All categories

StoreYa Reviews

Pros

I just imported my OpenCart store with StoreYa and I'm super happy with its use. Great features & Cool marketing tools.

Ron Harward

I just use Paypal as my payment gateway and that's it. I specially recommend the group deal and the fan gate marketing tools, good luck to all of you out there.

Sara halperin

Fatir

Cons

Would have cancelled but I forgot it was on auto payments. To speak further on that, I asked them to refund the $100 a hour after I realized I got charged, and they told me I was "Too late.

And will now not respond to inquiries or requests for refund. I am now in the process of reporting them to my state's Attorney General for investigation of fraud.

Scott B.

If you've been cheated by this company as I have, note they work out of Germany and Germany does NOT take these types of issues well.

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

More traffic. More leads. More sales!

I'm so happy I found StoreYa. When I tried creating ad campaigns on my own it was such a headache! Speaking with Google reps was a horrible experience, when I tried different agencies I felt like I'm throwing money out the window. With StoreYa I'm getting a great ROI. They set up, manage and optimize my campaign, I don't need to do anything besides watching my revenues increasing :-)

Pros

Very easy to set up Great support Amazing ROI

Cons

I would be happy if they would add a chat feature to talk with them in real time but they do respond fast via email.

StoreYa

Simple and sweet: Their traffic booster advertises 500+ monthly visitors for $100 a month and I literally got 1 visitor as a result of their $100 campaign for September. Also in August I did the $25 for $100 deal. Got about 8 visitors from that. Would have cancelled but I forgot it was on auto payments. To speak further on that, I asked them to refund the $100 a hour after I realized I got charged,...

Pros

Nothing, they got a 0 for a reason.

Cons

Misleading Shady practices Rude customer service No transparency Overpriced

The best marketing platform out-there!

I've been using StoreYa for over a year now, and I love the simplicity of their marketing apps. Ever since I set up their marketing apps I collected thousands of leads and boosted my sales in ~450%, I recommend everyone to try our their tools.

Pros

Easy to set up and use Powerful apps affordable prices

Cons

Thank you for a great review, we highly appreciate it!

5+ stars!

I'm 60+ years old with not a lot of experience with computers, but I recently started selling my art paintings online. My son told me about StoreYa and I couldn't understand a word of what he said! We sat together and he installed the app on my Facebook fan page in less than a minute! Amazing! I now know hot to control my Store back office and it is simple as can be! Great work!

Pros

Very friendly and simple!

Cons

Hi George, Thank you so much for this amazing review, we highly appreciate it! Emma Harper

Danger!

Danger! IMO you should Beware this company and RUN as fast and far as you can. My campaign went in one day to "waiting for google to approve". It's been that way for a week, and I've been trying to contact them for DAYS, and get nothing but automated response saying "wait another 24 hours". The last response, even though the campaign hasn't launched yet, said, "You're getting few results. You need...

Pros

Never got to it. They took my money, and then my account never went live.

Cons

Unethical practices. Cannot get to support. 1-2 days later, you get a canned auto-response.

Horrible, Misleading, Fraud.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

We signed up for the Traffic Booster per month plan. According to their website, this should generate between 700-1400 visitors. We received only 116 visitors. That's per visitor - not sale or engagement, just visitor. Incredibly disappointing. While they are quick to respond to concerns and questions, they take no ownership in their product and are quick to blame the customer. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY. I understand that revenue generated from paid-for-click advertising can vary, but Storey failed to provide the minimum amount of visitors that they advertised.

Great job on this app!

It's so cool I can actually sell my stuff on Facebook without any website at all! I just use Paypal as my payment gateway and that's it! I specially recommend the group deal and the fan gate marketing tools, good luck to all of you out there!

Pros

No need to have an actual store!!

Cons

Thank you Sara for a great feedback, we highly appreciate it!

Very impressing!

I just imported my OpenCart store with StoreYa and I'm super happy with its use! Great features & Cool marketing tools! I'm very satisfied so far! The whole thing took less than a minute, I tell you.. these days.. Technology is crazy!

Pros

Very fast process. The group deal marketing tool!

Cons

Ron - Thank you for an awesome review!

They pretend to want you to be happy

This is a classic case of read the fine print. In a past company Storeya was used for the FB e-comm. They removed e-com, but forgot about Storeya. The app renewed 4/30. They got the charge, immediately contacted Storeya and request the a cancel and refund. StoreYa said "We want you to be happy..." Not really. They cancelled the account, but wouldn't refund the money. Will hold it for future credit. A refuind was requested and denied. I have had lots of subscription based programs. StoreYa is the only one that, one day after an unwanted renewal wouldn't refund. 1990s company all the way.

Pros

got product links on facebook easily

Cons

Didn't get anything out of it. Say they want you to be happy. All words. Don't care as long as they got your money.

Very friendly and easy to use.

Super app! Very friendly and easy to use. I love the social marketing facebook apps. I used the Coupon pop on my personal website and got some good reactions from my customers.

Pros

No need to be a computer savvy to build the store from scratch.

Cons

Thank you Fatir for a great review! We're happy you like our product and services.

Perfect solution

Great job StoreYa developers! I can now spread my items for sale over Facebook and see my revenue increases! I was a bit skeptic regardless the "user friendly" process as I' not a computer savvy AT ALL, but the process was indeed super easy!

Pros

Friendly system!

Cons

Thank you Sharlin for a 5 stars rating and a great review!

Great work and even greater support!

I will start by saying I hate computers! I had some glitches on my end, but chatting with Emma at StoreYa.com helped me quickly solve all my opencart issues and now my store is up and running! Nice one!

Cons

Thank you Jamey, what a great review! We're happy that you are pleased with our product and customer service!

Thanks StoreYA!

Thank you for your great social marketing tools! I just had a very successful "Scratch and win" game campaign at my Facebook store and my fans really liked it!

Pros

Awesome marketing tools to use on your Facebook page!

Cons

Thank you Dana for this wonderful review!:-)

Surprisingly fast and simple!

Well, I have to admit I'm a bit surprised! I never thought importing my store to Facebook will actually take 25 seconds...

Pros

Fast process, user friendly environment. Great support!

Cons

Thank you Dave for an awesome feedback, we highly appreciate it!

I've easily created my own stand a line shop!

I don't use any ecommerce platform and I was glad to see that I can use Paypal and build my own store in Facebook! This is perfect!

Pros

No need of any use of ecommerce platforms!

Cons

Thank you Janet for a 5 stars rating and an awesome review!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10