Excellerate Logo

Cloud based or hosted church management solution

Excellerate Reviews

Suggested alternatives

text-in-church
clearstream
notebird

Excellerate has worked like the proverbial charm. Thank you for your user-friendly and effective product.
This software is a really great data base. You can collect and organize data in an amazing way and communicate efficiently.
The only negative (which is a very small one) is that it takes a little longer and more use of the mouse to enter donation batches.

Fund-Raising, 51-200 employees

Pastor

Pros

What I really like must about this software is the easy access to the desired information.

Cons

At this time I have no dislikes about this program, it's safe and secure.

HV

Henk V.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great Product complimented with Great Support

Being fairly new to the product, I have had an excellent experience modifying and adding the functionality my application requires.

Pros

The flexibility in most all areas is very obvious as each entity using the Excellerate product has needs for customization to make it fit more closely to their needs and this product has that ability. Excellerate provides it - in spades. Any request for assistance in operating and customizing the product has been met with immediate and accurate responses. The single best feature is the ability to import membership data from other applications in record time but depends on properly exporting the source data in the format utilized by Excellerate.

Cons

There was not single except that a knowledge of the SQL language is very helpful.

JP

Jason P.

I have used this in my current role.

Pros

Cons

There is so much that this software can do which will slow it down at times. I totally understand and it's worth the wait.

MH

Marty H.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Customer Support is Top Notch!

The Customer Support people are so knowledgeable and quick to return/answer calls. This means so much to our staff as we strive to be good stewards of our time. We have been pleased with this software for the 12 years we have been using it.

Pros

The ability to customize reports to our fit our needs.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

KP

Karen P.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

An Excellent Transition

Excellerate has always been very critical to us in stewarding over our donors' contributions.

Pros

We have been with Excellerate for many years and recently integrated to ATOM in 2022. Although I'm usually hesitant when making big changes, the transition was very smooth and it wasn't very difficult to learn the new way of entering and tracking donations. I just completed the year end donor statements for 2022 and it was so quick! Tech support has always been very quick & reliable.

BA

Betty Ann T.

I would highly recommend Excellerate to any Church!

I would highly recommend Excellerate to any church no matter how large or how small. It's adaptability to meet the specific needs of your congregation is priceless.

Pros

We have been using Excellerate for many years and it always accomplishes the task at hand. As we have grown to multiple campuses and made changes to better care for our congregation it has done so with us! Its adaptability to meet the specific needs of our church is simply amazing and appreciated. It helps us from A-Z, from scheduling our volunteers, organizing our small groups and classes, to handling our contributions and much more.

Cons

The only downside I can think of would be the fact that it is not accessible from home, however for the safety and privacy of our congregations records perhaps it is not a downside after all.

JH

Julie H.

Altho I use this only for posting weekly contributions, I absolutely love this product.

I spend much less time accounting for the weekly offering. AND I know it is accurate. Our church has an offering counting team so that when I (as the financial secretary) get the offering to post, I already have a balance to use for "check" purposes. Great product!!

Pros

I am currently using only the Contributions tab and the features included in it. We are a small church that needed a better way to account for weekly offerings that was accurate & basically self-checking. Instead of the 20+ minutes spent in the past posting our weekly offering, I now spend all of 5 minutes posting. And I know everything has been posted accurately and to the correct accounts. Thanks for a great product and for your awesome customer service.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I dislike but I only use the contribution section. So far I haven't found anything that rates as "con."

BR

Bob R.

A great system that is easy to set-up and use with outstanding customer support.

Since we have installed the Excellerate system we have reduced the amount of time it takes to count and record our tithes and offerings from 8 - 10 hours to as little as 40 minutes. We continue to find new ways to take advantage of the flexibility and utility of the system. We recently automated our on-line giving to load directly into the Excellerate system saving even more time. The support has been excellent. The Excellerate team will do everything they can to ensure that your needs are met. I reviewed many systems before selecting Excellerate and without a doubt I made the right choice.

MB

Matt B.

Excellerate is a great church database program

I would recommend Excellerate to anyone. Whether you have a church of 60 or 6000, you can use Excellerate.

Pros

Excellerate has helped us out immensely as a church. We are able to keep track of attendance for class, connect groups, and people serving weekly. Pete and the team are always finding new ways to update the program and are always there to help you out.

Cons

I wish it was a web based program that you could access from anywhere. I know that if it is available Pete will do it.

LO

Leslye O.

Great

Definately recomend this program to anyone who is looking to have only ONE system for their entire organization.

Pros

With the unlimited version we are able to do anything that we as a congregation may come to need. Customer support is absolutely the best, Adam is always fiendly and understanding with any questions or request that we may have.

Cons

At this day I am still looking for the cons, I have not had many issues that have not been able to be resolved, quickly and easily.

EV

Ed V.

Great product and customer service!

Excellerate has worked just fine for us for several years now. I enter data from each Sunday's contributions, and generate the annual member contribution reports each January. (We currently have about 50 individuals/families making contributions.) And I've called for technical assistance half-a-dozen times or so, and have always received friendly, courteous and professional help. Excellerate has worked like the proverbial charm! Thank you for your user-friendly and effective product!

RP

Ruth P.

Amazing!

I recommend Excellerate as a great resource!

Pros

We have been using Excellerate for several years. We have enjoyed the ease of having our meetings, visits, finances and small groups tied in with our main database. The Excellerate staff is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or new reports I need.

Cons

If only we could have the appointments and building usage tied in... ;-)

BH

Bob H.

Administrator, First Baptist Church of Umatilla Fl.

check in system is very user friendly, setup was time consuming and had to call support several times to get information, call back from support was not timely. overall the system has improved the flow of our children's ministry check in/out . we have over 500 kids per week, this has eliminated the long lines and parents are thankful to have the peace of mind the excellerate check in system provides.

KH

Karen H.

Excellent product with Excellent Customer Support!

We were using 2 different types of software programs until we found out about Excellerate. We are still learning what all this excellent software can do. Pros: Easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, Pete & Adam are there to assist you. Cons: None at this time Overall: I totally recommend Excellerate as the Church Management software to use!

GG

Gus G.

Very satisfy

I highly recommend it

Pros

The software has met all of our needs, but in events where it did not, the support team has always jumped in and found a solution to our poblems, either by way of adapting the software to our need, creating reports, etc. They have been excellent.

Cons

***None***

CA

Connie A.

operating system

Love it! But need it on my mac....I have one windows pc just for excellerate :( not practical

Cons

Thanks Connie. Actually, you can use it on your Mac, iPad, even iPhone with Excellerate Cloud. You get all the same features but now you can access it on any device, anywhere you have an internet connection!

BC

Buster C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Excellerate Review

Very good thus far!

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly. Easy to make changes when needed.

Cons

I have not found anything thus far that I did not like!!!

CS

Clement S.

This reviewer only left a rating