StoreYa Reviews

4.31/5 (16 reviews)

Amir Gamliel

More traffic. More leads. More sales!

Reviewed 2017-03-14

I'm so happy I found StoreYa. When I tried creating ad campaigns on my own it was such a headache! Speaking with Google reps was a horrible experience, when I tried different agencies I felt like I'm throwing money out the window. With StoreYa I'm getting a great ROI. They set up, manage and optimize my campaign, I don't need to do anything besides watching my revenues increasing :-)Very easy to set up Great support Amazing ROI

Anonymous

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Simple and sweet: Their traffic booster advertises 500+ monthly visitors for $100 a month and I literally got 1 visitor as a result of their $100 campaign for September. Also in August I did the $25 for $100 deal. Got about 8 visitors from that. Would have cancelled but I forgot it was on auto payments. To speak further on that, I asked them to refund the $100 a hour after I realized I got charged, and they told me I was "Too late." ? And before you assume it has something to do with my site, I spend about $74 a week on my own Facebook ads with about 6000 clicks per week and a constant positive ROI. My site is fine. I've posted about this on their Facebook as well, only to have my comments hidden or deleted with no responses. If you've been cheated by this company as I have, note they work out of Germany and Germany does NOT take these types of issues well. Go aheadNothing, they got a 0 for a reason.

Kevin Scott

Horrible, Misleading, Fraud.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

Anonymous

They pretend to want you to be happy

Reviewed 2016-05-02

This is a classic case of read the fine print. In a past company Storeya was used for the FB e-comm. They removed e-com, but forgot about Storeya. The app renewed 4/30. They got the charge, immediately contacted Storeya and request the a cancel and refund. StoreYa said "We want you to be happy..." Not really. They cancelled the account, but wouldn't refund the money. Will hold it for future credit. A refuind was requested and denied. I have had lots of subscription based programs. StoreYa is the only one that, one day after an unwanted renewal wouldn't refund. 1990s company all the way.got product links on facebook easily

Roie Kashi

The best marketing platform out-there!

Reviewed 2016-05-04

I've been using StoreYa for over a year now, and I love the simplicity of their marketing apps. Ever since I set up their marketing apps I collected thousands of leads and boosted my sales in ~450%, I recommend everyone to try our their tools.Easy to set up and use Powerful apps affordable prices

George

5+ stars!

Reviewed 2013-12-11

I'm 60+ years old with not a lot of experience with computers, but I recently started selling my art paintings online. My son told me about StoreYa and I couldn't understand a word of what he said! We sat together and he installed the app on my Facebook fan page in less than a minute! Amazing! I now know hot to control my Store back office and it is simple as can be! Great work!Very friendly and simple!

Sara halperin

Great job on this app!

Reviewed 2013-12-09

It's so cool I can actually sell my stuff on Facebook without any website at all! I just use Paypal as my payment gateway and that's it! I specially recommend the group deal and the fan gate marketing tools, good luck to all of you out there!No need to have an actual store!!

Ron Harward

Very impressing!

Reviewed 2013-12-10

I just imported my OpenCart store with StoreYa and I'm super happy with its use! Great features & Cool marketing tools! I'm very satisfied so far! The whole thing took less than a minute, I tell you.. these days.. Technology is crazy! Very fast process. The group deal marketing tool!

Fatir

Very friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed 2013-12-23

Super app! Very friendly and easy to use. I love the social marketing facebook apps. I used the Coupon pop on my personal website and got some good reactions from my customers.No need to be a computer savvy to build the store from scratch.

Sharlin

Perfect solution

Reviewed 2013-12-10

Great job StoreYa developers! I can now spread my items for sale over Facebook and see my revenue increases! I was a bit skeptic regardless the "user friendly" process as I' not a computer savvy AT ALL, but the process was indeed super easy! Friendly system!

Jamey roberts

Great work and even greater support!

Reviewed 2013-12-12

I will start by saying I hate computers! I had some glitches on my end, but chatting with Emma at StoreYa.com helped me quickly solve all my opencart issues and now my store is up and running! Nice one!

Dana Cohen

Thanks StoreYA!

Reviewed 2013-12-18

Thank you for your great social marketing tools! I just had a very successful "Scratch and win" game campaign at my Facebook store and my fans really liked it! Awesome marketing tools to use on your Facebook page!

Dave Feisher

Surprisingly fast and simple!

Reviewed 2013-12-09

Well, I have to admit I'm a bit surprised! I never thought importing my store to Facebook will actually take 25 seconds... Fast process, user friendly environment. Great support!

Janet Oxford

I've easily created my own stand a line shop!

Reviewed 2013-12-16

I don't use any ecommerce platform and I was glad to see that I can use Paypal and build my own store in Facebook! This is perfect! No need of any use of ecommerce platforms!

Eyal Reich