Excellerate Reviews

4.86/5 (14 reviews)

Betty Ann Thompson

I would highly recommend Excellerate to any Church!

Reviewed 2013-06-13

I would highly recommend Excellerate to any church no matter how large or how small. It's adaptability to meet the specific needs of your congregation is priceless.We have been using Excellerate for many years and it always accomplishes the task at hand. As we have grown to multiple campuses and made changes to better care for our congregation it has done so with us! Its adaptability to meet the specific needs of our church is simply amazing and appreciated. It helps us from A-Z, from scheduling our volunteers, organizing our small groups and classes, to handling our contributions and much more.

Julie Hite

Altho I use this only for posting weekly contributions, I absolutely love this product.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I spend much less time accounting for the weekly offering. AND I know it is accurate. Our church has an offering counting team so that when I (as the financial secretary) get the offering to post, I already have a balance to use for "check" purposes. Great product!!I am currently using only the Contributions tab and the features included in it. We are a small church that needed a better way to account for weekly offerings that was accurate & basically self-checking. Instead of the 20+ minutes spent in the past posting our weekly offering, I now spend all of 5 minutes posting. And I know everything has been posted accurately and to the correct accounts. Thanks for a great product and for your awesome customer service.

Jason Pettis

I have used this in my current role.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

This software is a really great data base. You can collect and organize data in an amazing way and communicate efficiently.

Anonymous

Pastor

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-20

What I really like must about this software is the easy access to the desired information.

Bob Raymond

A great system that is easy to set-up and use with outstanding customer support.

Reviewed 2015-05-15

Since we have installed the Excellerate system we have reduced the amount of time it takes to count and record our tithes and offerings from 8 - 10 hours to as little as 40 minutes. We continue to find new ways to take advantage of the flexibility and utility of the system. We recently automated our on-line giving to load directly into the Excellerate system saving even more time. The support has been excellent. The Excellerate team will do everything they can to ensure that your needs are met. I reviewed many systems before selecting Excellerate and without a doubt I made the right choice.

Matt Blanchard

Excellerate is a great church database program

Reviewed 2013-06-13

I would recommend Excellerate to anyone. Whether you have a church of 60 or 6000, you can use Excellerate. Excellerate has helped us out immensely as a church. We are able to keep track of attendance for class, connect groups, and people serving weekly. Pete and the team are always finding new ways to update the program and are always there to help you out.

Leslye Olan

Great

Reviewed 2013-05-17

Definately recomend this program to anyone who is looking to have only ONE system for their entire organization.With the unlimited version we are able to do anything that we as a congregation may come to need. Customer support is absolutely the best, Adam is always fiendly and understanding with any questions or request that we may have.

Ed Vezey

Great product and customer service!

Reviewed 2014-08-19

Excellerate has worked just fine for us for several years now. I enter data from each Sunday's contributions, and generate the annual member contribution reports each January. (We currently have about 50 individuals/families making contributions.) And I've called for technical assistance half-a-dozen times or so, and have always received friendly, courteous and professional help. Excellerate has worked like the proverbial charm! Thank you for your user-friendly and effective product!

Ruth Paul

Amazing!

Reviewed 2013-05-21

I recommend Excellerate as a great resource!We have been using Excellerate for several years. We have enjoyed the ease of having our meetings, visits, finances and small groups tied in with our main database. The Excellerate staff is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or new reports I need.

Bob Hardcastle

Administrator, First Baptist Church of Umatilla Fl.

Reviewed 2013-09-12

check in system is very user friendly, setup was time consuming and had to call support several times to get information, call back from support was not timely. overall the system has improved the flow of our children's ministry check in/out . we have over 500 kids per week, this has eliminated the long lines and parents are thankful to have the peace of mind the excellerate check in system provides.

Karen Havens

Excellent product with Excellent Customer Support!

Reviewed 2015-11-25

We were using 2 different types of software programs until we found out about Excellerate. We are still learning what all this excellent software can do. Pros: Easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, Pete & Adam are there to assist you. Cons: None at this time Overall: I totally recommend Excellerate as the Church Management software to use!

Gus Grasso

Very satisfy

Reviewed 2013-02-06

I highly recommend itThe software has met all of our needs, but in events where it did not, the support team has always jumped in and found a solution to our poblems, either by way of adapting the software to our need, creating reports, etc. They have been excellent.

Connie Adkins

operating system

Reviewed 2013-10-23

Love it! But need it on my mac....I have one windows pc just for excellerate :( not practical

Clement Sinyangwe