Vidello Reviews

4.75/5 (8 reviews)

Reggie Vallente

Vidello has been awesome. Full packed features and great value for money. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Unlimited video virtual space. Lots of great features and good security. Cost effective pricing. Value for money.Gives a lot of flexibility on what i could do with my videos, from lower thirds, logos, water mark, etc. Plus a lot of options on control and security. And they have the best price in the market given the features.

James Regan

Easy to learn, easy to use, and lot's of video storage space

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I am shifting most of my video work to Vidello from Youtube. I will still use youtube some but will shift predominately to Vidello.The video page that allows you to show your video. I also like the features that allow you to overlay buttons, advertisements, lower thirds that really pop and come off very professional. Vidello is meant for safe video storage and has great marketing capacity.

Michael Onthank

I recently used this software for the video on our viral contest giveaway.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

I really like the way the way that the video looked once we had embedded it. I like the fact that I was able to upload exactly the thumbnail I wanted to use. I have not had a chance to use the overlays yet but have saw other videos using the Vidello platform and hav been very impressed.

Mark Friedman

Simply amazing! Fast, full-featured and cheaper than competitors!

Reviewed 2017-08-14

It's a great value for money product. It allows me to enrich my videos with stunning call to actions allowing me to increase lead generation, conversions, etc.I very like the editor and all the customization options. Adding lower-thirds, countdowns, password protection, etc. is very easy. Also, I've really appreciated the support staff. Well, nothing in particular. It's a very new software so there are some features that could be added. But they are improving the software every week.

Tony Logue

Been using it about 2 weeks, and so far everything performs as described. Videos load and play well

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Ability to quickly host my videos and not have to use up storage capacity on my websites. Also much easier than using Youtube, and I don't have the vulnerability of getting my account yanked if someone doesn't like something I post.Very clean interface, and the ability to add interactive features like click thrus and lower thirds.

David Kelber

Vidello has been the video hosting platform I've been waiting for.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

I appreciate the built-in analytics and the ability to split test my videos. The ability to include calls to action make this a marketing machine!

Edward Holley

I recently had the opportunity to contact support on an issue that I was experiencing.

Reviewed 2017-08-11

increase marketing methods for businessesThe product itself is great and the ease of use is outstanding. During my recent support inquiry, I was "taken care of" practically immediately and even given options to try before having technical issues addressed which worked.

Anonymous

Good cloud-based video management tool

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-15

I like the fact that I do not need to use the website's storage capacity for videos as all our videos are stored on Vidello. Also, the interface is great!