ZionWorx Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

See full reviews by rating

I have received 4 or 5 upgrades to date, and am finding the program a dream to work with, but am the most impressed by the effective and timely tech help service we receive.
The ability to tailor backgrounds and font themes to songs is great and has attracted several compliments from visitors to our church. We look forward to future Zionworx enhancements.
We have been trialing Zionworx for a while now and have found it to be very easy to use and flexible providing a quality presentation for our services. At the price it is excellent value for money.
We really wanted to get a solution for running DVD's and we were initially a little disappointed when we found there was no built in facility.
The inability to re-arrange lyric slides via a drag/drop action on the main presentation screen is unfortunate.
We have a guy with visual problems who prefers black text on white background.

ZionWorx users...

listing-logo
EasyWorship-logo

EasyWorship

How would you rate ZionWorx?

Really easy to use. Excellent value

Pros

Easy for everyone to use not just the specialists. Really good support when we've had any issues. Changes to other Software (Windows, PowerPoint and some weblinks) has prompted some minor updates but these have all run smoothly.

Cons

Amazing... and it keeps getting better!

We have used ZionWorx ever since we introduced the projector into the church. It has grown in features dramatically as newer versions have been released and now supports nearly everything a church could want and more. From simply projecting song words onto a screen, to video backgrounds and camera feeds, displaying bible readings, videos, and alerts. We use it ZionWorx all the time from normal church...

Zionworx 2014 is great for presentation software

Our church is very small (40-60 people/service). We stumbled on the old Zionworx free program when we purchased our first digital projector and were using a Windows XP computer. The program was good, but had a few instability problems and little tech support. We recently were given an old computer with Vista Op Sys, so decided to try the ZW 2014 on it. Every time I reported a problem (there were some)...

Cons

Versatile program; ZionWorx 2014 is easy to use.

Powerful program with many features; works well on my computer using Windows 7. Hymns and songs are easy to enter, by copy and paste or type-in if necessary. As a retired photographer I use many of my pictures as backgrounds or as sermon illustrations. These are easily included at short notice, if needed, even during a service. Change to an Order of Service is easy to achieve with drag-and-drop, and PowerPoint and video clips can be incorporated into the program. There have been occasional issues whilst ZW2014 has been in development, but in the case of any queries the backup service from the ZionWorx team has been second-to-none. I look forward to further tweaks to this program; I'm sure there will be some, though all in all, it is already a very good program.

Cons

ZionWorx is a good, easy to use solution for providing audio/visual presentations in church

We've been using ZionWorx since April 2014 and we've found it to be very versatile and easy to use. There are loads of great features, from moving backgrounds, to being able to incorporate videos, PowerPoints, pictures, live camera feed, etc into the service playlists. We've gradually introduced it into all our various services, from the very traditional to the more upbeat ones and have received good feedback from our congregations. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good audio/visual solution. Customer service has been outstanding, even when the errors have been ours and the response time has been brilliant, as if they know instinctively when we need an immediate response and when it's less urgent.

Easy and Straightforward

Everyone who has used it has been in awe!

Pros

Literally, I have had no issues with the software taking any of my media. It works wonders as opposed to some of the others. Everything was simple to set up right out of the gate. I like the one-time payment as well instead of having to pay monthly.

Works Great

I have been using various presentation programs for many years and we started using ZionWorks from their first release. They now have a very sharp product. I have been impressed with their relationship with me in terms of support. They have understood my requirements and have listened to my suggestions. It suits my presentation of video clips, photos, power point usage, music and song presentation along with record keeping. Very easy for operators to setup and use. In my opinion, best value "presentation program" on the market today.

Great Product

I first was introduced to Zion Worx about 5 years ago and thought the interface could use some updating. When I needed a new presentation software last year I revisited ZionWorx and loved what they had done with ZionWorx 2014. It is a great product that is easier to use and they have great customer support. I had a minor issue with changing some of the defaults. So I sent them and email and I had a response the next day with a solution and the next update fixed the issue. That is fast considering that I am living and working as a missionary in South East Asia.

ZionWorx 2014 now a mature product

We have used ZW 2014 since its initial launch and seen it grow from infancy to a mature product. In its early days bugs were discovered frequently and there were times when we considered moving to one of the more established products. However the friendly, fast and proactive response from the ZW development team gave us confidence that stability would continue to improve and that confidence has not been misplaced. Today ZW 2014 is a stable product which is intuitively easy to use yet contains all the features we require in worship presentation software.

