Vidello Reviews

Pros

It's a great value for money product. It allows me to enrich my videos with stunning call to actions allowing me to increase lead generation, conversions, etc.

Mark F.

Lots of options and great things to use in your videos, easy to use and easy to create good looking clips. Love the ability to password protect videos.

Helps me make good looking video clips easily which has been good for sharing with my clients.

Cons

Some of that might just be user error on my part.

Corey K.

Tony L.

Nothing persay I wanted to try it to see if it would. Meet my recording needs but there way no way to record with out having myself.

4.8

Easy video distribution and production

I use specially the vidello software of video edition, more than the hosting. It is very intuitive and solves the problem of a non expensive software that is easy to use and gives good results.

Pros

I like that it is a nice alternative to Vimeo, very friendly, and they have the video software named Create by Vidello. I was a bit hesitant at first with the software, but now I use it at lot. I like the freedom to be able to make changes in minutes. And for me it is ideal both for facebook ads or to make the videos for courses. I find it a good starting point to avoid tech issues or complicated systems and be able to focus on what matter the most for us, creating the content.

Cons

I think that at some point it would be needed to move to another system, for example to BlackMagic for video edition. But at the moment for me it is just great. For example I would like that the video would allow to make the background more clear. But it is good enough at a good cost in terms of money and time.

built for marketing

Pros

A video software built for marketing and e-Learning, It's a great tool to have

Cons

The subscription needs to be the review and make more affordable

Great software but not what I was looking for

Overall I it was a good experience. I just didn’t need what this program Offered.

Pros

It was really great for editing and recording screen captures and trainings. I tested it but found it wasn’t the solution I needed.

Cons

Nothing persay I wanted to try it to see if it would Meet my recording needs but there way no way to record with out having myself On camera also which isn’t what I needed.

Easy to learn, easy to use, and lot's of video storage space

I am shifting most of my video work to Vidello from Youtube. I will still use youtube some but will shift predominately to Vidello.

Pros

The video page that allows you to show your video. I also like the features that allow you to overlay buttons, advertisements, lower thirds that really pop and come off very professional. Vidello is meant for safe video storage and has great marketing capacity.

Cons

Needs ability to make an embeddable playlist and to expand on the video page somewhat meaning giving a little more control to the Vidello customer to customize the video page with more text, buttons, links, and size of video capability. The reason I think a playlist it can allow one to create a mini video course using your Vidello videos. If you can make it that the playlist has module tabs so that you can just pop your videos under the module tab.

Vidello has been awesome. Full packed features and great value for money. I highly recommend.

Unlimited video virtual space. Lots of great features and good security. Cost effective pricing. Value for money.

Pros

Gives a lot of flexibility on what i could do with my videos, from lower thirds, logos, water mark, etc. Plus a lot of options on control and security. And they have the best price in the market given the features.

Cons

Occassional slow interface and file note found, but i just hit refresh or reupload and its good. It may not be perfect but its features and value outweigh its limitations.

Very Nice Product

My experience with Vidello is very good. It's fairly new and there is always room for improvement, but this is a solid app and a life saver for those who need it's features and don't want to use Wistia or Vimeo.

Pros

Vidello is a shockingly good product with a ton of features that are hard, if not impossible to find elsewhere. The UI is gorgeous as well.

Cons

Can be a little wonky at times, but to be honest? Some of that might just be user error on my part. It's a good product.

Good Option for Video Marketing

Pros

Cons

Nothing really I can think of, I’m sure there will be new features to be added to make it even better for people.

Superb software, great value

Great experience so far. Easy to use software, great interface, happy I bought.

Pros

The video hosting is excellent The video customization is super easy to use The support is fast to answer The user interface is great and intuitive

Cons

There isn't much to not like about it. I am a relatively new user, but have looked through various competitors. In terms of price and what they offer, in terms of the service, it is quality. The only thing I would really like to have is the ability to add a VA to the software so I can have a VA manage various elements for me.

Simply amazing! Fast, full-featured and cheaper than competitors!

Pros

I very like the editor and all the customization options. Adding lower-thirds, countdowns, password protection, etc. is very easy. Also, I've really appreciated the support staff. Well, nothing in particular. It's a very new software so there are some features that could be added. But they are improving the software every week.

Cons

Good cloud-based video management tool

Pros

I like the fact that I do not need to use the website's storage capacity for videos as all our videos are stored on Vidello. Also, the interface is great!

Cons

There is no video​ preview, everything else is great.

I recently used this software for the video on our viral contest giveaway.

Pros

I really like the way the way that the video looked once we had embedded it. I like the fact that I was able to upload exactly the thumbnail I wanted to use. I have not had a chance to use the overlays yet but have saw other videos using the Vidello platform and hav been very impressed.

Cons

Some of the frames are not accessible from my computer. Now this could just be my computer. I will try shrinking the size of my browser window to see if I can access them. I have had this happen with other software before.

Been using it about 2 weeks, and so far everything performs as described. Videos load and play well

Ability to quickly host my videos and not have to use up storage capacity on my websites. Also much easier than using Youtube, and I don't have the vulnerability of getting my account yanked if someone doesn't like something I post.

Pros

Very clean interface, and the ability to add interactive features like click thrus and lower thirds.

Cons

Doesn't play or load in Facebook. Unable to see the video as a preview in Facebook. Hope this is added on in the future.

Vidello has been the video hosting platform I've been waiting for.

Pros

I appreciate the built-in analytics and the ability to split test my videos. The ability to include calls to action make this a marketing machine!

Cons

This platform is in the early stages, so I expect it to only get better and better. I would like to see the social media sharing features enhanced as the platform grows.

I recently had the opportunity to contact support on an issue that I was experiencing.

increase marketing methods for businesses

Pros

The product itself is great and the ease of use is outstanding. During my recent support inquiry, I was "taken care of" practically immediately and even given options to try before having technical issues addressed which worked.