UPshow Logo

UPshow

Interactive TV & digital signage tailored to every business.

UPshow Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Ease of use, It is so easy to set up and install. The GUI is straight forward and simple, and the support team is fantastic.

CL

Chris L.

It is great advertisement for our bar. So fun to use and shows customer appreciation by allowing us to put their pictures on it.

CD

Chelsy D.

LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

LE

Larisa E.

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white.

DC

Derek C.

Responses for action were never followed up on, and no communication to me as the service buyer. Tagging service did not work properly.

Scott R.

It is kind of hard at the beginning, we try with a ppt presentation and it was confusing how to move and put in order the slides.

LG

NoviSign-logocaret
listing-logo

NoviSign

Compare both
How would you rate UPshow?

Upshow Buffalo

Transcript

Johnnie: Hi, my name is Johnnie. I am a business development manager in the IT services industry, and...

UP UP and a YAY!

easy set up

Pros

Its east to "curate" the photos and add graphics for our own events.

Cons

if we don't update it often, it becomes background so staff aren't noticing it anymore. I don't see a lot of guests interaction. I'd like it to work with facebook too

Best bang for buck

Entertaining guests and maryyo in house guests

Pros

I can change at anytime. Up date to current events and topics

Cons

My city not big enough to get on local feeds without help

Thanks Edward for taking the time to review, I'm glad you're enjoying UPshow!

UPshow has been a reliable and influential partner for us at Navy Pier.

Pros

UPshow has real-time social capabilities that allow us to share content in an instant. Users enjoy seeing their content on display for thousands of daily visitors to Navy Pier.

Cons

The internet connection can sometimes cause our screens to shut down/turn off... but the UPshow team is quick to reply and fix.

Thanks Harry for the review! Team UPshow has been proud to have Navy Pier as a long-time partner and consistently top-performing venue.

Quick responding and helpful team that supported our business growth.

Business branding and engaging the customer while there is time to spare.

Pros

The software allows us to customize our message to our guests depending on the services or specials for the day. In addition, we can educate our guests on our services and share actual guest experiences.

Cons

The ability to customize the formats of the main screens as we would like to freshen up the look every quarter.

Upshow

Pros

I like how easy it is to use on the back end. East to add spotlights and easy to filter through social media.

Cons

We had 4 devices break in less than a year and we have to replace them. I would understand if it was something we did but since it was the device itself I don't think we would need to replace them. It makes us wonder how long the others will work for.

Marketing, customer interaction

Pros

Simply to set up, simple to use. The administration side is easy to work with. I like how they do updates and have interactive games.

Cons

More information on the whats being streamed or shown. How often it updates, more examples on the channels content. Would like to know instead of just trying them out to see what they are.

Chad, thanks so much for your feedback. I'm glad you find the platform simple to use and enjoy the content. I like your idea around a back end preview function for admins and will share that with our dev team. Thanks for being a great partner!

Engages customers well.

Engaging customers

Pros

It's a fun and engaging way for customers to feel involved and part of the atmosphere. Also it adds to posts with your hashtag being out in the world.

Cons

Logging in is difficult and takes a long time, using the remote control. It would also be great if deleting pictures was easier to do in bulk, instead of one at a time.

Great for Bars & Restaurants

Pros

I like the ability to have your various social media feeds displayed in location to help promote user generated content!

Cons

It would be cool if Facebook could be linked to it as well because I think most people opt to use that platform over twitter. At least that is the case in my local area and demographic in the bars I serve

Upshow rocks!

I love the constant flow of new Instagram posts popping up on my screen that I don’t have to worry about !

Pros

Makes announcements so easy! So fast and efficient to add stuff to show up on the screen

Cons

Honestly I don’t have any complaints it works great !

Thanks Michael for the review, I'm glad you've had a seamless UPshow experience and continue to enjoy it!

Great for customers!

Pros

My customers love seeing themselves in the screen when they come back for drinks and food!

Cons

I have reached out several time to learn additional things like trivia and have not heard back

Thanks Kara for the review! I'm glad the social media engagement has been fun for your customers, and I'll make sure your Customer Success rep gets in touch ASAP.

Great Customer Engagement!

Pros

We are a company largely driven by word of mouth. UpShow is a great way to let the customers share their great experiences and shine at the same time!

Cons

It occasionally either crashes or doesn’t start up right away - both seem to self correct with a little time.

Thanks Renee for the feedback, we've been happy to have you as such a great (and local!) partner for so long.

The customer service is great. With just some minor tweaks the platform will be golden.

Pros

The dashboard is simple to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

There are only 2 things that I don't like about the software. The chrome bits often go offline and it's a pain to constantly having to check to see what is online and not. Also, I would like to be able to have more control over editing the dashboard. Another feature that would be helpful would be to see the feeds live from my dashboard. I often have to run over to a clinic to see how the channels are running.

Thanks Erin for the feedback - I've shared your comments with our product team and a lot of your ideas will come to fruition early next year in the dashboard!