Cons

Worship presentation software made EASY again

Zionworx is good in what it is made for: Worship presentations. Easy to understand, no steep learning curve. I think it is the best software around at this moment at a fair price that is affordable for smaller congregations. Other keywords: flexible, feature-rich and friendly helping support. Importing my EW-database was easy. It is good to find PPT working again smoothly in presentations. For those looking for a worship presentation programme I say "give it a try", you will not be disappointed.

ZionWorx2014

Our Church used the original ZionWorx for some years without any problems. Due to progress in the Church certain additional requirements were needed and we recently upgraded to the 2014 version. The program is great, flexible, seamless, easy to use and meets all our needs. Although it is a new program that has had some minor bugs they have been speedily resolved and the support has been great. We strongly recommend this program to anyone that wants a professional projection Church program.

New and improved version

We have used Zionworx for a number of years and are very impressed with the latest version and its additional functionality. The user interface is simple and the product delivers exactly what it says for a nominal cost. The ability to have Songs, Video, Bible verses as standard and then incorporate your own video feeds, backgrounds etc sets this product apart from others. The hardworking design and development team are a credit and never fail to deliver support and guidance.

Zionworx 2014

I recently moved to Wavertree where they already used Zionworx and was offered an upgrade to 2014. It is great as it not only allows you to put in songs and powerpoint but now you can add in media - which covers saved internet clips, DVD clips and basically what you can play on your computer. It also allows you to copy the whole playlist of a service to your clipboard and then print it out on Word - without endless copy and pasting - amazing!

ZionWorx ROCKS!!!

I'm in the IT industry and my belief is that a product and support proof comes AFTER the sale of the product. ZionWorx support is far above the rest. Responsive, trusted, and they truly listen to the customer. The product has been wonderful and easy to use with full functionality. What a wonderful product as well as superb support. I'm so thankful for finding and choosing ZionWorx.

Cons

The software is top notch, and constantly being upgraded to include new features. For me the best feature is customer support that is second to none; the software writers are easily available and willing to respond quickly to issues concerning how to use the software or potential bugs that appear. Import facilities from other databases work well. Multimedia support works well too.

Easier to use

Cherry Gardens Uniting Church, Much easier to use than the old version, can do so much more with presentations brought to me on Sunday morning now, do not need them for a week to put them in a format that will play. Much better back up process and can find all my picture files without digging into background folders. Thanks for the great work on this new version.

Intuitive & Flexible

A great package that a new user can pick up very quickly, especially supported by the video tutorials. Provides a lot of flexibility in terms of adding backgrounds, styles & themes (including live video) to customise to your own "house style". And the support/advice in case of issues or wanting to go something is amazing - they provide the benchmark for all others!

An amazing product

The latest updates have produced a product that that has filled my wish list. I have used the previous verso for many years and it was good with some limitations, but this version dose all I need. I no longer have to switch to separate sound or video, or power point players as it is all within ZionWorx. Wee done and thank you.

Cons

We have just replaced Easy Worship which I have been using for the last 8 years. So just learning

Pros

The editing facilities are great. Very easy to import data from other packages . Teaching videos are very good and I am starting to get the hang of it.

Cons

I do find the pc presentation a bit dated but there is a new major release which will hopefully fix this. I have not used customer support yet so hard to rate, but the teaching videos are very good.

ZionWorx is brilliant

I think ZionWorx is brilliant, it is easy to use as soon as you get familiar with it. You can fine tune it to suit your churches needs. The after sale service is very good and all the people I have had contact with in regards to questions or updates have been very helpful and quick to reply.

ZionWorx 14

I have been using the previous version of 15 years. This new version is all I could have wished for. It is easy to use and covers all requirements at a reasonable price. Anyone using power point slides would find it so much easier. If you try it you will want to buy it!

Cons

It is easy to use and reliable. The display really assists service projection

Reliability during services

Pros

We bought Zionworx because the previous software would not take all media and it has exceeded our expectations. The customer service is good.

Cons

The theme editor is awkward to use and we are still working out how to left/top justify chorus and bridges

Zionworx trial

Great product

I've used Zion worx for over 6 years. It's easy to understand and use & constantly improving. Very professional product and fantastic customer service!

Over all great software

Pros: price, easy to use, very helpful staff. Cons: A few bugs still. Would recommend to any church looking for Worship presentation software.