

Sharlin

Perfect solution

Reviewed 2013-12-10

Great job StoreYa developers! I can now spread my items for sale over Facebook and see my revenue increases! I was a bit skeptic regardless the "user friendly" process as I' not a computer savvy AT ALL, but the process was indeed super easy!

Pros
Friendly system!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Sharlin for a 5 stars rating and a great review!

Jamey roberts

Great work and even greater support!

Reviewed 2013-12-12

I will start by saying I hate computers! I had some glitches on my end, but chatting with Emma at StoreYa.com helped me quickly solve all my opencart issues and now my store is up and running! Nice one!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Jamey, what a great review! We're happy that you are pleased with our product and customer service!

Dana Cohen

Thanks StoreYA!

Reviewed 2013-12-18

Thank you for your great social marketing tools! I just had a very successful "Scratch and win" game campaign at my Facebook store and my fans really liked it!

Pros
Awesome marketing tools to use on your Facebook page!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Dana for this wonderful review!:-)

Dave Feisher

Surprisingly fast and simple!

Reviewed 2013-12-09

Well, I have to admit I'm a bit surprised! I never thought importing my store to Facebook will actually take 25 seconds...

Pros
Fast process, user friendly environment. Great support!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Dave for an awesome feedback, we highly appreciate it!

Janet Oxford

I've easily created my own stand a line shop!

Reviewed 2013-12-16

I don't use any ecommerce platform and I was glad to see that I can use Paypal and build my own store in Facebook! This is perfect!

Pros
No need of any use of ecommerce platforms!

Response from StoreYa

Thank you Janet for a 5 stars rating and an awesome review!

Eyal Reich