Good worth considering monney

Pros

Quick Update is really impressing and meaningful to us

Cons

Available Contents are limited, and it is limitation.

Thanks Hayoung for your feedback. We'll be in touch to learn more about the content limitations you mentioned, as UPshow's content library is continually growing and we aim to provide everything you need.

The Social Media Wall Everyone Wants

Overall experience was seamless. It started with a quick email to say, "we're in with UPShow once again", continued with an online registration form, and ended with an on-site technician to set it all up.

Pros

It has a very professional look to it. Other social media TVs don't even come close to the look, feel, and options for users. The dashboard incorporates a robust backend allowing for spotlights (for sponsors, commercials), as well as, a cool list of high-engaged users like a leaderboard.

Cons

Nothing. I've used it twice - keep coming back for more.

Fun and Easy to use

Pros

It's nice having an interactive platform for our members and a space for us to easily advertise events and celebrations.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit the text font, size and color.

Thanks Luisa for the review - you'll be happy to know that an update is coming soon for editing text size/color/font!

Great Software!

Upshow has worked great, so far. No complaints at this time.

Pros

I love the seamless way it allows you use social media to engage guests. It also gives you a great way to place custom announcements based on specific times of the day.

Cons

Not a con, but a suggestion: there should be a way to leave one or two boxes (or any specific area) as a static image. This way, we can have a permanent message/sign on the screen, while all other boxes continue to switch between social media posts. This would help tremendously creating awareness to our local/daily promotions and announcements

Thanks James for the review and screen idea, I'll share it with our product team!

Awesome Consept

Pros

The ease of use and the multiple things that you can do with it.

Cons

Where you cant turn off the streaming if you want to just show your ads for your business during peak times

Thanks Kelli for the review and feedback! I'll share your request with our product team so that feature can get onto the roadmap.

Took me a while to sign up but I'm glad I did.

Overall I've enjoyed Upshow, I'd recommend it to anyone trying to get more engagement in public settings on their social media.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Very plug and play. When it was linked to my Instagram it took the pictures right off with no effort on my part. The look of the pictures and videos on screen vary and change size and placement. And my branding looks beautiful.

Cons

I wish it was a bit quicker between segments. Wish it was a bit less expensive. Wish I could capture emails from people who posted on my page or find a way to target them for marketing.

Thanks Spencer for the review and for the feedback, I've shared it with the product team!

UPshow is a great product with a great team behind it!

Pros

UPshow is very simple to use. Within a few minutes, we were bringing great content to our bar guests. I love that I can schedule Marketing Screens so that they expire after the event has run. I wish all of our systems were this seamless.

Cons

This is a double edge sword, but while I love how easy UPshow is to use, there are times that I would like to curate how frequently (and which of) my screens appear.

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback! I'm glad the platform is simple for you to use and take control of the TVs at your bar. Your comment around additional controls really resonates with us, and it's something we will work into the next version of the Control Panel.

UPshow

Pros

I love UPshow. It is great advertisement for our bar! So fun to use and shows customer appreciation by allowing us to put their pictures on it.

Cons

I have no cons about UPshow. It is great!

Thanks Chelsy for the review, I'm glad you've had such a great UPshow experience!

UPSHOW Rocks!

I love UPSHOW!

Pros

I love that it shows our patients photos and videos from our events and information on the services we offer.

Cons

Haven’t found any yet! Super easy and fun program!

Thanks Kayanna for the review, I'm glad that you and your patients have enjoyed UPshow so much!

Good for patients waiting

Pros

This is a good way to keep patients entertain while the wait, also a good source of information.

Cons

So far, there are no cons for now. Will come back to update my review if anything comes up.

Thanks Teresa for the feedback, I'm glad your patients enjoy UPshow!

Interactive screens are engaging!

UPShow is helping us raise brand awareness by having members take and share photos online. They are anxious to show off their accomplishments on social media knowing that they will then see themselves on our studio screen.

Pros

Our members love walking in and seeing the different photos and videos of themselves and others. It's simple to use and add highlights. Our members are starting to check in and use our hashtag more, which only helps with publicity.

Cons

We wish there was a way to also link Facebook, since many of our members do not use Instagram or Twitter.

Thanks Vanessa for the review, I'm glad UPshow has added to the F45 member experience.

Great Addition to our Dining Room!

Pros

Everything can be customized to whatever you need!

Cons

Adding spotlights​ or photos of different sizes can sometimes be difficult

Thanks Kelsy for the review! You'll be happy to know we're launching a new Spotlight Creator soon that's built to make everything even easier.

UPshow at UFC Gym

Very satisfied, all my employees were able to start using it right away with ease.

Pros

Gives my members and newcomers a clear view of promotional offers within the gym, that's also linked to social media for a smooth transition from outside to inside the gym.

Cons

Sometimes the system can be slow or cause a delay, pause between featured posts.

Thanks Lance for the review, I'm glad your members and staff enjoy the platform!